The true living God

3. Creation has all of the mechanisms for evolution, too.
What exactly was the mechanism used for creation? How did the creator create?

"The Creation of the World

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1

It's creatio ex nihilo. The atheist scientists tried universe ex nihilo. However, they have that chemical evolution problem.
It's easy to say from nothing but exactly how did He do it?

From his unlimited free will. This is what makes God sovereign. Thy will be done.

3359401_f520.jpg

They are already seeing the edge of the universe and it's more than 13.772 billion years away. Maybe over 15 billion years old.
Well, there's a shameless lie you just made up.

Not only do you not accept baseline facts, you make shit up at will. Nobody can have an honest discussion with a liar like you.

Eat feces and die.

How do we know the age of the Universe and the Earth? (Intermediate) - Curious About Astronomy? Ask an Astronomer

genesis, then down the road something happened back then and now they need a messiah to save it for them ... the romans.
Finally, in 476, the Germanic leader Odoacer staged a revolt and deposed the Emperor Romulus Augustulus. From then on, no Roman emperor would ever again rule from a post in Italy, leading many to cite 476 as the year the Western Empire suffered its deathblow.

less than 100 years after writing their christian bible - they got what they deserved ... no wonder there are no original copies in existence they were all mercifully destroyed.

Link?

They are already seeing the edge of the universe and it's more than 13.772 billion years away. Maybe over 15 billion years old.
Well, there's a shameless lie you just made up.

Not only do you not accept baseline facts, you make shit up at will. Nobody can have an honest discussion with a liar like you.

Eat feces and die.

How do we know the age of the Universe and the Earth? (Intermediate) - Curious About Astronomy? Ask an Astronomer

That’s quite a contradiction to biblical tales and fables.

Maybe you need a newfangled bible?

It's creatio ex nihilo. The atheist scientists tried universe ex nihilo. However, they have that chemical evolution problem.

From his unlimited free will. This is what makes God sovereign. Thy will be done.

3359401_f520.jpg

Praise Amun Ra.

genesis, then down the road something happened back then and now they need a messiah to save it for them ... the romans.
Finally, in 476, the Germanic leader Odoacer staged a revolt and deposed the Emperor Romulus Augustulus. From then on, no Roman emperor would ever again rule from a post in Italy, leading many to cite 476 as the year the Western Empire suffered its deathblow.

less than 100 years after writing their christian bible - they got what they deserved ... no wonder there are no original copies in existence they were all mercifully destroyed.

Link?

there are several versions for the fall of the roman empire - just google - germanic leader odoacer, great guy who just thought the bible was not in the best interest for his flock, they needed you bond to convince them otherwise. of course do not hold me accountable for their rebuttable to your mere existence.

3359401_f520.jpg
Saying he does it is all well and good but HOW does he do it?

Link?

there are several versions for the fall of the roman empire - just google - germanic leader odoacer, great guy who just thought the bible was not in the best interest for his flock, they needed you bond to convince them otherwise. of course do not hold me accountable for their rebuttable to your mere existence.

Kinda weak reasoning.

"7. Christianity and the loss of traditional values
The decline of Rome dovetailed with the spread of Christianity, and some have argued that the rise of a new faith helped contribute to the empire’s fall. The Edict of Milan legalized Christianity in 313, and it later became the state religion in 380. These decrees ended centuries of persecution, but they may have also eroded the traditional Roman values system. Christianity displaced the polytheistic Roman religion, which viewed the emperor as having a divine status, and also shifted focus away from the glory of the state and onto a sole deity. Meanwhile, popes and other church leaders took an increased role in political affairs, further complicating governance. The 18th-century historian Edward Gibbon was the most famous proponent of this theory, but his take has since been widely criticized. While the spread of Christianity may have played a small role in curbing Roman civic virtue, most scholars now argue that its influence paled in comparison to military, economic and administrative factors."

https://www.history.com/news/8-reasons-why-rome-fell

Why did Israel fall and never recovered?

"62 Whereas nyou were as numerous oas the stars of heaven, you shall be left few in number, because you did not obey the voice of the Lord your God. 63 And as the Lord ptook delight in doing you good and multiplying you, so the Lord will qtake delight in bringing ruin upon you and destroying you. And you shall be plucked off the land that you are entering to take possession of it.

64 “And the Lord rwill scatter you among all peoples, from one end of the earth to the other, and sthere you shall serve other gods tof wood and stone, uwhich neither you nor your fathers have known. 65 And vamong these nations you shall find no respite, and there shall be no resting place for the sole of your foot, but wthe Lord will give you there a trembling heart and failing eyes and xa languishing soul." Deuteronomy 28:62–65

"13 Yet the Lord lwarned Israel and Judah mby every prophet nand every seer, saying, o“Turn from your evil ways and keep my commandments and my statutes, in accordance with all the Law that I commanded your fathers, and that I sent to you by my servants the prophets.” 2 Kings 17:13

3359401_f520.jpg
Saying he does it is all well and good but HOW does he do it?

God's unlimited free will (he's the only one who has free will; we only have limited will). That is the source of his power.

Maybe it's easier to understand the description of God.

The only problem I see there is the cause is via the big bang which didn't happen. The description is accurate though. We also have Fort Fun Indiana who keeps mentioning magic, but that's when there is no cause like that for the big bang.

Last edited:

Link?

Kinda weak reasoning.

"7. Christianity and the loss of traditional values
The decline of Rome dovetailed with the spread of Christianity, and some have argued that the rise of a new faith helped contribute to the empire’s fall. The Edict of Milan legalized Christianity in 313, and it later became the state religion in 380. These decrees ended centuries of persecution, but they may have also eroded the traditional Roman values system. Christianity displaced the polytheistic Roman religion, which viewed the emperor as having a divine status, and also shifted focus away from the glory of the state and onto a sole deity. Meanwhile, popes and other church leaders took an increased role in political affairs, further complicating governance. The 18th-century historian Edward Gibbon was the most famous proponent of this theory, but his take has since been widely criticized. While the spread of Christianity may have played a small role in curbing Roman civic virtue, most scholars now argue that its influence paled in comparison to military, economic and administrative factors."

https://www.history.com/news/8-reasons-why-rome-fell

Why did Israel fall and never recovered?

"62 Whereas nyou were as numerous oas the stars of heaven, you shall be left few in number, because you did not obey the voice of the Lord your God. 63 And as the Lord ptook delight in doing you good and multiplying you, so the Lord will qtake delight in bringing ruin upon you and destroying you. And you shall be plucked off the land that you are entering to take possession of it.

64 “And the Lord rwill scatter you among all peoples, from one end of the earth to the other, and sthere you shall serve other gods tof wood and stone, uwhich neither you nor your fathers have known. 65 And vamong these nations you shall find no respite, and there shall be no resting place for the sole of your foot, but wthe Lord will give you there a trembling heart and failing eyes and xa languishing soul." Deuteronomy 28:62–65

"13 Yet the Lord lwarned Israel and Judah mby every prophet nand every seer, saying, o“Turn from your evil ways and keep my commandments and my statutes, in accordance with all the Law that I commanded your fathers, and that I sent to you by my servants the prophets.” 2 Kings 17:13
you have nothing for the literature of religion ...

Turn from your evil ways and keep my commandments and my statutes, in accordance with all the Law that I commanded -

the religion of antiquity is replete throughout - without the forgeries. some have no choice for the services of a messiah. persecution and victimization of the innocent.

God's unlimited free will (he's the only one who has free will; we only have limited will). That is the source of his power.

Maybe it's easier to understand the description of God.

The only problem I see there is the cause is via the big bang which didn't happen. The description is accurate though. We also have Fort Fun Indiana who keeps mentioning magic, but that's when there is no cause like that for the big bang.
So 'free will' is the source of God's power? How exactly does he create something from nothing? What is his mechanism?

I find it ironic that your video claims to know so many of the attributes of God with absolutely no evidence. At the same time you reject the big bang because you and your video pals don't know what came before the BB. Everything we know of God comes from words written by men. Maybe they talked to God of maybe they didn't. Even if they did talk to God, everything they were told came from Him. Maybe he's not eternal, all powerful, etc. Maybe His just malicious or misinformed. How would we know?

As to the BB. Maybe we're just like plankton riding an ocean wave. Our universe was born at the trough of the wave so when we reach the crest of the wave we assume we'll fall forever when there is another wave right behind us. We just don't' know what came before or what will come after.

So 'free will' is the source of God's power? How exactly does he create something from nothing? What is his mechanism?

I find it ironic that your video claims to know so many of the attributes of God with absolutely no evidence. At the same time you reject the big bang because you and your video pals don't know what came before the BB. Everything we know of God comes from words written by men. Maybe they talked to God of maybe they didn't. Even if they did talk to God, everything they were told came from Him. Maybe he's not eternal, all powerful, etc. Maybe His just malicious or misinformed. How would we know?

As to the BB. Maybe we're just like plankton riding an ocean wave. Our universe was born at the trough of the wave so when we reach the crest of the wave we assume we'll fall forever when there is another wave right behind us. We just don't' know what came before or what will come after.

You're the one with universe from nothing. Why is that so hard to believe?

The vid discusses determinism. It's one of the truths of life. We also found in the quantum world, superdeterminism, from quantum entanglement.

Had you watched the vid, then you would know it supported the big bang theory. Look at the scientists it mentions. It goes to show you do not understand a simple video for high schoolers discussing big bang.

Again, the Bible are words from God. It's his autobiography written by men through the Holy Spirit.

As for plankton riding an ocean wave, that sounds ridiculous haha. We do know what came before and what came after. It's you who cannot explain via secular/atheist scientists big bang and the universe of billions of years old from nothing. The evidence does not back up the theories, so it's a lie. Evolution is evidence for Satan. Not God. Science backs up the Bible. Science does not back up evolution. Otherwise, this discussion would be over already. You wouldn't be saying buh, buh, buh... maybe this, maybe that coulda happened haha.

Then, why did Israel fall and never recovered? I don't hold any grudges for Rome falling.
Then, why did Israel fall and never recovered? I don't hold any grudges for Rome falling.

the religion of antiquity is only 6 words in length, there is no mention of nationalities that's found in your book ...

Wut?

You're the one with universe from nothing. Why is that so hard to believe?
l don't believe I ever said the universe came from nothing, that is your belief. I'm sure there was something before the BB, I just don't know what it was.

I find it ironic that your video claims to know so many of the attributes of God with absolutely no evidence. At the same time you reject the big bang because you and your video pals don't know what came before the BB.
The vid discusses determinism. It's one of the truths of life. We also found in the quantum world, superdeterminism, from quantum entanglement.

Had you watched the vid, then you would know it supported the big bang theory. Look at the scientists it mentions. It goes to show you do not understand a simple video for high schoolers discussing big bang.
[/QUOTE]
I did watch the video and had you read my post more carefully you have realized I knew it was you who didn't support a BB. Neither you nor the video knows what preceded it. Do I need to write at the elementary school level?

Everything we know of God comes from words written by men. Maybe they talked to God of maybe they didn't. Even if they did talk to God, everything they were told came from Him. Maybe he's not eternal, all powerful, etc. Maybe His just malicious or misinformed. How would we know?
Again, the Bible are words from God. It's his autobiography written by men through the Holy Spirit.[/QUOTE]
You say that but how do you know any of it? The truth is you don't. Your faith tells you it is fact but there is NO evidence at all yet you demand evidence of others.

We do know what came before and what came after. It's you who cannot explain via secular/atheist scientists big bang and the universe of billions of years old from nothing. The evidence does not back up the theories, so it's a lie. Evolution is evidence for Satan. Not God. Science backs up the Bible. Science does not back up evolution. Otherwise, this discussion would be over already. You wouldn't be saying buh, buh, buh... maybe this, maybe that coulda happened haha.
You accuse others of exactly what you are doing. Yet you are too blinded by faith to see it.

the religion of antiquity is only 6 words in length, there is no mention of nationalities that's found in your book ...

Wut?

your book, christian bible is about a religion as supposition for political motives using historical events unrelated to the messages as being portrayed for that purpose.

only the most destitute of creatures would correlate the middle east turmoil and the present country of israel as anything than the corruption of self serving zealots, netanyahu that historically create the situations they then condemn when the reciprocal solutions are rendered.

your 10,000 page document.

l don't believe I ever said the universe came from nothing, that is your belief. I'm sure there was something before the BB, I just don't know what it was.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. My belief is creation ex nihilo. We know from faith that God exists. I presented the ontological and Kalam's cosmological argument. You presented nothing. You don't even know of a universe from nothing by Lawrence Krauss.

I did watch the video and had you read my post more carefully you have realized I knew it was you who didn't support a BB. Neither you nor the video knows what preceded it. Do I need to write at the elementary school level?

Well, at least you watched the video even though part of it was wrong. It got the KCA right. It got the determinism right.

The Bible tells us there was no big bang. Nothing preceded it because it did not happen. The eternal universe didn't happen either as the video demonstrated. However, there was an eternal God.

th

So what do we have? Nothing preceded or caused the big bang because it did not happen. Instead, the truth is we had the six days of creation.

You say that but how do you know any of it? The truth is you don't. Your faith tells you it is fact but there is NO evidence at all yet you demand evidence of others.

This is the chance where you get to explain YOUR explanation, but it's me who is providing the true answers. Anyway, can you admit you do not know what happened in the beginning?

The evidence is the universe, Earth, and everything in it is here by the grace of God. We also discovered determinism. The vid above shows the discovery of superdeterminism in the quantum world.

Superdeterminism can be demonstrated in experiment. There you go.

You accuse others of exactly what you are doing. Yet you are too blinded by faith to see it.

I think it is you who is too blinded by the faith of atheism. I have demonstrably shown how science backs up the Bible. You have not shown anything that backs up what you believe. I don't think you even know what you believe, let alone be able to explain it.

"“They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.” Romans 1:25

The above discussed what happened with evolution. How can a book of antiquity make these kinds of predictions?

One main factor in the state of the creation vs. evolution debate is that the majority of scientists who believe in evolution are also atheists or agnostics. They have systematically eliminated their main competition of creation science from peer reviews and practicing science. How evil is that? This is the evidence for Satan!!! There are some like William Lane Craig who hold a form of theistic evolution. Others like Einstein took a deistic view of God, believing He exists but is not involved in the world, and everything proceeds along a natural course.

your book, christian bible is about a religion as supposition for political motives using historical events unrelated to the messages as being portrayed for that purpose.

only the most destitute of creatures would correlate the middle east turmoil and the present country of israel as anything than the corruption of self serving zealots, netanyahu that historically create the situations they then condemn when the reciprocal solutions are rendered.

your 10,000 page document.

As usual, you do not provide an answer to my question, but go on the further inanities. I move on.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. My belief is creation ex nihilo.
Wrong? Would you please clarify the difference between my saying you believe the universe came from nothing and you saying your belief is creation ex nihilo.

Forum List

Back