The Trump cabinet called, "The Dream Team."

Apparently DTS doesn't stand for "Drain the Swamp" but "Disperse the Spoils"...

Elections have consequences, sweetie

And we won

Yes, the consequences are that Republicans reek of hypocrisy.

Seriously, how does shifting the staff of Goldman Sachs to the White House "drain the swamp"?
That's all you could see through your beady eyes? He picked top execs and generals. Hillary was the GS lackey, not Trump.

How is it "draining the swamp" when you are filling it with Wallstreet? Anyone?

You didn't give a fuck about Wall St these last years making bank and being on the Obama payroll.. Get lost troll.

Anybody wanna guess where Eric Holder came from?

Who his Law Firm represented?

And who is Holder representing now??

He's under investigation as we speak.. I am willing to wager within the next 12 to 18 months many in the Obongo corrupt Admin will be facing prison time.

Exclusive — ‘Dream Team’: Sean Spicer Explains Donald Trump’s ‘Most Talented Cabinet in Modern History,’ White House Transition - Breitbart

From the article:
Spicer said the cabinet Trump has assembled, from Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as Attorney General to Gen. John Kelly as Homeland Security Secretary to Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis at the Pentagon to Dr. Ben Carson at Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and more, is a “dream team

Morning is coming to America again. COUNTDOWN 10 Days baby!! The long nightmare is finally over..

From their Celebration Day concert.. The greatest rock band of all time..
Zeppelin ; Kashmir

i hope they come up with fine capital solutions; or, they may have to make sure, the "glove doesn't fit".

Exclusive — ‘Dream Team’: Sean Spicer Explains Donald Trump’s ‘Most Talented Cabinet in Modern History,’ White House Transition - Breitbart

From the article:
Spicer said the cabinet Trump has assembled, from Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as Attorney General to Gen. John Kelly as Homeland Security Secretary to Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis at the Pentagon to Dr. Ben Carson at Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and more, is a “dream team

Morning is coming to America again. COUNTDOWN 10 Days baby!! The long nightmare is finally over..

Zeppelin ; Kashmir

Remember when you were all aflutter over the so called "Adult" or "MBA" Administration?

Let's relive the Denouement, shall we?

From the article:

Zeppelin ; Kashmir

Remember when you were all aflutter over the so called "Adult" or "MBA" Administration?

Thank you!!!! ♥ I hate Dumbya!! ROFLMAO Great post@!

He's under investigation as we speak.. I am willing to wager within the next 12 to 18 months many in the Obongo corrupt Admin will be facing prison time.

Absolutely. Why do you think they're in a state of panic?

Not over the election loss. But because they didn't expect to lose so they didn't bother covering their criminal tracks.

They figured that Ubercunt was a shoo-in and they could all disappear while she was in office and wait for the Statute of Limitations to expire.

But now -- They're worried. And they should be.

I'm thinking 50 to 75 indictments, 40 to 60 convictions and/or plea deals.

Easy. Maybe a LOT more if they go after the petty criminals. Which they should

"Befehl ist Befehl" don't cut it with me.

Absolutely. Why do you think they're in a state of panic?

Not over the election loss. But because they didn't expect to lose so they didn't bother covering their criminal tracks.

They figured that Ubercunt was a shoo-in and they could all disappear while she was in office and wait for the Statute of Limitations to expire.

But now -- They're worried. And they should be.

I'm thinking 50 to 75 indictments, 40 to 60 convictions and/or plea deals.

Easy. Maybe a LOT more if they go after the petty criminals. Which they should

"Befehl ist Befehl" don't cut it with me.

*Truth.. you are spot on my friend!

Wouldn't ever think that the same crowd was crucifying Cruz as Goldman sacks camdidate would be so excited about a cabinet filled with Goldman executives.

I mean seriously did any of you ever ACTUALLY DREAM about this cabinet? :rolleyes:

Apparently living off the public titty is all you know and can't comprehend what it takes in the private sector to rise to the top.

That is what is frustrating on one hand, and funny on the other over this whole thing Ice. !/2 of the crying does come from liberals who are afraid of what Trump might do because they have been misinformed, but the other 1/2 are a bunch of government workers who are going to actually have to go and find a J-O-B in the wonderful economy they have been lying about for 8 years, lol! What are the leftists WORRIED ABOUT, hehehehehehehe. Look at the UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, Obowelmovement has it down soooooo LOW, so jobs are easy, and plentiful!:muahaha:

Why don't you post the data, and we'll decide....

You could start with the percentage of net private sector payroll gains, since Feb 2001, realized since Feb 2009....

Need help with the math?

Wouldn't ever think that the same crowd was crucifying Cruz as Goldman sacks camdidate would be so excited about a cabinet filled with Goldman executives.

I mean seriously did any of you ever ACTUALLY DREAM about this cabinet? :rolleyes:

Apparently living off the public titty is all you know and can't comprehend what it takes in the private sector to rise to the top.

Wow....that's really how ya'll feel about military retirees?

Have you ever done any public service? If you had, perhaps you'd understand my desire to work in the public sector. With the Top Secret security clearance I had in the military I retired from and training background, I could have gotten a fantastic job in the private sector. I chose something more personally rewarding. Do understand that kind of thing?
I understand you are full of shit and smearing shit is all you know how to do. You pretend I was talking about the military when I was talking about the public sector. Conservatives are far more supportive of military than you leftist hacks.

You are a dishonest piece of shit and I'm sorry the tax payers funded your worthless hide. No, I don't believe you could have done better in the private sector. You needed your fat bulldyke ass protected. God knows how much you cost us.

But military service is the public sector, oh aptly named one.

Yes, the Republicans are going to show us just how much they support the military and veterans...by doing what they don't want done by privatizing the VA.

I really don't care what you believe, that's entirely up to you. I know it it be a fact, but I'm doing what I love and serving my community to boot. Some people have the service gene...you obviously don't and can't even understand someone who does. I feel sorry for you.

From the article:

Zeppelin ; Kashmir

Thank you!!!! ♥ I hate Dumbya!! ROFLMAO Great post@!

Did you hate him in 2000 and 2004?

Let's hope they are very talented. They have to compensate for Trump's abject lack of public policy knowledge and experience. Somebody in the wheelhouse has to know what they are doing.

Like Obama's extensive public policy knowledge? LOL The Community Agitator came in destroyed allies while coddling the enemy..
Whites can't always have it their way..

Wow....that's really how ya'll feel about military retirees?

Have you ever done any public service? If you had, perhaps you'd understand my desire to work in the public sector. With the Top Secret security clearance I had in the military I retired from and training background, I could have gotten a fantastic job in the private sector. I chose something more personally rewarding. Do understand that kind of thing?
I understand you are full of shit and smearing shit is all you know how to do. You pretend I was talking about the military when I was talking about the public sector. Conservatives are far more supportive of military than you leftist hacks.

You are a dishonest piece of shit and I'm sorry the tax payers funded your worthless hide. No, I don't believe you could have done better in the private sector. You needed your fat bulldyke ass protected. God knows how much you cost us.
Still bashing the military and our veterans......SSDD with you Drumpfsters, ever since your Lord and Orange Master bashed POWs and you applauded.

Forum List

Back