The Trump administration gives democrats another swift kick in the ass...

He's making all these politicians look like a bunch of pussies

especially the Dumbocrants

Consumer protection is NOT a good thing for Trump CULT members....They grown to like the bending over for Trump and his thugs.....LOL

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is a bullshit rogue agency started by OBAMA in 2011.
It needs to be DISSOLVED.

Yet another unqualified partisan put into a job they have no clue how to do. This is a trend for Trump

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is a bullshit rogue agency started by OBAMA in 2011.
why? what is it about the work they've done so far for us citizens, that you don't like?

Yet another unqualified partisan put into a job they have no clue how to do. This is a trend for Trump
I can only guess you think it sucks to see a democrat being replaced by a competent person focused on doing what’s best for everyone.

why? what is it about the work they've done so far for us citizens, that you don't like?

It's another layer of bullshit bureaucracy.

We don't need to spend over $600 million per year for yet another agency that IS REDUNDANT, yet unaccountable to anyone. They get their budget from the FEDERAL RESERVE.

CFPB's structure insulates it from political accountability and internal checks and balances in violation of the United States Constitution. Unbridled from constitutionally-required accountability, CFPB has engaged in ultra vires and abusive practices, including attempts to regulate the practice of law (a function reserved for state bars), attempts to collect attorney-client protected material, and overreaching demands for, and mining of, personal financial information of American citizens, which has prompted a Government Accountability Office ("GAO") investigation, commenced on July 12, 2013.

Review the site for yourself.

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Look at their bullet points. These endeavors are covered by other agencies.....we dont need ANOTHER ONE.

Standing up for you
We hold companies accountable for illegal practices
$11.9 billion in relief

to consumers from our enforcement actions

29 million+ consumers
will receive relief because of our actions

We listen to consumers and make their voices heard
1.2 million+ complaints

we’ve handled from consumers

97% of consumers
get timely replies when we send their complaints to companies

Figures are updated quarterly. Last update on 07/20/2017

I WANT SMALLER GOVERNMENT.

I can only guess you think it sucks to see a democrat being replaced by a competent person focused on doing what’s best for everyone.

Mick Mulvaney competent. Dude, you just made me snort beer out of my nose I was laughing so hard. The only thing funnier than him being competent is the fact you think he gives a shit about you or me. All he cares about are the Wall Street banks that fill his coffers.

Calvin-hobbes-1.png

How dare those Obama hold overs try and steal an agency. We won suckers! Get the hell out and let a Trump appointee fix the damn place.

THAT, my dear,would involve for moronic right wingers to THINK on their own.......Ain't going to happen....LOL

Mick Mulvaney competent. Dude, you just made me snort beer out of my nose I was laughing so hard. The only thing funnier than him being competent is the fact you think he gives a shit about you or me. All he cares about are the Wall Street banks that fill his coffers.
Take a drink and read this;
The agency will be fixed. It will be turned into a consumer protection agency from what it is today, a business shakedown agency. They should have Rev Jackson's face on their building. This is what Making America Great Again looks like...

Yep, the consumer doesn't need protected! I hope you right wing pieces of shit get fucked hard by some corporations or bank! You deserve it sucker.

I can only guess you golf about as well as you judge others. :)

Calvin-hobbes-1.png

Forum List

Back