The Trump effect on our kids

Liberals are making sure that adults can shower with the children of strangers and they are worried about Trump saying the word pussy.

When children start asking why daddy has a pussy start worrying.
Trump bragged about walking through under-aged girl's dressing rooms. And you would drop to your knees and garble his tiny cock at a moment's notice.
And Bill Clinton stuck a cigar up a teenager's twat. And some how that's OK. I don' like Trump but at least his wife isn't attacking the teenager.
:cuckoo:
What is the definition of is?

Comrade Trump's Amerika:

What kind of low life dumbfuck would subject their kids to this election bs ON PURPOSE?

Oh yeah, the left

Many of you cons are worshiping the ground Trump walks on. You're proud to let your kids see Trump. I doubt most liberal parents would let their children listen to the x-rated filth that comes out of Trump's mouth.

Yet you posted a video of children CLEARLY coached by "parents" from the left. :banana2:

Children are hearing and saying that to each other all across America now thanks to Trump. And thanks to their classless Trump supporting parents.

Comrade Trump's Amerika:

What kind of low life dumbfuck would subject their kids to this election bs ON PURPOSE?

Oh yeah, the left

Nice try. Kids aren't stupid and they're going to be exposed to Trump's sexism no matter what. Introduce yourself to the year 2016 -- kids have iphones, ipads, macbooks, surface, etc.

You are one stupid motherfucker. Those kids were CLEARLY scripted by adults. Leftist adults who thought that mocking Trump was more important than teaching their kids how to act and speak appropriately

Yeah NO SHIT they were scripted. Thanks for the stawman, prison bitch boy. But did you think that was the first time they heard Trump's comments? No, it wasn't.

I have young grandchildren who have no idea who Trump is. They are children and are treated as such. There is no reason to corrupt a child that young.....well, unless you're a liberal parent who seeks to put your pathetic political agenda ahead of your child's best interest.

Comrade Trump's Amerika:

Oh yeah, the left

Many of you cons are worshiping the ground Trump walks on. You're proud to let your kids see Trump. I doubt most liberal parents would let their children listen to the x-rated filth that comes out of Trump's mouth.

Yet you posted a video of children CLEARLY coached by "parents" from the left. :banana2:

Children are hearing and saying that to each other all across America now thanks to Trump. And thanks to their classless Trump supporting parents.

Backstroke like no tomorrow lol

FAIL

You posted a video of children TAUGHT & COACHED BY LIBERALS not Trump people or conservatives.

Comrade Trump's Amerika:

Oh yeah, the left

FAIL

You posted a video of children TAUGHT & COACHED BY LIBERALS not Trump people or conservatives.

I posted other links too

Oh yeah, the left

FAIL

I posted other links too
I never got any further than the op. That kind of CHILD ABUSE makes me sick.

FAIL

I posted other links too
Not child abuse. Kids aren't as stupid as you think they are.

Comrade Trump's Amerika:

Oh yeah, the left

Nice try. Kids aren't stupid and they're going to be exposed to Trump's sexism no matter what. Introduce yourself to the year 2016 -- kids have iphones, ipads, macbooks, surface, etc.

You are one stupid motherfucker. Those kids were CLEARLY scripted by adults. Leftist adults who thought that mocking Trump was more important than teaching their kids how to act and speak appropriately

Yeah NO SHIT they were scripted. Thanks for the stawman, prison bitch boy. But did you think that was the first time they heard Trump's comments? No, it wasn't.

I have young grandchildren who have no idea who Trump is. They are children and are treated as such. There is no reason to corrupt a child that young.....well, unless you're a liberal parent who seeks to put your pathetic political agenda ahead of your child's best interest.

Fair enough. But children are being subjected to Trump due to the fact that the media can't resist talking about him 24/7.

FAIL

I posted other links too
It is abuse in my opinion. They should be learning Hansel & Gretel or Jack & the bean stalk at that age. Forcing them to memorize demeaning attitudes or actions to score political points is ridiculous

Just to be clear here, what is on display in your op is not the Trump effect. It is the unhinged liberal parenting effect.

It seems to have been done to illustrate the effect Trump is having on kids. The point over whether the parents should be allowing their kids to do this sort of thing is debatable and you are making good points about it, but it's at least controversial enough to get the message across. There are other links in this thread that talk about stuff that is really happening in schools, like hispanic kids bringing their social security cards to school out of fear that they may be deported. Many kids are terrified of being forced to leave.

FAIL

I posted other links too
It is abuse in my opinion. They should be learning Hansel & Gretel or Jack & the bean stalk at that age. Forcing them to memorize demeaning attitudes or actions to score political points is ridiculous
You're thinking of 6 year old's. The kids in the video are old enough to understand what many Dump supporters don't.

Just to be clear here, what is on display in your op is not the Trump effect. It is the unhinged liberal parenting effect.

It seems to have been done to illustrate the effect Trump is having on kids. The point over whether the parents should be allowing their kids to do this sort of thing is debatable and you are making good points about it, but it's at least controversial enough to get the message across. There are other links in this thread that talk about stuff that is really happening in schools, like hispanic kids bringing their social security cards to school out of fear that they may be deported. Many kids are terrified of being forced to leave.
You mean illegals?

You mean illegals?

From this link:
The Trump Effect: The Impact of the Presidential Campaign on Our Nation's Schools

“My students are terrified of Donald Trump,” says one teacher from a middle school with a large population of African-American Muslims. “They think that if he’s elected, all black people will get sent back to Africa.”

In state after state, teachers report similar fears among minority children.

In Virginia, an elementary school teacher says students are “crying in the classroom and having meltdowns at home.” In Oregon, a K-3 teacher says her black students are “concerned for their safety because of what they see on TV at Trump rallies.” In North Carolina, a high school teacher says she has “Latino students who carry their birth certificates and Social Security cards to school because they are afraid they will be deported.

Some of the stories are heartbreaking. In Tennessee, a kindergarten teacher says a Latino child—told by classmates that he will be deported and trapped behind a wall—asks every day, “Is the wall here yet?””

You mean illegals?

From this link:
The Trump Effect: The Impact of the Presidential Campaign on Our Nation's Schools

“My students are terrified of Donald Trump,” says one teacher from a middle school with a large population of African-American Muslims. “They think that if he’s elected, all black people will get sent back to Africa.”

In Virginia, an elementary school teacher says students are “crying in the classroom and having meltdowns at home.” In Oregon, a K-3 teacher says her black students are “concerned for their safety because of what they see on TV at Trump rallies.” In North Carolina, a high school teacher says she has “Latino students who carry their birth certificates and Social Security cards to school because they are afraid they will be deported.

Some of the stories are heartbreaking. In Tennessee, a kindergarten teacher says a Latino child—told by classmates that he will be deported and trapped behind a wall—asks every day, “Is the wall here yet?””
We are countering your hate America school agenda....

You mean illegals?

From this link:

Here's another paragraph that you can thank Trump for:

Over two-thirds (67 percent) of educators reported that young people in their schools—most often immigrants, children of immigrants, Muslims, African Americans and other students of color—had expressed concern about what might happen to them or their families after the election. Close to one-third of the students in American classrooms are children of foreign-born parents. This year, they are scared, stressed and in need of reassurance and support from teachers. Muslim children are harassed and worried. Even native-born African-American children, whose families arrived here before the American Revolution, ask about being sent back to Africa. Others, especially younger students, have worries that are the stuff of nightmares, like a return to slavery or being rounded up and put into camps. Overall, these vulnerable students are disillusioned and depressed at the hatred they’re hearing from candidates, in the news, from classmates and even, sometimes, from trusted adults. They’re discouraged to find out what people really think. Teachers struggle to help them feel safe.

You mean illegals?

From this link:

Over two-thirds (67 percent) of educators reported that young people in their schools—most often immigrants, children of immigrants, Muslims, African Americans and other students of color—had expressed concern about what might happen to them or their families after the election. Close to one-third of the students in American classrooms are children of foreign-born parents. This year, they are scared, stressed and in need of reassurance and support from teachers. Muslim children are harassed and worried. Even native-born African-American children, whose families arrived here before the American Revolution, ask about being sent back to Africa. Others, especially younger students, have worries that are the stuff of nightmares, like a return to slavery or being rounded up and put into camps. Overall, these vulnerable students are disillusioned and depressed at the hatred they’re hearing from candidates, in the news, from classmates and even, sometimes, from trusted adults. They’re discouraged to find out what people really think. Teachers struggle to help them feel safe.
And it's working....

You mean illegals?

From this link:

And it's working....

What's "working?" The fear and hate your great white leader is spreading? Yes, it is. It's scaring the shit out of children. Congratulations big man.

You mean illegals?

From this link:

And it's working....

What's "working?" The fear and hate your great white leader is spreading? Yes, it is. It's scaring the shit out of children. Congratulations big man.
Countering your fear and hate your great,racist leader is spreading. Yes it is working as evidenced by scaring the shit out of your fascist educators. I pitty you and your public school education....

Forum List

Back