The Trump cabinet called, "The Dream Team."

How is it "draining the swamp" when you are filling it with Wallstreet? Anyone?

You didn't give a fuck about Wall St these last years making bank and being on the Obama payroll.. Get lost troll.
You didn't (or couldnt) answer the question.

HOW IS THIS DRAINING THE SWAMP?

I've been all over Okefenokee with yet another RW dolt who caught the catch phrase and never really understood the meaning, and how to apply it.

g'luck

At least I'm consistent with Reality....

And the unquestioned leader of the dimocrap scum party had no hand in the dimocrap scum party totally SCREWING over Bernie Sanders in the dimocrap scum nomination process??

Yeah. Reality. It's a bitch, ain't it??

And do you not remember Ubercunt throwing her votes behind the Lying Cocksucker in the 2008 dimocrap scum Convention in order to avoid a brokered Convention?

The "Deal" was made.

You see, she/it lost the nomination the same way Bernie did -- Through trickery and deceit.

She won Florida and Michigan early-early in 2008 and the nomination process was all but over but -- ALAS!!!!

The dimocrap scum party stepped in and took those States away from her, claiming that they held the votes too early.

Had the dimocrap scum party not done that, it was over. As it was, the Lying Cocksucker needed her votes at the Convention avoid a nasty fight on the floor.

So the Lying Cocksucker made a deal with her -- He'd appoint her Secretary of State, which has always been traditionally seen as the stepping stool to the Presidency, and he would back her and make sure she won the nomination next time around.

dimocraps are not only scum, they're lying delusional and stupid.

Check my facts out. You might learn something.

But you'll just forget it at the first sign of the next shiny object

A blast of Narrative?

Who saw THAT coming, eh?

LOL, so your chart is better than mine, and we have a link argument. That is exactly what I figured would end up from a person like you. I link the government BLS that shows you are full of crap, and you tell me something different.

You know what, fine........if you are going to discredit the BLS, our own government statistics, then we are done, have fun!

We don't have an argument.......You don't have any idea what you are going on about.....

Real Median Household Income is NOT the same thing as "Real Average Hourly Earnings"

And rather than obsessing about ONE monthly report, let's see what has happened in ALL months going back to 2007....

Average Hourly Earnings of All Employees: Total Private

So let me see if I have this straight-----------> in the chart I have, it shows Obamas wage growth has yet to match the 2 previous admins, and the left complains that all the money is going to the rich, and yet you sit here and tell us the growth is great!

Which one is it? https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/realer.pdf

Is it--->wage growth is great, so no need to screw anyone, or actual wage growth sucks, so we have to screw someone and redistribute? I find it very illogical to be able to take both sides of the issue, don't you?!?!?!
Wage and Real Median Household Income are what they are....as indicated by the data.....

That you don't understand the numbers is of no consequence.

Let me explain something to you ICE--------> I am no apologist for GW, I think he was as awful as Obama, or at least near it. You want to put Obama numbers up against GW, I want to put GW and Obama numbers up against history! In my opinion.........me trying to defend Bush, is like YOU trying to defend Obama! The only way either of us have a chance to win the argument is, comparing them to each other. The last 16 years in history will be seen as BOTH of their failures.

The only way to accept the current data as good is to NOT measure it against history. Not the history of the last 10 years, but of the last 100 years. To also accept this as a good economic report, is to believe that this is the new norm......which it may be, but that has yet to be proven because both Presidents over the past 16 years, have been all about social policy and not economic. Remember when Obama was chastised and decided to focus on the economy around 2010!

In the end, like it or not, history is going to see these 2 goofs as linked together. They failed! Bush for other reasons than Obama, but fail they did! If the country decides after Trump that you and your people were correct that this is the best we can do economically, I have no doubt that the Democrats will control all 3 branches of government.

Why?

Because if this is the best we can do, then we may as well give ourselves freebies till we go broke instead of beating our heads against the wall. Hell, we can spend money just as fast as the next person, some of us just figure the country is going to be here down the road, and we do not want to saddle those after us with massive debt. Now if we know the country will not be here, then it is party time, just like leftists want to do and give the farm away.

And so, I will close by saying that Obama has been at war, or in military conflict, for every day during his Presidency, lol. (that is one of the rights new talking points) I think that point is ridiculous, except to hit the leftist doves over the head. I am more pragmatic--------> I am not against a Democratic President because of conflict, I am against any President from EITHER party who will not unleash our troops to win a war, then bring our people home and NOT rebuild the vanquished, sending a very American message of... FU** you if you bother us!

Both Bush and Obama have done that, and it has cost us many American children. So again, between the two of them, no respect for economics, or military policy. Yep, both incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial.

I wish you well on defending Obama. I gave up before Obama took office on defending Bush. I learned my lesson on defending the indefensible, maybe someday soon, you will too!

Have fun-)

The fact that you made two monumental errors in 2000 and 2004 doesn't mean I have any reason to apologize for having made sound decisions in 2008 and 2012......You can assert that they are "equal" til you're blue in the finger tips but that won't impress The Record......which is pretty unambiguous on that particular point....

Given the circumstances the Nation found itself in by January 2009, and the unprecedented fiscal sabotage prosecuted by Congress, the job Obama has done is quite commendable.....even if Drudge wants YOU to believe otherwise....

We don't have an argument.......You don't have any idea what you are going on about.....

Real Median Household Income is NOT the same thing as "Real Average Hourly Earnings"

And rather than obsessing about ONE monthly report, let's see what has happened in ALL months going back to 2007....

Average Hourly Earnings of All Employees: Total Private

So let me see if I have this straight-----------> in the chart I have, it shows Obamas wage growth has yet to match the 2 previous admins, and the left complains that all the money is going to the rich, and yet you sit here and tell us the growth is great!

Is it--->wage growth is great, so no need to screw anyone, or actual wage growth sucks, so we have to screw someone and redistribute? I find it very illogical to be able to take both sides of the issue, don't you?!?!?!
Wage and Real Median Household Income are what they are....as indicated by the data.....

Let me explain something to you ICE--------> I am no apologist for GW, I think he was as awful as Obama, or at least near it. You want to put Obama numbers up against GW, I want to put GW and Obama numbers up against history! In my opinion.........me trying to defend Bush, is like YOU trying to defend Obama! The only way either of us have a chance to win the argument is, comparing them to each other. The last 16 years in history will be seen as BOTH of their failures.

The only way to accept the current data as good is to NOT measure it against history. Not the history of the last 10 years, but of the last 100 years. To also accept this as a good economic report, is to believe that this is the new norm......which it may be, but that has yet to be proven because both Presidents over the past 16 years, have been all about social policy and not economic. Remember when Obama was chastised and decided to focus on the economy around 2010!

In the end, like it or not, history is going to see these 2 goofs as linked together. They failed! Bush for other reasons than Obama, but fail they did! If the country decides after Trump that you and your people were correct that this is the best we can do economically, I have no doubt that the Democrats will control all 3 branches of government.

Why?

Because if this is the best we can do, then we may as well give ourselves freebies till we go broke instead of beating our heads against the wall. Hell, we can spend money just as fast as the next person, some of us just figure the country is going to be here down the road, and we do not want to saddle those after us with massive debt. Now if we know the country will not be here, then it is party time, just like leftists want to do and give the farm away.

And so, I will close by saying that Obama has been at war, or in military conflict, for every day during his Presidency, lol. (that is one of the rights new talking points) I think that point is ridiculous, except to hit the leftist doves over the head. I am more pragmatic--------> I am not against a Democratic President because of conflict, I am against any President from EITHER party who will not unleash our troops to win a war, then bring our people home and NOT rebuild the vanquished, sending a very American message of... FU** you if you bother us!

Both Bush and Obama have done that, and it has cost us many American children. So again, between the two of them, no respect for economics, or military policy. Yep, both incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial.

I wish you well on defending Obama. I gave up before Obama took office on defending Bush. I learned my lesson on defending the indefensible, maybe someday soon, you will too!

Have fun-)

The fact that you made two monumental errors in 2000 and 2004 doesn't mean I have any reason to apologize for having made sound decisions in 2008 and 2012......You can assert that they are "equal" til you're blue in the finger tips but that won't impress The Record......which is pretty unambiguous on that particular point....

Given the circumstances the Nation found itself in by January 2009, and the unprecedented fiscal sabotage prosecuted by Congress, the job Obama has done is quite commendable.....even if Drudge wants YOU to believe otherwise....

Ice, I will never, ever, never-ever, try and stop a leftist from defending Obama, because I am NOT IGNORANT! On the other hand, at least once a month, I attempt to try and stop a conservative from defending GW.

Again, I really hope you do continue to get that tingle up your leg and defend him against history. It only makes our job easier, and good luck to you-)

Why?

Have fun-)

Ice, I will never, ever, never-ever, try and stop a leftist from defending Obama, because I am NOT IGNORANT! On the other hand, at least once a month, I attempt to try and stop a conservative from defending GW.

Again, I really hope you do continue to get that tingle up your leg and defend him against history. It only makes our job easier, and good luck to you-)
History will judge Obama by his record........with which you are, clearly, entirely unfamiliar....

But remember how this started......with you running at the lip about "facts" vs. "opinions".........our exchange has certainly demonstrated who relies on what...

Thank you!!!! ♥ I hate Dumbya!! ROFLMAO Great post@!

Not going to defend GW but at least he wasn't Algore/ManBearPig or John The Traitor Kerry

There's that

He remains the worst POTUS of the Modern Era........
Nah dummy.. your dumb fucking Muslim does... he's lost more seats in both State and Federal elections since 1929..
Our analysis shows Democrats have lost 910 seats since Obama took office. (You can see the changes in every state here.)

Have Democrats lost 900 seats in state legislatures since Obama has been president?
238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

What's telling is how the same dummies on the LEFT cling to their lost ideology.. They've veered soooo far to the KOOK Left that they're bled power at an alarming rate.. then they go and re-elect the crazy biatch Pelosi who is a part of the losing team to begin with. LOL Seriously, have you ever seen more braindead people in your life??
Did you cast ONE or TWO votes for Scrub?

I hate him you moron and wasn't old enough to vote for the azzhole..

If that's the case, then I would suggest you spare everyone the misery of reading your juvenile opinions.....

More like the nightmare team.

The swap is being filled with even more deplorable swap creatures.

55955116.jpg

You're going to be feeling that butthurt flow in about a year when Trump has destroyed this country.

Btw I'm scared, not salty. Bush winning a 2nd term mad me salty. Trump winning gives me anxiety attacks.

Anybody wanna guess where Eric Holder came from?

Who his Law Firm represented?

And who is Holder representing now??

He's under investigation as we speak.. I am willing to wager within the next 12 to 18 months many in the Obongo corrupt Admin will be facing prison time.

that should be the case

so much crime and corruption throughout this admin
All those indictments compared to Bush and Reagan and Nixon's administrations..........

so you agree that this admin shouldnt be able to skate either

He's under investigation as we speak.. I am willing to wager within the next 12 to 18 months many in the Obongo corrupt Admin will be facing prison time.

that should be the case

All those indictments compared to Bush and Reagan and Nixon's administrations..........

What suggests that it has been "skating"?

Why?

Have fun-)

History will judge Obama by his record........with which you are, clearly, entirely unfamiliar....

But remember how this started......with you running at the lip about "facts" vs. "opinions".........our exchange has certainly demonstrated who relies on what...[/
Wouldn't ever think that the same crowd was crucifying Cruz as Goldman sacks camdidate would be so excited about a cabinet filled with Goldman executives.

I mean seriously did any of you ever ACTUALLY DREAM about this cabinet? :rolleyes:

Apparently DTS doesn't stand for "Drain the Swamp" but "Disperse the Spoils"...
Apparently living off the public titty is all you know and can't comprehend what it takes in the private sector to rise to the top.

That is what is frustrating on one hand, and funny on the other over this whole thing Ice. !/2 of the crying does come from liberals who are afraid of what Trump might do because they have been misinformed, but the other 1/2 are a bunch of government workers who are going to actually have to go and find a J-O-B in the wonderful economy they have been lying about for 8 years, lol! What are the leftists WORRIED ABOUT, hehehehehehehe. Look at the UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, Obowelmovement has it down soooooo LOW, so jobs are easy, and plentiful!:muahaha:

Why don't you post the data, and we'll decide....

You could start with the percentage of net private sector payroll gains, since Feb 2001, realized since Feb 2009....

Need help with the math?

Then I go back to this post----------> you have conclusively proven that the left government workers have no argument about being let go, since the economy is WONDERFUL. We should NOT feel sorry for them, since they have created great expansion, their ideas were spot on, and everything is wonderful.

I also have no idea, not one, why any American that is blue collar, works in a coal mine, works for an auto company, steel, aluminum, etc........would think Obama and the Democrats have thrown them under the bus! It is apparent that these peoples real life experiences have nothing to do with reality after seeing you put forth such overwhelming information. They must be blind in one eye, and can not see out of the other.

If I was a liberal Democrat such as yourself, I would keep touting the Obama accomplishments, how wonderful everything was, how the ACA is just the greatest thing on the planet, because I was obviously wrong on what people were feeling, and so were they. Obviously, no amount of TRUTH could convince the coal miners and blue collar workers, that they weren't really out of a job, it was just their imagination. How dare they! How dumb are they! Your statistics prove them wrong, and it appears EVERY state was under the dumb spell but a very few; ones that have little to do with manufacturing plants, but why quibble about it when you have the stats, lol.

I also have to say that a lot of people who voted for Obama crossed over this time and voted for Trump. Amazing how they were brilliant and correct before, but now they are racist, dumb, and deplorable; but I digress!

You got your narrative, and you have your guy. You are correct, only history will judge what has happened here as we have differing opinions. In the end though, your guys legacy is going to be dependent upon what Trump does, just like the Bush legacy was dependent upon Obama. Obama did OK because Bush is perceived to have driven us into a ditch. Obama sucks next to B Clinton or Reagan, but looks kinda decent next to Bush. By historical values, both Bush and Obama stink!

If Trump has us return to even close to what it was, Obama will REALLY look crappy, kinda like Carter did after Reagan!

We shall see what happens. So far, so good for Trump as far as economics. Market says great, even as interest rates rise. That is a wonderful sign of confidence. Normally without QE, we would be having the market drop!

Foreign policy, not sold at all, but we shall see!

In closing, let me say what is actual fact, but can not predict it will happen----------> WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO SINK THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FOR 12 YEARS AS REAGAN DID? Answer--------> 4 million GOOD jobs before 2020, and I am talking above and beyond the regular job creation, and these need be in manufacturing. If he delivers that amount of jobs in blue collar areas such as energy, and manufacturing, JFK couldn't win in 2020. Don't know if he can do it, but that is the magic number, around 4 million blue collar jobs. I wouldn't want to try it, but the payoff will be conclusive if he can do it! While times have changed, what Reagan proved (and to a certain extent Trump) conclusively is--------->no matter what color the skin, without the blue collar vote, you can NOT win. Trump knew that too, seems Hillary didn't-)

Why?

Have fun-)

But remember how this started......with you running at the lip about "facts" vs. "opinions".........our exchange has certainly demonstrated who relies on what...[/
Wouldn't ever think that the same crowd was crucifying Cruz as Goldman sacks camdidate would be so excited about a cabinet filled with Goldman executives.

I mean seriously did any of you ever ACTUALLY DREAM about this cabinet? :rolleyes:

Apparently living off the public titty is all you know and can't comprehend what it takes in the private sector to rise to the top.

That is what is frustrating on one hand, and funny on the other over this whole thing Ice. !/2 of the crying does come from liberals who are afraid of what Trump might do because they have been misinformed, but the other 1/2 are a bunch of government workers who are going to actually have to go and find a J-O-B in the wonderful economy they have been lying about for 8 years, lol! What are the leftists WORRIED ABOUT, hehehehehehehe. Look at the UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, Obowelmovement has it down soooooo LOW, so jobs are easy, and plentiful!:muahaha:

You could start with the percentage of net private sector payroll gains, since Feb 2001, realized since Feb 2009....

Need help with the math?

Then I go back to this post----------> you have conclusively proven that the left government workers have no argument about being let go, since the economy is WONDERFUL. We should NOT feel sorry for them, since they have created great expansion, their ideas were spot on, and everything is wonderful.

I also have no idea, not one, why any American that is blue collar, works in a coal mine, works for an auto company, steel, aluminum, etc........would think Obama and the Democrats have thrown them under the bus! It is apparent that these peoples real life experiences have nothing to do with reality after seeing you put forth such overwhelming information. They must be blind in one eye, and can not see out of the other.

If I was a liberal Democrat such as yourself, I would keep touting the Obama accomplishments, how wonderful everything was, how the ACA is just the greatest thing on the planet, because I was obviously wrong on what people were feeling, and so were they. Obviously, no amount of TRUTH could convince the coal miners and blue collar workers, that they weren't really out of a job, it was just their imagination. How dare they! How dumb are they! Your statistics prove them wrong, and it appears EVERY state was under the dumb spell but a very few; ones that have little to do with manufacturing plants, but why quibble about it when you have the stats, lol.

I also have to say that a lot of people who voted for Obama crossed over this time and voted for Trump. Amazing how they were brilliant and correct before, but now they are racist, dumb, and deplorable; but I digress!

You got your narrative, and you have your guy. You are correct, only history will judge what has happened here as we have differing opinions. In the end though, your guys legacy is going to be dependent upon what Trump does, just like the Bush legacy was dependent upon Obama. Obama did OK because Bush is perceived to have driven us into a ditch. Obama sucks next to B Clinton or Reagan, but looks kinda decent next to Bush. By historical values, both Bush and Obama stink!

If Trump has us return to even close to what it was, Obama will REALLY look crappy, kinda like Carter did after Reagan!

We shall see what happens. So far, so good for Trump as far as economics. Market says great, even as interest rates rise. That is a wonderful sign of confidence. Normally without QE, we would be having the market drop!

In closing, let me say what is actual fact, but can not predict it will happen----------> WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO SINK THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FOR 12 YEARS AS REAGAN DID? Answer--------> 4 million GOOD jobs before 2020, and I am talking above and beyond the regular job creation, and these need be in manufacturing. If he delivers that amount of jobs in blue collar areas such as energy, and manufacturing, JFK couldn't win in 2020. Don't know if he can do it, but that is the magic number, around 4 million blue collar jobs. I wouldn't want to try it, but the payoff will be conclusive if he can do it! While times have changed, what Reagan proved (and to a certain extent Trump) conclusively is--------->no matter what color the skin, without the blue collar vote, you can NOT win. Trump knew that too, seems Hillary didn't-)

How do you quantify "regular job creation"?

Number of jobs created under last two Republican presidents? (3 million total over 12 years)

that should be the case

so you too agree that there should be no skating

Why?

Have fun-)

Need help with the math?

I've never doubted that you can fashion Narrative as fast as you need it......I mean, it's not like you have to spend a lot of time sourcing, analyzing and synthesizing facts....

Next time you decide to go off about reliance on opinion, consider that in the course of this exchange you brought ONE piece of objective evidence - and you got that COMPLETELY wrong. The rest of your contribution is best categorized as "random pie hole leakage"....

that should be the case

Read the question again......

that should be the case

Read the question again......

so you agree that there should be skating like last nixon admin

yes or no

Forum List

Back