The Trump cabinet called, "The Dream Team."

"...to make sure that literally on day one it’s the end of business as usual
and immediate change comes to Washington across the entire government."
No doubt that statement sent chills down the spines of a lot of career bureaucrats, lobbyists, and political hacks. Their lives are about to change forever.
Time to #DrainTheSwamp

Let's see if you're this positive in 2 years time....

*Truth.. you are spot on my friend!

1104291k783fy9rq2.jpg

Thank you!!!! ♥ I hate Dumbya!! ROFLMAO Great post@!

Not going to defend GW but at least he wasn't Algore/ManBearPig or John The Traitor Kerry

There's that

He remains the worst POTUS of the Modern Era........
Nah dummy.. your dumb fucking Muslim does... he's lost more seats in both State and Federal elections since 1929..
Our analysis shows Democrats have lost 910 seats since Obama took office. (You can see the changes in every state here.)

Have Democrats lost 900 seats in state legislatures since Obama has been president?

Anybody wanna guess where Eric Holder came from?

Who his Law Firm represented?

And who is Holder representing now??

He's under investigation as we speak.. I am willing to wager within the next 12 to 18 months many in the Obongo corrupt Admin will be facing prison time.

that should be the case

so much crime and corruption throughout this admin
All those indictments compared to Bush and Reagan and Nixon's administrations..........

He's under investigation as we speak.. I am willing to wager within the next 12 to 18 months many in the Obongo corrupt Admin will be facing prison time.

Absolutely. Why do you think they're in a state of panic?

Not over the election loss. But because they didn't expect to lose so they didn't bother covering their criminal tracks.

They figured that Ubercunt was a shoo-in and they could all disappear while she was in office and wait for the Statute of Limitations to expire.

But now -- They're worried. And they should be.

I'm thinking 50 to 75 indictments, 40 to 60 convictions and/or plea deals.

Easy. Maybe a LOT more if they go after the petty criminals. Which they should

"Befehl ist Befehl" don't cut it with me.
I'm thinking 50 to 75 indictments, 40 to 60 convictions and/or plea deals.

KEEP DOPE ALIVE!

How is it "draining the swamp" when you are filling it with Wallstreet? Anyone?

You didn't give a fuck about Wall St these last years making bank and being on the Obama payroll.. Get lost troll.

Who did Hillary have running her campaign? How do you put people in charge of money, who have never handled massive amounts of money and understand its movement? The whole lefty narrative is phony, it really is. They use LINKS; phony ones at that which are mostly opinion pieces, to support their positions.

Not a one of them will debate their standing from LOGIC because their positions fail each and every time! You get these people like the BIG L who posts a position, and when you ask her/him something, they post another link. Nowhere is there ever a give and take, and when they do, the left gets their butts handed to them...which is why they won't, lol.

For the 1st time since I have been on this board, the right is standing up to the left with their own thoughts, instead of ridiculous links! The left can't handle that, because even they know they start from a losing position, and the only way they can wiggle off the hook from a discussion standpoint, is if they can make the debate about emotions..........which is why we are always called racists, and every other name in the book, lol. The left HAS NOTHING, and now in government, it has nothing too!

Sorry lefties, but unless you can debate from your mind and articulate a position being good because of X, and ours being bad because of Y; you are going to be on the outside looking in for a very, very, long time-) America has had enough of your phony outrage, and wants to see results, not they can't find a decent job while Obysmal touts a loooooow unemployment rate. You people are seriously screwed, you do know that; and we love it!

910 fucking seats.. ROFLMAO And these braindead fruitbats double down on STOOPID and keep going.. LOL

When is that hippie liberal Trump gonna get a hair cut befitting of a military man,, or will he claim his hair is 4-F like his draft card exemption was?

Not going to defend GW but at least he wasn't Algore/ManBearPig or John The Traitor Kerry

There's that

Your Obama will take that position in under 2 weeks...:lol:

Wanna go through the numbers, O?
We will in a few months once we get them IBS....:lol:

that should be the case

All those indictments compared to Bush and Reagan and Nixon's administrations..........
At this point they are "NotIndictments"......

Exclusive — ‘Dream Team’: Sean Spicer Explains Donald Trump’s ‘Most Talented Cabinet in Modern History,’ White House Transition - Breitbart

From the article:
Spicer said the cabinet Trump has assembled, from Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as Attorney General to Gen. John Kelly as Homeland Security Secretary to Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis at the Pentagon to Dr. Ben Carson at Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and more, is a “dream team

Morning is coming to America again. COUNTDOWN 10 Days baby!! The long nightmare is finally over..

From their Celebration Day concert.. The greatest rock band of all time..
Zeppelin ; Kashmir

Remember when you were all aflutter over the so called "Adult" or "MBA" Administration?

Let's relive the Denouement, shall we?

Did you hate him in 2000 and 2004?

It would be interesting to look at her posts from back then.

There's that

No....there are plenty of numbers to work with, O......just because you don't know about them doesn't mean they are not there....

There's that

I look forward to discussing all that your Lord and Orange Master gets done on the 21st.

that should be the case

At this point they are "NotIndictments"......
I know....right? :lol:

Exclusive — ‘Dream Team’: Sean Spicer Explains Donald Trump’s ‘Most Talented Cabinet in Modern History,’ White House Transition - Breitbart

From the article:
Spicer said the cabinet Trump has assembled, from Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as Attorney General to Gen. John Kelly as Homeland Security Secretary to Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis at the Pentagon to Dr. Ben Carson at Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and more, is a “dream team

Morning is coming to America again. COUNTDOWN 10 Days baby!! The long nightmare is finally over..

From their Celebration Day concert.. The greatest rock band of all time..
Zeppelin ; Kashmir

Remember when you were all aflutter over the so called "Adult" or "MBA" Administration?

Let's relive the Denouement, shall we?

Did you hate him in 2000 and 2004?

It would be interesting to look at her posts from back then.

You'd have to figure out what she called herself......before the shame obliged her to change her handle....

Wouldn't ever think that the same crowd was crucifying Cruz as Goldman sacks camdidate would be so excited about a cabinet filled with Goldman executives.

I mean seriously did any of you ever ACTUALLY DREAM about this cabinet? :rolleyes:

Apparently DTS doesn't stand for "Drain the Swamp" but "Disperse the Spoils"...
Apparently living off the public titty is all you know and can't comprehend what it takes in the private sector to rise to the top.

Wow....that's really how ya'll feel about military retirees?

Have you ever done any public service? If you had, perhaps you'd understand my desire to work in the public sector. With the Top Secret security clearance I had in the military I retired from and training background, I could have gotten a fantastic job in the private sector. I chose something more personally rewarding. Do understand that kind of thing?
I understand you are full of shit and smearing shit is all you know how to do. You pretend I was talking about the military when I was talking about the public sector. Conservatives are far more supportive of military than you leftist hacks.

You are a dishonest piece of shit and I'm sorry the tax payers funded your worthless hide. No, I don't believe you could have done better in the private sector. You needed your fat bulldyke ass protected. God knows how much you cost us.

But military service is the public sector, oh aptly named one.

Yes, the Republicans are going to show us just how much they support the military and veterans...by doing what they don't want done by privatizing the VA.

I really don't care what you believe, that's entirely up to you. I know it it be a fact, but I'm doing what I love and serving my community to boot. Some people have the service gene...you obviously don't and can't even understand someone who does. I feel sorry for you.
You continue to prove your dishonest nature. You would be outed quickly in a competitive environment.

No, people are talking about the military when we take about government employees. Military are not employees. The government owns you while you're in.

"Doing it for the community" is horseshit, I don't believe it for a second. Your personality is not the giving loving type.

Last edited:
How is it "draining the swamp" when you are filling it with Wallstreet? Anyone?

You didn't give a fuck about Wall St these last years making bank and being on the Obama payroll.. Get lost troll.

Who did Hillary have running her campaign? How do you put people in charge of money, who have never handled massive amounts of money and understand its movement? The whole lefty narrative is phony, it really is. They use LINKS; phony ones at that which are mostly opinion pieces, to support their positions.

Not a one of them will debate their standing from LOGIC because their positions fail each and every time! You get these people like the BIG L who posts a position, and when you ask her/him something, they post another link. Nowhere is there ever a give and take, and when they do, the left gets their butts handed to them...which is why they won't, lol.

For the 1st time since I have been on this board, the right is standing up to the left with their own thoughts, instead of ridiculous links! The left can't handle that, because even they know they start from a losing position, and the only way they can wiggle off the hook from a discussion standpoint, is if they can make the debate about emotions..........which is why we are always called racists, and every other name in the book, lol. The left HAS NOTHING, and now in government, it has nothing too!

Sorry lefties, but unless you can debate from your mind and articulate a position being good because of X, and ours being bad because of Y; you are going to be on the outside looking in for a very, very, long time-) America has had enough of your phony outrage, and wants to see results, not they can't find a decent job while Obysmal touts a loooooow unemployment rate. You people are seriously screwed, you do know that; and we love it!
They use LINKS; phony ones at that which are mostly opinion pieces, to support their positions.

Whenever you are ready......

Forum List

Back