The Trump downturn continues....

You know, this is the only thread that I've seen so far today that is actually talking about the stock market tanking today.

Guess if it rises, the Trumpkins are only too happy to cheer about how great the economy is, but when it drops over 700 points in just one day, they are strangely silent, or say that it's just a mere "correction" and will start going back up tomorrow.

Hate to tell you people, but Trump didn't just say something stupid, he actually did something stupid by imposing those tariffs.

Still feel like Trump is "winning" and a "greatest negotiator ever"?

We'll see what happens. You're telling us this is a disastrous move. I'll wait and see the results. By the way, I'm guessing you never complained during the eight years of the stagnant Obama economy. Am I right? And if Trump had a "D" by his name you wouldn't utter a word. Right?

I'm not a partisan hack like a lot of people on here. I'm an independent.

And, considering what Obama inherited from Jr., he did pretty damn good. When he left, joblessness was at 5 percent (down from 10 when he took over), and the stock market was at around 17,500 (up from the 7,000 he inherited).

And no, I don't think Trump's idea of tariffs is a good one. Neither do a lot of people in Congress either. And, China has already said that they are going to target goods from states that supported Trump.

All a tariff is going to do is drive up prices for the rest of us. Guess that extra 30 bucks a month tax cut is gonna be needed just to survive.

Well, junior inherited a disastrous housing policy created and pushed by Democrats like Barney Frank. The Bush Administration warned that changes needed to be made and Frank and company scoffed. Everybody gets a house! The outcome was inevitable, and guys like you blamed Bush. Why again is the federal government in the business of financing home purchases?

You know, this is the only thread that I've seen so far today that is actually talking about the stock market tanking today.

Guess if it rises, the Trumpkins are only too happy to cheer about how great the economy is, but when it drops over 700 points in just one day, they are strangely silent, or say that it's just a mere "correction" and will start going back up tomorrow.

Hate to tell you people, but Trump didn't just say something stupid, he actually did something stupid by imposing those tariffs.

We'll see what happens. You're telling us this is a disastrous move. I'll wait and see the results. By the way, I'm guessing you never complained during the eight years of the stagnant Obama economy. Am I right? And if Trump had a "D" by his name you wouldn't utter a word. Right?

And, considering what Obama inherited from Jr., he did pretty damn good. When he left, joblessness was at 5 percent (down from 10 when he took over), and the stock market was at around 17,500 (up from the 7,000 he inherited).

And no, I don't think Trump's idea of tariffs is a good one. Neither do a lot of people in Congress either. And, China has already said that they are going to target goods from states that supported Trump.

All a tariff is going to do is drive up prices for the rest of us. Guess that extra 30 bucks a month tax cut is gonna be needed just to survive.

Well, junior inherited a disastrous housing policy created and pushed by Democrats like Barney Frank. The Bush Administration warned that changes needed to be made and Frank and company scoffed. Everybody gets a house! The outcome was inevitable, and guys like you blamed Bush. Why again is the federal government in the business of financing home purchases?

Got a link to back up your claims? My personal opinion on why Jr. tanked the economy is that he gave tax cuts, started a war on a credit card, and then gave even more tax cuts while the war was going on. You NEVER cut taxes when you are at war, because they are so expensive.

Got a link to back up your claims? My personal opinion on why Jr. tanked the economy is that he gave tax cuts, started a war on a credit card, and then gave even more tax cuts while the war was going on. You NEVER cut taxes when you are at war, because they are so expensive.

It's common knowledge, but I have provided a link you can check out and you can see for yourself. The fed pushed home ownership for everybody and their brother. Eventually and, inevitably, mortgagees couldn't pay and the American banking system was nearly bankrupted and would have been, except the fed bailed them out.

It's common knowledge, but I have provided a link you can check out and you can see for yourself. The fed pushed home ownership for everybody and their brother. Eventually and, inevitably, mortgagees couldn't pay and the American banking system was nearly bankrupted and would have been, except the fed bailed them out.

ANYONE can make a youtube video. Got anything from a legitimate source? Blogs and opinion pieces are just that, opinions. Give me something that says it actually happened like that from a legitimate source, news, government, etc.

But not a Youtube video. I don't trust anything said on them.

DOW down over 700 points today. Huge selloff on Wall Street.

Dow plunges 724 points as trade war fears rock Wall Street

Fear of trade wars has scared Wall Street.

Nice to be DrumpF LLC..
Able to buy stocks, shorting the Market, to where you know the DOW will tank
when the Great Douche want personal profits.

btw. the Great Douche can play these games and sign this BS EO'.
But will they ever applied? They can just be More BS Cons by the ConMan.

Still waiting for that 30-day EO' plan to destroy ISIS!

Updated - Trump-O-Meter: Develop a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days

btw: It's now day 426.Still no PLAN!
You forget, Trump did that a long time ago. Got rid of rules of engagement. Let the generals do what needs to be done.

ANYONE can make a youtube video. Got anything from a legitimate source? Blogs and opinion pieces are just that, opinions. Give me something that says it actually happened like that from a legitimate source, news, government, etc.

But not a Youtube video. I don't trust anything said on them.

It's better than an article. It's video of guys like Barney Frank discussing housing policy in their own words. But, you can believe what you like. Keep blaming Bush and keep pushing for the federal government to provide everything to everyone. Then, you can blame Bush again when the proverbial "shit" hits the fan again and the economy tanks.

Well, the DOW lost 700 points today.
With John Bolton as NSA, We are going to War Folks.
I feel the DOW will lose over 1000 point Friday.

Nice to be DrumpF LLC. Shorting the Stock market with friends.

btw: Did not the GOP/DOPers Vote for the great Douche to keep us out of stupid wars.
FFS! John Bolton got us into the 3 wars already. Do we need 2 more? NK and Iran?

Greedheads Out on Parole

The banksters' party monopolized Congress and the White House. Logically they must have wanted the sub-prime lending to continue. Therefore, these were flipper loans to get ahold of ghetto ratholes, tear them down when they inevitably default, and finance lucrative upscale housing.

Forum List

Back