The Trump cabinet called, "The Dream Team."

Let's begin with jobs (given that you bleated ignorantly about them).

Obama's second term will be the third best for private sector job gains ever....

Do you know who has, according to the WSJ, the 'worst jobs record on record'?

And, what do we see as Trump promises to lower taxes and regulations-------> Company's with GOOD PAYING jobs offering to stay, or come back.

LET ME TRANSLATE THAT FOR YOU------------> Obama/Democratic/lefty policies is what helped cause them to leave. The stockmarket has signaled that conclusively. YOUR policies have screwed the blue collar worker, and it is obvious I am not the only one who thinks so, because many of them voted for Trump also!

I don't need any "translation"......I put up the facts and you dig yourself a deeper hole with more Bold Assertions....

The S&P ran up 1300 between Jan 20, 2009 and Nov 8, 2016...

Unemployment dropped precipitously in the "Rust Belt"...

Wanna see the actual numbers?

Sorry, I was checking your data, I can always learn a thing or 2 ya know. Guess what I found when I went to the BLS-)

Now then, from here forward you either post from the government, or nothing, because you are cherry picking, and any other site but a government site will NOT be responded to, and laughed at!

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/realer.pdf

What does that data series cover (hint: it's in the title)

Is this the same thing as "Real Median Household Income"?

Take all the time you need....

Do you have any idea what CES is?

Why do you have this desperate need to be exposed as an ignoramus?

LOL, so your chart is better than mine, and we have a link argument. That is exactly what I figured would end up from a person like you. I link the government BLS that shows you are full of crap, and you tell me something different.

You know what, fine........if you are going to discredit the BLS, our own government statistics, then we are done, have fun!

We don't have an argument.......You don't have any idea what you are going on about.....

Real Median Household Income is NOT the same thing as "Real Average Hourly Earnings"

And rather than obsessing about ONE monthly report, let's see what has happened in ALL months going back to 2007....

Average Hourly Earnings of All Employees: Total Private

The worst record on GDP growth since the Great Depression?

George W. Bush.....

Roughly 1.6% per year...........this with Federal spending growing at an annual rate of more than 7.5%

Would you care to see the math?

Yep, you are correct. I mis stated, my bad----------->the only President to never, in any quarter, to hit 3%. Score one for you-)

You're an idiot....

Just for example...

Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 3.5 percent in the third quarter of 2016 (table 1), according to the "third" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

News Release: Gross Domestic Product

So what leads you to say such stupid things?

In THIS particular instance, you recalled something you were told to think by some Breitbart scribbler........because you know nothing, you will believe anything....That's what makes you a Useful Idiot...

LOL, it is because it wasn't revised, try again after the revision-)

I have no idea what you are saying...I don't speak Idiot...

here's more...

Real gross domestic product -- the value of the production of goods and services in the United States, adjusted for price changes -- increased at an annual rate of 5.0 percent in the third quarter of 2014, according to the "third" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the second quarter, real GDP increased 4.6 percent.

http://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/USESAEI/2014/12/23/file_attachments/350985/Gross+Domestic+Product+Third+Quarter+2014+%28Third+Estimate%29.pdf

I seen that, you are correct, I was wrong. I learned something unless someone else has other evidence. It must have been a year and not a quarter, but I am not like some people and will not move the goalposts on you. I am fair!

At this point you remain 0-fer.........

and we could be here all day doing this...

The worst record on GDP growth since the Great Depression?

George W. Bush.....

Roughly 1.6% per year...........this with Federal spending growing at an annual rate of more than 7.5%

Would you care to see the math?

Yep, you are correct. I mis stated, my bad----------->the only President to never, in any quarter, to hit 3%. Score one for you-)

You're an idiot....

Just for example...

Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 3.5 percent in the third quarter of 2016 (table 1), according to the "third" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

News Release: Gross Domestic Product

So what leads you to say such stupid things?

In THIS particular instance, you recalled something you were told to think by some Breitbart scribbler........because you know nothing, you will believe anything....That's what makes you a Useful Idiot...

LOL, it is because it wasn't revised, try again after the revision-)

I have no idea what you are saying...I don't speak Idiot...

here's more...

Real gross domestic product -- the value of the production of goods and services in the United States, adjusted for price changes -- increased at an annual rate of 5.0 percent in the third quarter of 2014, according to the "third" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the second quarter, real GDP increased 4.6 percent.

http://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/USESAEI/2014/12/23/file_attachments/350985/Gross+Domestic+Product+Third+Quarter+2014+%28Third+Estimate%29.pdf

I seen that, you are correct, I was wrong. I learned something unless someone else has other evidence. It must have been a year and not a quarter, but I am not like some people and will not move the goalposts on you. I am fair!

The idiots telling you to think that are talking about a CALENDAR year......which is silly.....any 4 consecutive quarters make a year......and anyone using the data will be not be concerned with calendar year numbers (except for that one period where it represents the "trailing 12 months")..

and the reason for THAT is quite simple....

6a00e551f08003883401b7c8aef9e5970b-pi

Any other questions?

And, what do we see as Trump promises to lower taxes and regulations-------> Company's with GOOD PAYING jobs offering to stay, or come back.

LET ME TRANSLATE THAT FOR YOU------------> Obama/Democratic/lefty policies is what helped cause them to leave. The stockmarket has signaled that conclusively. YOUR policies have screwed the blue collar worker, and it is obvious I am not the only one who thinks so, because many of them voted for Trump also!

I don't need any "translation"......I put up the facts and you dig yourself a deeper hole with more Bold Assertions....

Sorry, I was checking your data, I can always learn a thing or 2 ya know. Guess what I found when I went to the BLS-)

Now then, from here forward you either post from the government, or nothing, because you are cherry picking, and any other site but a government site will NOT be responded to, and laughed at!

LOL, so your chart is better than mine, and we have a link argument. That is exactly what I figured would end up from a person like you. I link the government BLS that shows you are full of crap, and you tell me something different.

You know what, fine........if you are going to discredit the BLS, our own government statistics, then we are done, have fun!

We don't have an argument.......You don't have any idea what you are going on about.....

Real Median Household Income is NOT the same thing as "Real Average Hourly Earnings"

And rather than obsessing about ONE monthly report, let's see what has happened in ALL months going back to 2007....

So let me see if I have this straight-----------> in the chart I have, it shows Obamas wage growth has yet to match the 2 previous admins, and the left complains that all the money is going to the rich, and yet you sit here and tell us the growth is great!

Which one is it? https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/realer.pdf

So let me see if I have this straight-----------> in the chart I have, it shows Obamas wage growth has yet to match the 2 previous admins, and the left complains that all the money is going to the rich, and yet you sit here and tell us the growth is great!

Is it--->wage growth is great, so no need to screw anyone, or actual wage growth sucks, so we have to screw someone and redistribute? I find it very illogical to be able to take both sides of the issue, don't you?!?!?!

The Trump Dream Team :
It's the ideology of America First - America Best versus we owe the world an apology because we suck.
The ONLY outstanding selection in Trump's proposed cabinet is General Mattis for SecDef. Here is one of his 19 quotes you posted earlier;

"In this age, I don't care how tactically or operationally brilliant you are, if you cannot create harmony — even vicious harmony — on the battlefield based on trust across service lines, across coalition and national lines, and across civilian/military lines, you need to go home, because your leadership is obsolete. We have got to have officers who can create harmony across all those lines."

IF the Gen. can get Trump and all the other cabinet members to get behind that single proposition and maintain a steady course with that ideal as the guiding beacon, then Trump, Pence & Co. might have a chance of making it through the first two years. But I give that little hope given Trump's temperament and lack leadership skills required for the job to herd the cats to whom he's tied himself with his picks. Sending out inane tweets displaying one's undisciplined, petty thoughts and putting on a display of irrational behavior is not creating HARMONY in any wise!!!!

To what chart are you referring? Mine?

Do you understand what the SLOPE of the line represents?

Is it--->wage growth is great, so no need to screw anyone, or actual wage growth sucks, so we have to screw someone and redistribute? I find it very illogical to be able to take both sides of the issue, don't you?!?!?!
Wage and Real Median Household Income are what they are....as indicated by the data.....

That you don't understand the numbers is of no consequence.

Exclusive — ‘Dream Team’: Sean Spicer Explains Donald Trump’s ‘Most Talented Cabinet in Modern History,’ White House Transition - Breitbart

From the article:
Spicer said the cabinet Trump has assembled, from Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as Attorney General to Gen. John Kelly as Homeland Security Secretary to Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis at the Pentagon to Dr. Ben Carson at Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and more, is a “dream team

Morning is coming to America again. COUNTDOWN 10 Days baby!! The long nightmare is finally over..

From their Celebration Day concert.. The greatest rock band of all time..
Zeppelin ; Kashmir

Exclusive — ‘Dream Team’: Sean Spicer Explains Donald Trump’s ‘Most Talented Cabinet in Modern History,’ White House Transition - Breitbart

From the article:
Spicer said the cabinet Trump has assembled, from Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as Attorney General to Gen. John Kelly as Homeland Security Secretary to Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis at the Pentagon to Dr. Ben Carson at Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and more, is a “dream team

Morning is coming to America again. COUNTDOWN 10 Days baby!! The long nightmare is finally over..

From their Celebration Day concert.. The greatest rock band of all time..
Zeppelin ; Kashmir

...where I'll beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

At least I'm consistent with Reality....

And the unquestioned leader of the dimocrap scum party had no hand in the dimocrap scum party totally SCREWING over Bernie Sanders in the dimocrap scum nomination process??

Yeah. Reality. It's a bitch, ain't it??

And do you not remember Ubercunt throwing her votes behind the Lying Cocksucker in the 2008 dimocrap scum Convention in order to avoid a brokered Convention?

The "Deal" was made.

You see, she/it lost the nomination the same way Bernie did -- Through trickery and deceit.

She won Florida and Michigan early-early in 2008 and the nomination process was all but over but -- ALAS!!!!

The dimocrap scum party stepped in and took those States away from her, claiming that they held the votes too early.

Had the dimocrap scum party not done that, it was over. As it was, the Lying Cocksucker needed her votes at the Convention avoid a nasty fight on the floor.

So the Lying Cocksucker made a deal with her -- He'd appoint her Secretary of State, which has always been traditionally seen as the stepping stool to the Presidency, and he would back her and make sure she won the nomination next time around.

dimocraps are not only scum, they're lying delusional and stupid.

Check my facts out. You might learn something.

But you'll just forget it at the first sign of the next shiny object

Wage and Real Median Household Income are what they are....as indicated by the data.....

That you don't understand the numbers is of no consequence.

Let me explain something to you ICE--------> I am no apologist for GW, I think he was as awful as Obama, or at least near it. You want to put Obama numbers up against GW, I want to put GW and Obama numbers up against history! In my opinion.........me trying to defend Bush, is like YOU trying to defend Obama! The only way either of us have a chance to win the argument is, comparing them to each other. The last 16 years in history will be seen as BOTH of their failures.

The only way to accept the current data as good is to NOT measure it against history. Not the history of the last 10 years, but of the last 100 years. To also accept this as a good economic report, is to believe that this is the new norm......which it may be, but that has yet to be proven because both Presidents over the past 16 years, have been all about social policy and not economic. Remember when Obama was chastised and decided to focus on the economy around 2010!

In the end, like it or not, history is going to see these 2 goofs as linked together. They failed! Bush for other reasons than Obama, but fail they did! If the country decides after Trump that you and your people were correct that this is the best we can do economically, I have no doubt that the Democrats will control all 3 branches of government.

Why?

Because if this is the best we can do, then we may as well give ourselves freebies till we go broke instead of beating our heads against the wall. Hell, we can spend money just as fast as the next person, some of us just figure the country is going to be here down the road, and we do not want to saddle those after us with massive debt. Now if we know the country will not be here, then it is party time, just like leftists want to do and give the farm away.

And so, I will close by saying that Obama has been at war, or in military conflict, for every day during his Presidency, lol. (that is one of the rights new talking points) I think that point is ridiculous, except to hit the leftist doves over the head. I am more pragmatic--------> I am not against a Democratic President because of conflict, I am against any President from EITHER party who will not unleash our troops to win a war, then bring our people home and NOT rebuild the vanquished, sending a very American message of... FU** you if you bother us!

Both Bush and Obama have done that, and it has cost us many American children. So again, between the two of them, no respect for economics, or military policy. Yep, both incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial.

I wish you well on defending Obama. I gave up before Obama took office on defending Bush. I learned my lesson on defending the indefensible, maybe someday soon, you will too!

Have fun-)

Forum List

Back