The Trump administration gives democrats another swift kick in the ass...

Yet another unqualified partisan put into a job they have no clue how to do. This is a trend for Trump
Unqualified for this job? Lol it's only been an unconstitutional agency for like 6 years or so.
Not to mention, amateur political appointments are NOTHING new.
At first I thought you were decent.. sadly, you are just another hack dumbass

You think that because the agency is new there are no qualifications to run it? And you think that since partisan appointments are nothing new that means they are a good thing?

Well, with that sort of childish thinking I am glad to have disappointed you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Naw dude. It's you fucking goobers that act like this shit isn't the norm. Of course it's stupid, but what's new? It's just more bias against peaches in chief. He won, get over it. Jesus fucking Christ.
Hey dumbass, guess what this guy and the first director have in common?
Experience.
Your hack bullshit won't fly with me around.

Yes, it is the norm. I bitched when Obama did it and I will bitch when Trump does it. I hate this stupid mentality of "well we always do it that way so it makes it ok".
do you live the rest of your life that way or is it just a thing you do when defending the indefensible?

Yet another unqualified partisan put into a job they have no clue how to do. This is a trend for Trump
Unqualified for this job? Lol it's only been an unconstitutional agency for like 6 years or so.

You think that because the agency is new there are no qualifications to run it? And you think that since partisan appointments are nothing new that means they are a good thing?

Naw dude. It's you fucking goobers that act like this shit isn't the norm. Of course it's stupid, but what's new? It's just more bias against peaches in chief. He won, get over it. Jesus fucking Christ.
Experience.

Yes, it is the norm. I bitched when Obama did it and I will bitch when Trump does it. I hate this stupid mentality of "well we always do it that way so it makes it ok".
do you live the rest of your life that way or is it just a thing you do when defending the indefensible?
Lol
It's the way you do it. You act like he is the first president to appoint people for Hackery. He could drown saving a baby from a raging river and you would blast him for not being a better swimmer.

Experience.

Lol
It's the way you do it. You act like he is the first president to appoint people for Hackery. He could drown saving a baby from a raging river and you would blast him for not being a better swimmer.

I do not act like he is the first to do it, that is just your defense of him coming through. Also, according to his followers he is somehow different, he was going to drain the swamp and make America great again. Clearly, as you keep pointing out, he is no different at all.

Experience.

Lol

I do not act like he is the first to do it, that is just your defense of him coming through. Also, according to his followers he is somehow different, he was going to drain the swamp and make America great again. Clearly, as you keep pointing out, he is no different at all.
Hell no he ain't no different.
New name, same game

Experience.

Lol

Hell no he ain't no different.
New name, same game

Hell, maybe there is hope for you after all! :coffee:

Forum List

Back