The Trump administration gives democrats another swift kick in the ass...

I can see you rightist have no clue about the function of said agency and how the change implemented will help Americans.....Take a bow dupes...

I can see you rightist have no clue about the function of said agency and how the change implemented will help Americans.....
I really can't think of anything that was done during the Obama administration that did any good for anyone. But that's another long thread.

I can see you rightist have no clue about the function of said agency and how the change implemented will help Americans.....
I really can't think of anything that was done during the Obama administration that did any good for anyone. But that's another long thread.
They do something on the scale of prosecuting companies that do things called scams, ripoffs, fraud and other abuses by financial companies in the USA...

They do something on the scale of prosecuting companies that do things called scams, ripoffs, fraud and other abuses by financial companies in the USA...
Do they really? Are you sure that's what they do?

They do more than just those items I mentioned.Regulation, consumer complaints(reference for first examples)community affairs....Do you know of any more activities they facilitate?

I think it stupid to file a restraining order for Trump assigning a new head of the office.

It will be appealed, to judges that aren't a Trump appointees/lackeys who are willing to rape the law.

Ah yes that rosy mythical future where trump is impeached, Moore is defeated and transsexuals will lie down with donkeys.
Until then...learn to lose. Be less painful to you.

They do more than just those items I mentioned.
Really? You didn't list much other than some wishful thinking and justification for their existence on our tax dollars. But wait! There's more! They also do...pretty much more of the nothing you listed. Let's face it. This entire agency was created to grow government under the guise you're too fucking stupid to know how to make a deal. The name of the agency is wrong. It's not the consumer finance they care about it's their jobs. It should be called the government intervention you don't really need division.

Ah yes that rosy mythical future where trump is impeached, Moore is defeated and transsexuals will lie down with donkeys. Until then...learn to lose. Be less painful to you.

I see you'd rather rage-weep than discuss the merits of the case. Because you couldn't. Your cult shoved stupid talking points down your throat, you loved it, and you don't want to know any more.

Do you deny that the Dodd-Frank law specified the conditions for succession?

Are you saying the president can just overrule any law he feels like at any time?

You probably do, given that you adore the thought of a dictatorship. All Trumptards are authoritarian ratfuks.

Do you deny that the Dodd-Frank law specified the conditions for succession?

Are you saying the president can just overrule any law he feels like at any time?

You probably do, given that you adore the thought of a dictatorship. All Trumptards are authoritarian ratfuks.
They interviewed Elizabeth Warren, who advocated for the agency, Barney Frank who co-wrote the legislation, and the former head of the agency who all explained the succession order, and how that was a change to the original bill.

They do more than just those items I mentioned.
Really? You didn't list much other than some wishful thinking and justification for their existence on our tax dollars. But wait! There's more! They also do...pretty much more of the nothing you listed. Let's face it. This entire agency was created to grow government under the guise you're too fucking stupid to know how to make a deal. The name of the agency is wrong. It's not the consumer finance they care about it's their jobs. It should be called the government intervention you don't really need division.
The agency I am sure does help abate problems which is what most govt agencies do that are consumer protection...

Forum List

Back