The Trump administration gives democrats another swift kick in the ass...

Yep, the consumer doesn't need protected! I hope you right wing pieces of shit get fucked hard by some corporations or bank! You deserve it sucker.
Aren’t you the guy still trying to tell his family you’re a cross dresser?

Last edited:
Mick Mulvaney competent. Dude, you just made me snort beer out of my nose I was laughing so hard. The only thing funnier than him being competent is the fact you think he gives a shit about you or me. All he cares about are the Wall Street banks that fill his coffers.
Take a drink and read this;
The agency will be fixed. It will be turned into a consumer protection agency from what it is today, a business shakedown agency. They should have Rev Jackson's face on their building. This is what Making America Great Again looks like...

A few places you got it wrong...

First, I am not sure the agency can be "fixed" as I am not sure it is broken or even meaningful.

Second, it cannot be fixed by Mick Mulvaney even if it was broken as he is just a career politician that has no qualifications for the job and who gets most of his campaign donations from Wall Street and Insurance companies. He is not going to bite the hand that feeds him.

Third, American is already great, that is something that you and Trump fail to understand.

Yep, the consumer doesn't need protected! I hope you right wing pieces of shit get fucked hard by some corporations or bank! You deserve it sucker.
You aren't a consumer until you decide of your own volition to become one. There's only one industry in the US that you MUST by government force purchase and that is healthcare. And that only happened in the last eight years. What do you think you need to be protected from? Your own stupidity?

Yet another unqualified partisan put into a job they have no clue how to do. This is a trend for Trump
Unqualified for this job? Lol it's only been an unconstitutional agency for like 6 years or so.
Not to mention, amateur political appointments are NOTHING new.
At first I thought you were decent.. sadly, you are just another hack dumbass

Don't forget to wear that red hat of Trump.....you know, the one made in Vietnam......LOL
upload_2017-11-28_17-13-43.jpeg

Yet another unqualified partisan put into a job they have no clue how to do. This is a trend for Trump
Unqualified for this job? Lol it's only been an unconstitutional agency for like 6 years or so.
Not to mention, amateur political appointments are NOTHING new.
At first I thought you were decent.. sadly, you are just another hack dumbass

You think that because the agency is new there are no qualifications to run it? And you think that since partisan appointments are nothing new that means they are a good thing?

Well, with that sort of childish thinking I am glad to have disappointed you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What did this agency give you?

Not just me....but even scum buckets like you and yourilk.......

Mortgage lenders can no longer push you into a high-priced loan:

New homeowners are less likely to be hit by foreclosure:

If you are are delinquent on your mortgage payments, loan servicers have to try harder to help you avoid foreclosure:

Millions of Americans get a low-cost home loan counselor:

Fly-by-night financial players will be held accountable:

Folks scammed by credit card companies get refunds:

Student lenders face scrutiny:

Service members get extra protection: In June, the CFPB ordered US Bank and its non-bank partner Dealers’ Financial Services to refund $6.5 million to service members for failing to disclose fees associated with a military auto loan program. In November, the CFPB ordered the payday lender Cash America to pay up to $14 million for illegally overcharging members of the military.

If you think the US government taking 1.2 Billion dollars from an American bank is a good thing, you are beyond reach. How does that help you or the people with the loans? A real protection agency will police the banks and not allow this to happen in the first place. Obama's idea of governing was to create havoc and harm by looking the other way and then profit from it monetarily or politically or both.
Like Fast and Furious...

If you think the US government taking 1.2 Billion dollars from an American bank is a good thing, you are beyond reach. How does that help you or the people with the loans? A real protection agency will police the banks and not allow this to happen in the first place. Obama's idea of governing was to create havoc and harm and then profit from it monetarily or politically or both.
Like Fast and Furious...

This might be the dumbest post of the day. Going by this logic a real police force would stop all crime before it happened and a real fire department would stop all fires before they happened.

Stupid partisan logic

It will be appealed, to judges that aren't a Trump appointees/lackeys who are willing to rape the law.

It's basically an open and shut case on the legality. An act of Congress established the succession policy. Trump is violating it. It's a separation of powers thing. Trump just can't overrule Congress because he says he can.

So, what have we learned?

Trump is corrupt, and the judge he appointed is corrupt.

All the Trumpflakes are equally corrupt.

That is, we've learned nothing new.

What did this agency give you?

Not just me....but even scum buckets like you and yourilk.......

Mortgage lenders can no longer push you into a high-priced loan:

New homeowners are less likely to be hit by foreclosure:

If you are are delinquent on your mortgage payments, loan servicers have to try harder to help you avoid foreclosure:

Millions of Americans get a low-cost home loan counselor:

Fly-by-night financial players will be held accountable:

Folks scammed by credit card companies get refunds:

Student lenders face scrutiny:

Service members get extra protection: In June, the CFPB ordered US Bank and its non-bank partner Dealers’ Financial Services to refund $6.5 million to service members for failing to disclose fees associated with a military auto loan program. In November, the CFPB ordered the payday lender Cash America to pay up to $14 million for illegally overcharging members of the military.
How can I be pushed into a high priced loan? I have options you know. I can weigh the pro's and cons of the loan.

New home owners get hit with foreclosure because they didn't make the payments. You can't be foreclosed on when your payments are current.

If your delinquent in your loan payments why should the bank have to jump through hoops to help you? Pay your damn loan. Or move out.

A councilor? Shit I'll council you for 20 bucks. Here's my council. Pay your fucking mortgage or prepare to move out of the home. My second council is if you can't afford your mortgage don't go pay a fucking councilor with the money you need to pay your mortgage. Are you fucking stupid?

I got tired of your post at this point. Try harder next time. The fact is you got nothing.

Obama's idea of governing was to create havoc and harm by looking the other way and then profit from it monetarily or politically or both.

If you think the US government taking 1.2 Billion dollars from an American bank is a good thing, you are beyond reach. How does that help you or the people with the loans? A real protection agency will police the banks and not allow this to happen in the first place. Obama's idea of governing was to create havoc and harm and then profit from it monetarily or politically or both.
Like Fast and Furious...

This might be the dumbest post of the day. Going by this logic a real police force would stop all crime before it happened and a real fire department would stop all fires before they happened.

Stupid partisan logic

Obama's idea of governing was to create havoc and harm by looking the other way and then profit from it monetarily or politically or both. This is how this bunch operated.
read it again dummy sometimes eggheads take a while to have the truth register...

Forum List

Back