The Trump effect on our kids

It is interesting to say the least.

The world is full of violent governments that are killing their own citizens.

I would never show those kinds of images, or that kind of programming to My six year old grandson, or My 2 year old granddaughter.

I would wait until they had a better grasp of the world and what kind of place it is......say around 12 or 13 would be a good starting place.

Teachers and parents who deliberately expose children to adult style programming, and lets be honest here, American politics has become adult programming, are committing a form of child abuse.

Let the kids be kids and push your BS agenda's on gullible adults.

Trump is even inciting hatred among our own children. Everyday this manhcild remains a candidate is a further embarrassment to our nation.

Teachers Alarmed That Trump's Behavior Is Causing Increased Bullying In US Schools
No he isn't. The adults showing this stuff to kids, without proper context and with an agenda, are inciting hatred among our children. But hey, these are their children and they are free to raise little hate-mongers all they want. Until either Clinton or Trump are elected, its a free country.....
Not according to the lefts propaganda. It takes a village to raise a child. And as a villager I say these parents are unfit to be parents.
The teachers seem to be violating laws as well. I don't remember the law designation, but isn't it unlawful to teach a political agenda of one party over another in a government run facility? Or is that the Hatch Act I'm thinking of?

Kids have gotten worse with their behaviour in this administration, so I don't see it as a left or right problem.
I think many things combined is what needs to be addressed and corrected.
Base it on studies conducted around the world as to what is really working best in all areas.
Most of those studies show close family units with two partners and family members work the best.
So now the Obama administration is responsible for bad behavior of kids around the world. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

What part of I don't see this as a left or right problem did you not get?

I never said that it was this administrations fault.
I said they have gotten worse under President Obama.

Comrade Trump's Amerika:

What kind of low life dumbfuck would subject their kids to this election bs ON PURPOSE?

Oh yeah, the left

It was not democrats who made this an R rated election.

You are wrong. It was very much the Democrat media that put forth a video that was never intended for prime time. Trump is an idiot but you idiots own this topic. It's all yall talk about 24/7

The primary responsible rests with the person that created this filth, not the person that exposed it.

Wrong.

Only one entity decided to air a private conversation publicly. And that entity is the Democratic establishment

That was not a private conversation any more than his lewd comments on the Howard Stern show. He was being taped and he knew it.

What kids? You have an obviously left wing Hillary fan with substantial knockers and a sleazy message maybe talking to kids. Blame Trump already?

I would never show those kinds of images, or that kind of programming to My six year old grandson, or My 2 year old granddaughter.

I would wait until they had a better grasp of the world and what kind of place it is......say around 12 or 13 would be a good starting place.

Teachers and parents who deliberately expose children to adult style programming, and lets be honest here, American politics has become adult programming, are committing a form of child abuse.

Kids today certainly have access to the news media via the Internet and elections coverage is part of most school curriculum. It would virtually be impossible to hide this from most kids. If Trump's picture is on classroom walls next year, to kids he'll forever be the guy that grorps women and got elected president.

What kind of low life dumbfuck would subject their kids to this election bs ON PURPOSE?

Oh yeah, the left
You are wrong. It was very much the Democrat media that put forth a video that was never intended for prime time. Trump is an idiot but you idiots own this topic. It's all yall talk about 24/7
The primary responsible rests with the person that created this filth, not the person that exposed it.
Wrong.

Only one entity decided to air a private conversation publicly. And that entity is the Democratic establishment
That was not a private conversation any more than his lewd comments on the Howard Stern show. He was being taped and he knew it.
Stop being such a pussy. Were his comments offensive? Yes. Did it affect anyone personally? No

Just stfu about it already. Your constant whining about it is far worse

Wrong.

Stop being such a pussy. Were his comments offensive? Yes. Did it affect anyone personally? No

Ever meet any of that obscure species we call "women"?
Doesn't seem so.

Kids today certainly have access to the news media via the Internet and elections coverage is part of most school curriculum. It would virtually be impossible to hide this from most kids. If Trump's picture is on classroom walls next year, to kids he'll forever be the guy that grorps women and got elected president.

GMU apparently thinks kids shouldn't be learning about basic civics. Where they might watch a Presidential debate to find some clown talking about his dick.

Wrong.

Just stfu about it already. Your constant whining about it is far worse
You don't think women take it personally when a candidate for president believes it's ok for a man with power and wealth to molest them. That's nuts.

Forum List

Back