The Trump cabinet called, "The Dream Team."

More like the nightmare team.

The swap is being filled with even more deplorable swap creatures.

55955116.jpg

Same old tired rhetoric that is spewed from the so called conservatives that will soon be disappointed to find that Trump is no conservative......

"...to make sure that literally on day one it’s the end of business as usual
and immediate change comes to Washington across the entire government."
No doubt that statement sent chills down the spines of a lot of career bureaucrats, lobbyists, and political hacks. Their lives are about to change forever.
Time to #DrainTheSwamp
I hope to hell so. It's going to get ugly though. I've worked for a lot of government agencies, from big to small and a lot of these people simply are not employable in the private sector.

Bring on the ugly!!

That's just too fucking bad.. They've squatted on the taxpayer's dime for too long doing nothing but picking their nose and collecting a check..
...with very generous benefits the private sector can only dream of. I'll bet half the libs posting here are doing it on our dime.

Democrat Lackeys Discover What It’s Been Like To Be An Average American Worker

From the article:
insult to injury for a generation of young operatives who are still managing their shock and grief from Hillary Clinton’s loss. And for those who want to fight to keep President Barack Obama’s legacy from being erased, there aren’t a lot of places ready to pay them to do it.

“It feels like there are just thousands of us trying to find a job, and there are no jobs,” said Mira Patel, a longtime Clinton aide who went from her Senate office to the State Department and, starting last summer, her presidential campaign.

ROFLMAO!!! Wait.. your god DingleBarry didn't create lot's of jobs for you losers??? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Democrat Lackeys Discover What It's Been Like To Be An Average American Worker - Blur Brain

Wouldn't ever think that the same crowd was crucifying Cruz as Goldman sacks camdidate would be so excited about a cabinet filled with Goldman executives.

I mean seriously did any of you ever ACTUALLY DREAM about this cabinet? :rolleyes:

Apparently DTS doesn't stand for "Drain the Swamp" but "Disperse the Spoils"...

Wouldn't ever think that the same crowd was crucifying Cruz as Goldman sacks camdidate would be so excited about a cabinet filled with Goldman executives.

I mean seriously did any of you ever ACTUALLY DREAM about this cabinet? :rolleyes:

Apparently living off the public titty is all you know and can't comprehend what it takes in the private sector to rise to the top.

Apparently living off the public titty is all you know and can't comprehend what it takes in the private sector to rise to the top.
We see your crown of thorns from making it..

Let's hope they are very talented. They have to compensate for Trump's abject lack of public policy knowledge and experience. Somebody in the wheelhouse has to know what they are doing.

People are saying trump was greatly disappointed to learn Freddie Krueger was not available for a cabinet position. Another pick, Jason, had to be eliminated because he would not remove his mask. Even with these unavailable or rejected candidates, there seems to be no shortage of ordinary run of the mill monsters to fill positions.
^^^ still butthurt^^^

Let's hope they are very talented. They have to compensate for Trump's abject lack of public policy knowledge and experience. Somebody in the wheelhouse has to know what they are doing.

Like Obama's extensive public policy knowledge? LOL The Community Agitator came in destroyed allies while coddling the enemy..

That is what is frustrating on one hand, and funny on the other over this whole thing Ice. !/2 of the crying does come from liberals who are afraid of what Trump might do because they have been misinformed, but the other 1/2 are a bunch of government workers who are going to actually have to go and find a J-O-B in the wonderful economy they have been lying about for 8 years, lol! What are the leftists WORRIED ABOUT, hehehehehehehe. Look at the UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, Obowelmovement has it down soooooo LOW, so jobs are easy, and plentiful!:muahaha:

Wow....that's really how ya'll feel about military retirees?

Have you ever done any public service? If you had, perhaps you'd understand my desire to work in the public sector. With the Top Secret security clearance I had in the military I retired from and training background, I could have gotten a fantastic job in the private sector. I chose something more personally rewarding. Do understand that kind of thing?

Forum List

Back