The Trouble With TRUST

Not very likely (someone else's gain) I am quite committed to my marriage. For good or bad....
If youre married you have to compromise if you want it to work.

I'd rather die
You'd rather die than compromise or make it work?

I want what I want, or, die or just live a life of existence. yes. No settling.
So you are aware that there is a big possibility it wont work with that stance right?

Yep. Die or Divorce

Uh..nothing earth shattering. When compromise is done before things are really out of hand then you cannot even remember... Simple example.. I wanted a smaller house w/larger land...she wanted a big house with less land... we met on the middle... large house...decent residential property...

please... you have no clue what REAL issues are! no offense!

gird your loins.

do no go there... you are BOTH ill equipped

I'd rather die

So you are aware that there is a big possibility it wont work with that stance right?

Yep. Die or Divorce
As long as you understand that then don't compromise what you want.

I'd rather die

Yep. Die or Divorce
I remember I met this woman that was divorced because her husband wanted to sleep with other women but when she mentioned she wanted to sleep with a Black guy he flipped the fuck out and beat her senseless. She didnt compromise on that and left him.

that's an interesting story.
I have one life to live. I have to adjust circumstances to the best of my ability.
You are very sweet to try to help.

Last edited:
Do you agree or disagree with this statement:

The benefits of closeness and intimacy are overshadowed by the possibility of pain and betrayal.

The " Possibility" always exists. But I believe that more successful and long lasting relationships occur more than the failed ones.

" Possibilities " exists in most, if not all of everything.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back