The Trump cabinet called, "The Dream Team."

Sure.....post the popular vote count for each candidate....

When the popular vote matters, we'll worry about it.

It doesn't. Got it?

There's this document called the US Constitution. You should read it sometime

You are a pedantic narcissist. Seek help.

4cereal
Remember THIS douche?

Here's a thought...... Try being honest once in a while. It wouldn't kill you

Exclusive — ‘Dream Team’: Sean Spicer Explains Donald Trump’s ‘Most Talented Cabinet in Modern History,’ White House Transition - Breitbart

From the article:
Spicer said the cabinet Trump has assembled, from Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as Attorney General to Gen. John Kelly as Homeland Security Secretary to Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis at the Pentagon to Dr. Ben Carson at Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and more, is a “dream team

Morning is coming to America again. COUNTDOWN 10 Days baby!! The long nightmare is finally over..

From their Celebration Day concert.. The greatest rock band of all time..
Zeppelin ; Kashmir

Exclusive — ‘Dream Team’: Sean Spicer Explains Donald Trump’s ‘Most Talented Cabinet in Modern History,’ White House Transition - Breitbart

From the article:
Spicer said the cabinet Trump has assembled, from Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as Attorney General to Gen. John Kelly as Homeland Security Secretary to Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis at the Pentagon to Dr. Ben Carson at Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and more, is a “dream team

Morning is coming to America again. COUNTDOWN 10 Days baby!! The long nightmare is finally over..

From their Celebration Day concert.. The greatest rock band of all time..
Zeppelin ; Kashmir

...where I'll beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Frank♥

Saw them twice at MSG mid 70's, best shows ever, including the one filmed in "the Song Remains the Same" 2 encores including the Whole Lotta Love Medley interpolating John lee Hooker, Elvis...fuckkkkkkkkkkk! Awesome

Who did Hillary have running her campaign? How do you put people in charge of money, who have never handled massive amounts of money and understand its movement? The whole lefty narrative is phony, it really is. They use LINKS; phony ones at that which are mostly opinion pieces, to support their positions.

Not a one of them will debate their standing from LOGIC because their positions fail each and every time! You get these people like the BIG L who posts a position, and when you ask her/him something, they post another link. Nowhere is there ever a give and take, and when they do, the left gets their butts handed to them...which is why they won't, lol.

For the 1st time since I have been on this board, the right is standing up to the left with their own thoughts, instead of ridiculous links! The left can't handle that, because even they know they start from a losing position, and the only way they can wiggle off the hook from a discussion standpoint, is if they can make the debate about emotions..........which is why we are always called racists, and every other name in the book, lol. The left HAS NOTHING, and now in government, it has nothing too!

Sorry lefties, but unless you can debate from your mind and articulate a position being good because of X, and ours being bad because of Y; you are going to be on the outside looking in for a very, very, long time-) America has had enough of your phony outrage, and wants to see results, not they can't find a decent job while Obysmal touts a loooooow unemployment rate. You people are seriously screwed, you do know that; and we love it!
They use LINKS; phony ones at that which are mostly opinion pieces, to support their positions.

Whenever you are ready......

I am here, go ahead-) I have an hour or 2 before I have to go do something economically constructive-)
Let's begin with jobs (given that you bleated ignorantly about them).

Obama's second term will be the third best for private sector job gains ever....

Do you know who has, according to the WSJ, the 'worst jobs record on record'?
1% GROWTH with parttime McDonalds jobs??? LMAO

If I put up the GDP numbers, are you capable of calculating the growth rate? What if I provide the instructions?

Are under the impression that part time employment has grown at the expense of full time?

Do you have even the vaguest idea how to go about confirming that?

Would you like me to tell you?
...and crickets. Math is cryptonite for low information types.

How is it "draining the swamp" when you are filling it with Wallstreet? Anyone?

You didn't give a fuck about Wall St these last years making bank and being on the Obama payroll.. Get lost troll.
You didn't (or couldnt) answer the question.

HOW IS THIS DRAINING THE SWAMP?

He's taking office in 10 days honey.. but already he's kicking your messiahs dirtbag didn do nuffins to the curb.. More to come.

Attempt number 3: HOW IS THIS DRAINING THE SWAMP?

More like the nightmare team.

The swap is being filled with even more deplorable swap creatures.

55955116.jpg

You're going to be feeling that butthurt flow in about a year when Trump has destroyed this country.

Btw I'm scared, not salty. Bush winning a 2nd term mad me salty. Trump winning gives me anxiety attacks.

ROFLMAO A real American destroy the country after these dingleheads and Barry have given OUR FUCKING ENEMY, IRAN, HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND FUCKING URANIUM.. GFY you losers.
You have no idea what you are bleating about....

But I recommend you get your head out of Drudge's well traveled ass before you go Full Retard....and you know what they say...

Now the dingbat is denying what the entire FUCKING world knows.. Odumbo, the leftist Muslim Traitor sent UNMARKED FUCKING bills in the BILLIONS and just approved URANIUM to our enemy, Iran

Obama approved giving Iran 116 metric tons of uranium as a ‘thank you’ gift\Obama approved giving Iran 116 metric tons of uranium as a ‘thank you’ gift
Obama's Final Gift: Uranium Headed To Iran

Fucking traitors, all of you on the Left which is why you will never hold power again any time soon.. this country woke up after 8 yrs of betrayal . Good riddance.

You didn't give a fuck about Wall St these last years making bank and being on the Obama payroll.. Get lost troll.

He's taking office in 10 days honey.. but already he's kicking your messiahs dirtbag didn do nuffins to the curb.. More to come.

Attempt # 3- President Trump has yet to take office dummy..

You know what's so nice about all of this? The Traitorous Left has been thoroughly neutered.. They fucked up royally and forgot their base, the working class, instead chose to cater to the types of far wackos like the ones who post here and have lost over 1900 seats since Obama has been in power... Get ready, because the 9th Circuit is about to go Conservative on President Trump's watch ♥.. Only just the beginning..

You can scream, throw a temper tantrum, do your pee pee dance, melt like Snowflakes.. doesn't fucking matter.. YOU BOZOS of the far left ARE POWERLESS. *winks.. Have a nice day!

More like the nightmare team.

The swap is being filled with even more deplorable swap creatures.

55955116.jpg

You're going to be feeling that butthurt flow in about a year when Trump has destroyed this country.

Btw I'm scared, not salty. Bush winning a 2nd term mad me salty. Trump winning gives me anxiety attacks.

ROFLMAO A real American destroy the country after these dingleheads and Barry have given OUR FUCKING ENEMY, IRAN, HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND FUCKING URANIUM.. GFY you losers.

But I recommend you get your head out of Drudge's well traveled ass before you go Full Retard....and you know what they say...

Now the dingbat is denying what the entire FUCKING world knows.. Odumbo, the leftist Muslim Traitor sent UNMARKED FUCKING bills in the BILLIONS and just approved URANIUM to our enemy, Iran

Obama approved giving Iran 116 metric tons of uranium as a ‘thank you’ gift\Obama approved giving Iran 116 metric tons of uranium as a ‘thank you’ gift

Fucking traitors, all of you on the Left which is why you will never hold power again any time soon.. this country woke up after 8 yrs of betrayal . Good riddance.

I understand that you are a fucking brick (who remains stupid enough to take The Blaze's bait), but as the story actually reveals it is PERFECTLY LEGAL for Iran to possess uranium...

What they may NOT do is enrich it to weapons grade.....which is why they had to give up centrifuges and disable the Arak reactor.

I understand that you are a fucking brick (who remains stupid enough to take The Blaze's bait), but as the story actually reveals it is PERFECTLY LEGAL for Iran to possess uranium...

What they may NOT do is enrich it to weapons grade.....which is why they had to give up centrifuges and disable the Arak reactor.

Look at the Traitor ooozeeeeee.. "It's perfectly legal" for the enemy who has promised to nuke both America and Israel off the map the moment they have the technology, because this Bozo's messiah who is a Muslim, gave it to them.. This Assclown here in this thread is indicative of why liberals lost.

Look at the Traitor ooozeeeeee.. "It's perfectly legal" for the enemy who has promised to nuke both America and Israel off the map the moment they have the technology, because this Bozo's messiah who is a Muslim, gave it to them.. This Assclown here in this thread is indicative of why liberals lost.

They HAD the technology, moron........as part of the agreement, they surrendered it....

I notice that you never followed up on that GDP thing.......is that because you are innumerate?

You know what's so nice about all of this? The Traitorous Left has been thoroughly neutered.. They fucked up royally and forgot their base, the working class, instead chose to cater to the types of far wackos like the ones who post here and have lost over 1900 seats since Obama has been in power... Get ready, because the 9th Circuit is about to go Conservative on President Trump's watch ♥.. Only just the beginning..

You can scream, throw a temper tantrum, do your pee pee dance, melt like Snowflakes.. doesn't fucking matter.. YOU BOZOS of the far left ARE POWERLESS. *winks.. Have a nice day!

You can wax ignorant for the next 4 years and in 2021 you'll still be 5 feet, 240 lbs....

You are still dodging the question. Many of Trumps picks are billionaire Wallstreet guys. HOW IS THAT DRAINING THE SWAMP? It looks like he's FILLING it.

By replacing professional talking heads with people that don't need the work and know how to do things?

Ah...finally...someone can answer that.

I thought Wallstreet was the primary invasive swamp species that needed getting rid of by draining said swamp.

You are still dodging the question. Many of Trumps picks are billionaire Wallstreet guys. HOW IS THAT DRAINING THE SWAMP? It looks like he's FILLING it.

First name them, show their connection, etc.. Then we can discuss each.

Liberals demand we live by THEIR definition of "Draining the Swamp." Doesn't work that way loons. It's our motto, our system.. We employ it, design it, set rulez.. Just like your messiah did with passing laws with the stroke of a pen which changed laws, bypassing Congress. You don't get a say, nor do you define anything we do. You're dismissed now Coyote..

We won. Elections have consequences. Remember? ;)

Forum List

Back