The Trump cabinet called, "The Dream Team."

How is it "draining the swamp" when you are filling it with Wallstreet? Anyone?

You didn't give a fuck about Wall St these last years making bank and being on the Obama payroll.. Get lost troll.

Who did Hillary have running her campaign? How do you put people in charge of money, who have never handled massive amounts of money and understand its movement? The whole lefty narrative is phony, it really is. They use LINKS; phony ones at that which are mostly opinion pieces, to support their positions.

Not a one of them will debate their standing from LOGIC because their positions fail each and every time! You get these people like the BIG L who posts a position, and when you ask her/him something, they post another link. Nowhere is there ever a give and take, and when they do, the left gets their butts handed to them...which is why they won't, lol.

For the 1st time since I have been on this board, the right is standing up to the left with their own thoughts, instead of ridiculous links! The left can't handle that, because even they know they start from a losing position, and the only way they can wiggle off the hook from a discussion standpoint, is if they can make the debate about emotions..........which is why we are always called racists, and every other name in the book, lol. The left HAS NOTHING, and now in government, it has nothing too!

Sorry lefties, but unless you can debate from your mind and articulate a position being good because of X, and ours being bad because of Y; you are going to be on the outside looking in for a very, very, long time-) America has had enough of your phony outrage, and wants to see results, not they can't find a decent job while Obysmal touts a loooooow unemployment rate. You people are seriously screwed, you do know that; and we love it!
They use LINKS; phony ones at that which are mostly opinion pieces, to support their positions.

Whenever you are ready......

I am here, go ahead-) I have an hour or 2 before I have to go do something economically constructive-)
Let's begin with jobs (given that you bleated ignorantly about them).

Obama's second term will be the third best for private sector job gains ever....

Do you know who has, according to the WSJ, the 'worst jobs record on record'?

Who cares! I can create a job that pays minimum wage also. Good jobs is what counts. If we had more good jobs, then we wouldn't need so many crappy BAD jobs because people would not have to work 2 jobs to pay the bills!

Wouldn't ever think that the same crowd was crucifying Cruz as Goldman sacks camdidate would be so excited about a cabinet filled with Goldman executives.

I mean seriously did any of you ever ACTUALLY DREAM about this cabinet? :rolleyes:

Apparently DTS doesn't stand for "Drain the Swamp" but "Disperse the Spoils"...
Apparently living off the public titty is all you know and can't comprehend what it takes in the private sector to rise to the top.

That is what is frustrating on one hand, and funny on the other over this whole thing Ice. !/2 of the crying does come from liberals who are afraid of what Trump might do because they have been misinformed, but the other 1/2 are a bunch of government workers who are going to actually have to go and find a J-O-B in the wonderful economy they have been lying about for 8 years, lol! What are the leftists WORRIED ABOUT, hehehehehehehe. Look at the UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, Obowelmovement has it down soooooo LOW, so jobs are easy, and plentiful!:muahaha:

Why don't you post the data, and we'll decide....

You could start with the percentage of net private sector payroll gains, since Feb 2001, realized since Feb 2009....

Need help with the math?

Ummm, because I do not know to many Washington insiders willing to take hamburger flipper jobs, do you?

Besides that, we don't have to! We see by the governments own statistics the growth of the economy over the past 8 years, and GUESS who has had as President the WORST economic growth in modern history!

That is correct, WORSE then even Carter, who do you think it is? I will give you 3 guesses and the 1st 2 do not count!
oh....btw...

who has had as President the WORST economic growth in modern history!

That is correct, WORSE then even Carter

You don't have the VAGUEST idea what you are talking about...

Under Carter, real GDP growth (annualized) was more than TWICE what it was under "the Worst POTUS of the Modern Era".

The Military is the Military. They are NOT considered Government employees by any stretch of the imagination.

Really? So how come they've historically been counted as part of "Total Government Employment"?

Historical Federal Workforce Tables Total Government Employment Since 1962
Yes they get a government check, duh. Have you seen anyone simply quit the military? You go to jail for it. How dishonest!

You can twist all you want but military personnel isn't what humans refer to when they discuss government employees.

How is it "draining the swamp" when you are filling it with Wallstreet? Anyone?

You didn't give a fuck about Wall St these last years making bank and being on the Obama payroll.. Get lost troll.

Who did Hillary have running her campaign? How do you put people in charge of money, who have never handled massive amounts of money and understand its movement? The whole lefty narrative is phony, it really is. They use LINKS; phony ones at that which are mostly opinion pieces, to support their positions.

Not a one of them will debate their standing from LOGIC because their positions fail each and every time! You get these people like the BIG L who posts a position, and when you ask her/him something, they post another link. Nowhere is there ever a give and take, and when they do, the left gets their butts handed to them...which is why they won't, lol.

For the 1st time since I have been on this board, the right is standing up to the left with their own thoughts, instead of ridiculous links! The left can't handle that, because even they know they start from a losing position, and the only way they can wiggle off the hook from a discussion standpoint, is if they can make the debate about emotions..........which is why we are always called racists, and every other name in the book, lol. The left HAS NOTHING, and now in government, it has nothing too!

Sorry lefties, but unless you can debate from your mind and articulate a position being good because of X, and ours being bad because of Y; you are going to be on the outside looking in for a very, very, long time-) America has had enough of your phony outrage, and wants to see results, not they can't find a decent job while Obysmal touts a loooooow unemployment rate. You people are seriously screwed, you do know that; and we love it!
They use LINKS; phony ones at that which are mostly opinion pieces, to support their positions.

I am here, go ahead-) I have an hour or 2 before I have to go do something economically constructive-)

Obama's second term will be the third best for private sector job gains ever....

And, what do we see as Trump promises to lower taxes and regulations-------> Company's with GOOD PAYING jobs offering to stay, or come back.

LET ME TRANSLATE THAT FOR YOU------------> Obama/Democratic/lefty policies is what helped cause them to leave. The stockmarket has signaled that conclusively. YOUR policies have screwed the blue collar worker, and it is obvious I am not the only one who thinks so, because many of them voted for Trump also!

Apparently living off the public titty is all you know and can't comprehend what it takes in the private sector to rise to the top.

That is what is frustrating on one hand, and funny on the other over this whole thing Ice. !/2 of the crying does come from liberals who are afraid of what Trump might do because they have been misinformed, but the other 1/2 are a bunch of government workers who are going to actually have to go and find a J-O-B in the wonderful economy they have been lying about for 8 years, lol! What are the leftists WORRIED ABOUT, hehehehehehehe. Look at the UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, Obowelmovement has it down soooooo LOW, so jobs are easy, and plentiful!:muahaha:

You could start with the percentage of net private sector payroll gains, since Feb 2001, realized since Feb 2009....

Need help with the math?

Ummm, because I do not know to many Washington insiders willing to take hamburger flipper jobs, do you?

Besides that, we don't have to! We see by the governments own statistics the growth of the economy over the past 8 years, and GUESS who has had as President the WORST economic growth in modern history!

That is correct, WORSE then even Carter, who do you think it is? I will give you 3 guesses and the 1st 2 do not count!
oh....btw...

Under Carter, real GDP growth (annualized) was more than TWICE what it was under "the Worst POTUS of the Modern Era".

Are you going to talk about Bush? Is that your whole debate, Bush? We are back to Bush, really!

Wow....that's really how ya'll feel about military retirees?

Have you ever done any public service? If you had, perhaps you'd understand my desire to work in the public sector. With the Top Secret security clearance I had in the military I retired from and training background, I could have gotten a fantastic job in the private sector. I chose something more personally rewarding. Do understand that kind of thing?
I understand you are full of shit and smearing shit is all you know how to do. You pretend I was talking about the military when I was talking about the public sector. Conservatives are far more supportive of military than you leftist hacks.

You are a dishonest piece of shit and I'm sorry the tax payers funded your worthless hide. No, I don't believe you could have done better in the private sector. You needed your fat bulldyke ass protected. God knows how much you cost us.

But military service is the public sector, oh aptly named one.

Yes, the Republicans are going to show us just how much they support the military and veterans...by doing what they don't want done by privatizing the VA.

I really don't care what you believe, that's entirely up to you. I know it it be a fact, but I'm doing what I love and serving my community to boot. Some people have the service gene...you obviously don't and can't even understand someone who does. I feel sorry for you.
You continue to prove your dishonest nature. You would be outed quickly in a competitive environment.

No, people are talking about the military when we take about government employees. Military are not employees. The government owns you while you're in.

"Doing it for the community" is horseshit, I don't believe it for a second. Your personality is not the giving loving type.

Again, your belief doesn't change it from fact to fiction. Just as your belief in the lies Trump tells you does not turn fiction into fact. Facts exist whether you "believe" them or not.

You don't know the first thing about my personality and if you think you can determine someone's personality based on what they post on anonymous message boards, you're either young, stupid or have lived under a rock your entire life.

I love what I do and most of the reason for that is the sense of purpose it gives me. After I retired I tried a lot of different things, but what I do now gives me a similar feeling that serving in the military did...and if you've ever experienced that feeling, you'd understand it and would understand why I chose the public sector over the private.

Who cares! I can create a job that pays minimum wage also. Good jobs is what counts. If we had more good jobs, then we wouldn't need so many crappy BAD jobs because people would not have to work 2 jobs to pay the bills!

Who cares!

So much for your enthusiasm for The Facts......didn't take long, did it....

If we had more good jobs, then we wouldn't need so many crappy BAD jobs because people would not have to work 2 jobs to pay the bills!

More "opinion"?

I don't give a shit what you think you feel....

a587f7a53729cc7ee5ae11e182871be5.png

How is this possible if, as Reich Wing Idiot Media wants you to believe, all new jobs have been in the burger trade?

Exclusive — ‘Dream Team’: Sean Spicer Explains Donald Trump’s ‘Most Talented Cabinet in Modern History,’ White House Transition - Breitbart

From the article:
Spicer said the cabinet Trump has assembled, from Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as Attorney General to Gen. John Kelly as Homeland Security Secretary to Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis at the Pentagon to Dr. Ben Carson at Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and more, is a “dream team

Morning is coming to America again. COUNTDOWN 10 Days baby!! The long nightmare is finally over..

From their Celebration Day concert.. The greatest rock band of all time..
Zeppelin ; Kashmir

Remember when you were all aflutter over the so called "Adult" or "MBA" Administration?

Let's relive the Denouement, shall we?

Thank you!!!! ♥ I hate Dumbya!! ROFLMAO Great post@!

Did you hate him in 2000 and 2004?

It would be interesting to look at her posts from back then.

I do remember her saying that she wouldn't vote for Romney because he's "Bush 2.0" and then bragging months later about making phone calls for his campaign. :lol:

Need help with the math?

oh....btw...

Are you going to talk about Bush? Is that your whole debate, Bush? We are back to Bush, really!

I'm demonstrating that you are ignorant....

You want to bleat about who is the "worst"?

Once the "worst" was identified, you lost interest....

The Military is the Military. They are NOT considered Government employees by any stretch of the imagination.

Really? So how come they've historically been counted as part of "Total Government Employment"?

Yes they get a government check, you hack. Have you seen anyone simply quit the military? You go to jail for it. How dishonest!

Government employees are covered by Civil Service Laws and Rules. The Military is not.

Active Duty Military members are subject to the UCMJ, goobermint employees are not

The US Military can NOT form a Union, at this time (Hopefully to change) goobermint employees can.

Active Duty Military can not be sued. Goobermint employees can.

Civil debt rules are totally different for Military.

Is the US Military part of the US Government??? Yes.

But they are NOT Government employees in the same sense as Civil Service employees. They are members of the United States Military.

A whole different ballgame

Who cares!

If we had more good jobs, then we wouldn't need so many crappy BAD jobs because people would not have to work 2 jobs to pay the bills!

More "opinion"?

How is this possible if, as Reich Wing Idiot Media wants you to believe, all new jobs have been in the burger trade?

Sorry, need links from the government, not fake sites-) All MSM, right and left are over ruled-)

Yes they get a government check, duh. Have you seen anyone simply quit the military? You go to jail for it. How dishonest!

You can twist all you want but military personnel isn't what humans refer to when they discuss government employees.
Under Reagan, military service was reclassified from "not in the labor force" to "employed."

Myth Busters: Unemployment is 5.5% - BlueOregon

Who cares!

More "opinion"?

Sorry, need links from the government, not fake sites-) All MSM, right and left are over ruled-)

Try to be less of an idiot.....Sentier takes the data from CES....

btw, when are YOU going to start putting up some real data?

Yes they get a government check, you hack. Have you seen anyone simply quit the military? You go to jail for it. How dishonest!

Government employees are covered by Civil Service Laws and Rules. The Military is not.

Active Duty Military members are subject to the UCMJ, goobermint employees are not

The US Military can NOT form a Union, at this time (Hopefully to change) goobermint employees can.

Active Duty Military can not be sued. Goobermint employees can.

Civil debt rules are totally different for Military.

Is the US Military part of the US Government??? Yes.

But they are NOT Government employees in the same sense as Civil Service employees. They are members of the United States Military.

A whole different ballgame

I never said they were the same, but they ARE government employees.

So are cops and firemen.

Exclusive — ‘Dream Team’: Sean Spicer Explains Donald Trump’s ‘Most Talented Cabinet in Modern History,’ White House Transition - Breitbart

From the article:
Spicer said the cabinet Trump has assembled, from Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as Attorney General to Gen. John Kelly as Homeland Security Secretary to Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis at the Pentagon to Dr. Ben Carson at Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and more, is a “dream team

Morning is coming to America again. COUNTDOWN 10 Days baby!! The long nightmare is finally over..

From their Celebration Day concert.. The greatest rock band of all time..
Zeppelin ; Kashmir

Remember when you were all aflutter over the so called "Adult" or "MBA" Administration?

Let's relive the Denouement, shall we?

Thank you!!!! ♥ I hate Dumbya!! ROFLMAO Great post@!

Did you hate him in 2000 and 2004?

It would be interesting to look at her posts from back then.

I do remember her saying that she wouldn't vote for Romney because he's "Bush 2.0" and then bragging months later about making phone calls for his campaign. :lol:

I'm totally shocked about her lying. Totally......really.....

And, what do we see as Trump promises to lower taxes and regulations-------> Company's with GOOD PAYING jobs offering to stay, or come back.

LET ME TRANSLATE THAT FOR YOU------------> Obama/Democratic/lefty policies is what helped cause them to leave. The stockmarket has signaled that conclusively. YOUR policies have screwed the blue collar worker, and it is obvious I am not the only one who thinks so, because many of them voted for Trump also!

I don't need any "translation"......I put up the facts and you dig yourself a deeper hole with more Bold Assertions....

The S&P ran up 1300 between Jan 20, 2009 and Nov 8, 2016...

Unemployment dropped precipitously in the "Rust Belt"...

Wanna see the actual numbers?

Forum List

Back