The Trump cabinet called, "The Dream Team."

How do you quantify "regular job creation"?
Probably a full time job with potential vs. two dead end part time jobs.

You mean like this?

pic79077cb42e7acaef0fc65278b14374a8.jpg
No, more like private sector growth. Hiring public employees doesn't grow the economy. Somebody has to pay for them.

Reagan Still Beats Obama’s Below-Average Job Growth, by Deroy Murdock, National Review

Murdock%201%2C%202015-5-21.jpg
Deroy Murdock is a fucking idiot....

The public sector grew during Mr. Carter's term (up 1,304,000), during Mr. Reagan's terms (up 1,414,000), during Mr. G.H.W. Bush's term (up 1,127,000), during Mr. Clinton's terms (up 1,934,000), and during Mr. G.W. Bush's terms (up 1,744,000 jobs).

However the public sector has declined significantly since Mr. Obama took office (down 398,000 jobs). This has been a significant drag on overall employment.

And a table for public sector jobs. Public sector jobs declined the most during Obama's first term, and increased the most during Reagan's 2nd term......

Currently Obama's 2nd term is on pace to be the 3rd best ever for private job creation.

Calculated Risk: Public and Private Sector Payroll Jobs: Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama
I keep telling you, Ice......garbage in, garbage out....​

Last edited:

Number of jobs created under last two Republican presidents? (3 million total over 12 years)

Then if I was the left, I would not worry about Trump. If it is 3 million over 12 years, if it holds the same pattern, that means 1 million over 4 years, and the whole republican apparatus is out in 2020.

I would just remind SOME people of this---------> Do we know why sometimes repubs get elected President, and sometimes Dems? It is not because some people stay home on one side, normally it is because some people SWITCH sides!

What that tells us is----------> no one party has a lock on good ideas; and one partys ideas do not work in every situation. Did JFK's administrations ideas work? Yes! Reagans? Yes! Bill Clintons? Yes! Coolidge? Yes! And yet, they were from different political party's. So, to say that so and so will not succeed because he is either a repub or Democrat is ridiculous, and ideological.

So, when you ask about the last 2 Repub Presidents I say---->they were not Reagan, just like Obama was not JFK! What Trump is has yet to be determined, no matter how some of you want to paint him!

I'm just trying to understand how many jobs according to you Trump has to make that you would consider success.

Obama created 11-16 million jobs (depending if you count since end of recession he clearly didn't cause or since day he got into office). Which is about 4 times what both Bushes managed.

I think he has to do about the same, but 4 million or so of them have to be blue collar or manufacturing jobs. If we take 11 million, divided by 2 for a 1 term, that leaves us 5.5 million. Make 4 million of those blue collar, and that should do it!

You mean like this?

No, more like private sector growth. Hiring public employees doesn't grow the economy. Somebody has to pay for them.

Reagan Still Beats Obama’s Below-Average Job Growth, by Deroy Murdock, National Review

Obama sucks because he didn't quite match Reagan's job growth? What about both Bushes under who economy created 1/4 of the jobs it did under Obama?

Also, where is your graph for Clinton and Carter...you know....guys that make Reagan look like that sucky Obama on Jobs.

imrs.php

Here, I am not going to go through the government sites to prove my point, so I took a site that is liberal, namely the New York times.

In fairness, this was only up to 2011, so we can exclude Obama from this if you wish, but what really matters is GDP, and how fast the economy is growing, along with handling of said economy. This list is in inverse order, just so you understand, and have a nice afternoon!

https://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/29/ranking-the-presidents-by-g-d-p/

Why don't you stop being a moron and go to FRED to get the most recent data instead of plugging random search strings into google?

Federal Reserve Economic Data | FRED | St. Louis Fed

Thank me later...

Obama sucks because he didn't quite match Reagan's job growth? What about both Bushes under who economy created 1/4 of the jobs it did under Obama?

Also, where is your graph for Clinton and Carter...you know....guys that make Reagan look like that sucky Obama on Jobs.

imrs.php
Clinton benefited from the dotcom bubble, housing market, all of which crashed. I'm not sure what Bush was supposed to do about it. Your suggestion was ...?

And what did obama do to boost the economy? We have what we do in spite of him, not because of him. You also refuse to look at who controlled the purse strings at the time. Very dishonest!

Shut the f... up, Ice.....You're a moron....

jm101708image004_5F00_3.gif

The Economic Blue Screen of Death

This demonstrates that to the extent that Scrub enjoyed ANY economic success, it was due, almost entirely, to the very bubble from which U2TSVI insist he be immunized.

Maybe if you stopped gorging on NRO crap, you wouldn't be so damned ignorant....

Then I go back to this post----------> you have conclusively proven that the left government workers have no argument about being let go, since the economy is WONDERFUL. We should NOT feel sorry for them, since they have created great expansion, their ideas were spot on, and everything is wonderful.

I also have no idea, not one, why any American that is blue collar, works in a coal mine, works for an auto company, steel, aluminum, etc........would think Obama and the Democrats have thrown them under the bus! It is apparent that these peoples real life experiences have nothing to do with reality after seeing you put forth such overwhelming information. They must be blind in one eye, and can not see out of the other.

If I was a liberal Democrat such as yourself, I would keep touting the Obama accomplishments, how wonderful everything was, how the ACA is just the greatest thing on the planet, because I was obviously wrong on what people were feeling, and so were they. Obviously, no amount of TRUTH could convince the coal miners and blue collar workers, that they weren't really out of a job, it was just their imagination. How dare they! How dumb are they! Your statistics prove them wrong, and it appears EVERY state was under the dumb spell but a very few; ones that have little to do with manufacturing plants, but why quibble about it when you have the stats, lol.

I also have to say that a lot of people who voted for Obama crossed over this time and voted for Trump. Amazing how they were brilliant and correct before, but now they are racist, dumb, and deplorable; but I digress!

You got your narrative, and you have your guy. You are correct, only history will judge what has happened here as we have differing opinions. In the end though, your guys legacy is going to be dependent upon what Trump does, just like the Bush legacy was dependent upon Obama. Obama did OK because Bush is perceived to have driven us into a ditch. Obama sucks next to B Clinton or Reagan, but looks kinda decent next to Bush. By historical values, both Bush and Obama stink!

If Trump has us return to even close to what it was, Obama will REALLY look crappy, kinda like Carter did after Reagan!

We shall see what happens. So far, so good for Trump as far as economics. Market says great, even as interest rates rise. That is a wonderful sign of confidence. Normally without QE, we would be having the market drop!

Foreign policy, not sold at all, but we shall see!

In closing, let me say what is actual fact, but can not predict it will happen----------> WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO SINK THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FOR 12 YEARS AS REAGAN DID? Answer--------> 4 million GOOD jobs before 2020, and I am talking above and beyond the regular job creation, and these need be in manufacturing. If he delivers that amount of jobs in blue collar areas such as energy, and manufacturing, JFK couldn't win in 2020. Don't know if he can do it, but that is the magic number, around 4 million blue collar jobs. I wouldn't want to try it, but the payoff will be conclusive if he can do it! While times have changed, what Reagan proved (and to a certain extent Trump) conclusively is--------->no matter what color the skin, without the blue collar vote, you can NOT win. Trump knew that too, seems Hillary didn't-)

Number of jobs created under last two Republican presidents? (3 million total over 12 years)

Then if I was the left, I would not worry about Trump. If it is 3 million over 12 years, if it holds the same pattern, that means 1 million over 4 years, and the whole republican apparatus is out in 2020.

I would just remind SOME people of this---------> Do we know why sometimes repubs get elected President, and sometimes Dems? It is not because some people stay home on one side, normally it is because some people SWITCH sides!

What that tells us is----------> no one party has a lock on good ideas; and one partys ideas do not work in every situation. Did JFK's administrations ideas work? Yes! Reagans? Yes! Bill Clintons? Yes! Coolidge? Yes! And yet, they were from different political party's. So, to say that so and so will not succeed because he is either a repub or Democrat is ridiculous, and ideological.

So, when you ask about the last 2 Repub Presidents I say---->they were not Reagan, just like Obama was not JFK! What Trump is has yet to be determined, no matter how some of you want to paint him!

I'm just trying to understand how many jobs according to you Trump has to make that you would consider success.

Obama created 11-16 million jobs (depending if you count since end of recession he clearly didn't cause or since day he got into office). Which is about 4 times what both Bushes managed.

I think he has to do about the same, but 4 million or so of them have to be blue collar or manufacturing jobs. If we take 11 million, divided by 2 for a 1 term, that leaves us 5.5 million. Make 4 million of those blue collar, and that should do it!

You mean like this?

imrs.php

Job growth under Reagan BARELY exceeded additions to the work force......

Since 2010, job growth has exceeded labor force growth by a factor of 2.....

As a result, under Obama, the economy has generated enough jobs to compensate for the 8 million by which the Scrub era fell short.....

You mean like this?

imrs.php

Here, I am not going to go through the government sites to prove my point, so I took a site that is liberal, namely the New York times.

In fairness, this was only up to 2011, so we can exclude Obama from this if you wish, but what really matters is GDP, and how fast the economy is growing, along with handling of said economy. This list is in inverse order, just so you understand, and have a nice afternoon!

Floyd is giving Reagan credit for Q1 1981, during which GDP grew at 8%......he is also doing the same for Obama, which means that the NEGATIVE 5.4 for that quarter is removed from Scrub's dismal scorecard...

Exclusive — ‘Dream Team’: Sean Spicer Explains Donald Trump’s ‘Most Talented Cabinet in Modern History,’ White House Transition - Breitbart

From the article:
Spicer said the cabinet Trump has assembled, from Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as Attorney General to Gen. John Kelly as Homeland Security Secretary to Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis at the Pentagon to Dr. Ben Carson at Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and more, is a “dream team

Morning is coming to America again. COUNTDOWN 10 Days baby!! The long nightmare is finally over..

From their Celebration Day concert.. The greatest rock band of all time..
Zeppelin ; Kashmir

Exclusive — ‘Dream Team’: Sean Spicer Explains Donald Trump’s ‘Most Talented Cabinet in Modern History,’ White House Transition - Breitbart

From the article:
Spicer said the cabinet Trump has assembled, from Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as Attorney General to Gen. John Kelly as Homeland Security Secretary to Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis at the Pentagon to Dr. Ben Carson at Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and more, is a “dream team

Morning is coming to America again. COUNTDOWN 10 Days baby!! The long nightmare is finally over..

From their Celebration Day concert.. The greatest rock band of all time..
Zeppelin ; Kashmir

...where I'll beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Frank♥

Same old tired rhetoric that is spewed from the so called conservatives that will soon be disappointed to find that Trump is no conservative......

Nope, he sure isn't. And no matter what the facts, the uni-brows still defend Trump.

Trump asking Congress, not Mexico, to pay for border wall
Trump asking Congress, not Mexico, to pay for border wall - CNNPolitics.com

Trump said in a Tweet that we will get "reimbursed". What a heaping pile of shit this man is.

Hey STUPID, no one gives a damn.. Infrastructure, aka The Wall is ALWAYS paid by the taxpayer normally anyhow.. Secondly, the funds have already been set aside YRS AGO when Congress passed the Border Protection ACT.. now scram ya fucking idiot.

More like the nightmare team.

The swap is being filled with even more deplorable swap creatures.

55955116.jpg

You're going to be feeling that butthurt flow in about a year when Trump has destroyed this country.

Btw I'm scared, not salty. Bush winning a 2nd term mad me salty. Trump winning gives me anxiety attacks.

ROFLMAO A real American destroy the country after these dingleheads and Barry have given OUR FUCKING ENEMY, IRAN, HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND FUCKING URANIUM.. GFY you losers.

How is it "draining the swamp" when you are filling it with Wallstreet? Anyone?

You didn't give a fuck about Wall St these last years making bank and being on the Obama payroll.. Get lost troll.

Who did Hillary have running her campaign? How do you put people in charge of money, who have never handled massive amounts of money and understand its movement? The whole lefty narrative is phony, it really is. They use LINKS; phony ones at that which are mostly opinion pieces, to support their positions.

Not a one of them will debate their standing from LOGIC because their positions fail each and every time! You get these people like the BIG L who posts a position, and when you ask her/him something, they post another link. Nowhere is there ever a give and take, and when they do, the left gets their butts handed to them...which is why they won't, lol.

For the 1st time since I have been on this board, the right is standing up to the left with their own thoughts, instead of ridiculous links! The left can't handle that, because even they know they start from a losing position, and the only way they can wiggle off the hook from a discussion standpoint, is if they can make the debate about emotions..........which is why we are always called racists, and every other name in the book, lol. The left HAS NOTHING, and now in government, it has nothing too!

Sorry lefties, but unless you can debate from your mind and articulate a position being good because of X, and ours being bad because of Y; you are going to be on the outside looking in for a very, very, long time-) America has had enough of your phony outrage, and wants to see results, not they can't find a decent job while Obysmal touts a loooooow unemployment rate. You people are seriously screwed, you do know that; and we love it!
They use LINKS; phony ones at that which are mostly opinion pieces, to support their positions.

Whenever you are ready......

I am here, go ahead-) I have an hour or 2 before I have to go do something economically constructive-)
Let's begin with jobs (given that you bleated ignorantly about them).

Obama's second term will be the third best for private sector job gains ever....

Do you know who has, according to the WSJ, the 'worst jobs record on record'?
1% GROWTH with parttime McDonalds jobs??? LMAO

How is it "draining the swamp" when you are filling it with Wallstreet? Anyone?

You didn't give a fuck about Wall St these last years making bank and being on the Obama payroll.. Get lost troll.
You didn't (or couldnt) answer the question.

HOW IS THIS DRAINING THE SWAMP?

He's taking office in 10 days honey.. but already he's kicking your messiahs dirtbag didn do nuffins to the curb.. More to come.

You mean like this?

imrs.php

Why don't you stop being a moron and go to FRED to get the most recent data instead of plugging random search strings into google?

Thank me later...

Very good site, thnx, am checking it out!

Who did Hillary have running her campaign? How do you put people in charge of money, who have never handled massive amounts of money and understand its movement? The whole lefty narrative is phony, it really is. They use LINKS; phony ones at that which are mostly opinion pieces, to support their positions.

Not a one of them will debate their standing from LOGIC because their positions fail each and every time! You get these people like the BIG L who posts a position, and when you ask her/him something, they post another link. Nowhere is there ever a give and take, and when they do, the left gets their butts handed to them...which is why they won't, lol.

For the 1st time since I have been on this board, the right is standing up to the left with their own thoughts, instead of ridiculous links! The left can't handle that, because even they know they start from a losing position, and the only way they can wiggle off the hook from a discussion standpoint, is if they can make the debate about emotions..........which is why we are always called racists, and every other name in the book, lol. The left HAS NOTHING, and now in government, it has nothing too!

Sorry lefties, but unless you can debate from your mind and articulate a position being good because of X, and ours being bad because of Y; you are going to be on the outside looking in for a very, very, long time-) America has had enough of your phony outrage, and wants to see results, not they can't find a decent job while Obysmal touts a loooooow unemployment rate. You people are seriously screwed, you do know that; and we love it!
They use LINKS; phony ones at that which are mostly opinion pieces, to support their positions.

Whenever you are ready......

I am here, go ahead-) I have an hour or 2 before I have to go do something economically constructive-)
Let's begin with jobs (given that you bleated ignorantly about them).

Obama's second term will be the third best for private sector job gains ever....

Do you know who has, according to the WSJ, the 'worst jobs record on record'?
1% GROWTH with parttime McDonalds jobs??? LMAO

If I put up the GDP numbers, are you capable of calculating the growth rate? What if I provide the instructions?

Are under the impression that part time employment has grown at the expense of full time?

Do you have even the vaguest idea how to go about confirming that?

Would you like me to tell you?

You mean like this?

imrs.php

Thank me later...

Very good site, thnx, am checking it out!
Next step is figuring out how to use it to generate graphs with the data provided...

55955116.jpg

You're going to be feeling that butthurt flow in about a year when Trump has destroyed this country.

Btw I'm scared, not salty. Bush winning a 2nd term mad me salty. Trump winning gives me anxiety attacks.

ROFLMAO A real American destroy the country after these dingleheads and Barry have given OUR FUCKING ENEMY, IRAN, HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND FUCKING URANIUM.. GFY you losers.
You have no idea what you are bleating about....

But I recommend you get your head out of Drudge's well traveled ass before you go Full Retard....and you know what they say...

55955116.jpg

Your bud Pootin gave them the uranium...

Stop campaigning, dimocraps.

It's over. You lost. Get over it.

Your message sucks and your lies aren't working anymore.

Here's a thought...... Try being honest once in a while. It wouldn't kill you

Same old tired rhetoric that is spewed from the so called conservatives that will soon be disappointed to find that Trump is no conservative......

Nope, he sure isn't. And no matter what the facts, the uni-brows still defend Trump.

Trump asking Congress, not Mexico, to pay for border wall
Trump asking Congress, not Mexico, to pay for border wall - CNNPolitics.com

Trump said in a Tweet that we will get "reimbursed". What a heaping pile of shit this man is.

Hey STUPID, no one gives a damn.. Infrastructure, aka The Wall is ALWAYS paid by the taxpayer normally anyhow.. Secondly, the funds have already been set aside YRS AGO when Congress passed the Border Protection ACT.. now scram ya fucking idiot.
Secondly, the funds have already been set aside YRS AGO when Congress passed the Border Protection ACT.

Link?

Stop campaigning, dimocraps.

It's over. You lost. Get over it.

Your message sucks and your lies aren't working anymore.

Here's a thought...... Try being honest once in a while. It wouldn't kill you

Sure.....post the popular vote count for each candidate....

Sure.....post the popular vote count for each candidate....

When the popular vote matters, we'll worry about it.

It doesn't. Got it?

There's this document called the US Constitution. You should read it sometime

You are a pedantic narcissist. Seek help.

4cereal

Forum List

Back