The Trump generation problem: MAGA family values are corrupting children

Give me a break. You partisan weirdos are complaining what exactly? Must be something really big since you have no problem with sexually mutilating and chemically castrating children.

By all means, share your grievances and we can compare it to the things you support.

Give me a break. You partisan weirdos are complaining what exactly? Must be something really big since you have no problem with sexually mutilating and chemically castrating children.

By all means, share your grievances and we can compare it to the things you support.

You obviously don't know the board. Get informed and then look ridiculous

You MAGA weirdos hurt children. They are not you. They will not be you. Better accept them as they are, love them, and support them, La Midge.

Dude, get in the loop or stop trying to be a stuffed shirt know it all. I don't care either way
Im in the loop. I know what motivates people like you to sexualize children. I know why you don’t care about them being chemically castrated.

Im in the loop. I know what motivates people like you to sexualize children. I know why you don’t care about them being chemically castrated.

Dumbass I was referring to you responding to a sock

Do not ever accuse me again of sexually children. You really are one stupid sob. I'm a child advocate. Catch up or shut the fuck up fuckin dumbass noob

You MAGA weirdos hurt children. They are not you. They will not be you. Better accept them as they are, love them, and support them, La Midge.
Do MAGA weirdos chemically castrate children? Do MAGA weirdos believe a prepubescent child has a fully developed sexual identity?

The Right's war on children continues on avenues both sexual and ideological. From trying to get prayer in the public classroom, to promoting gender classification and nullifying the individual child's needs, to actively punishing the LGBTQ children, the Right is determined to destroy the minds of children they don't like.

Donald Trump is continuing to follow the dictator's playbook. As the end of the year approaches, he has become even more bold and unrestrained. He is leading Biden in many early 2024 polls. He has not been significantly punished or restrained by the courts, yet. He has nothing to lose as his MAGA people and other Republican voters continue to be devoted to him. So why would he stop?

Despite Trump’s public threats to be a dictator on "day one" of his presidency if he returns to power in 2025, there are still people with a public platform, so-called experts, who are denying this reality. The MAGA movement is like a train that will soon crush them. Denial will not save them — or us.

Last weekend at a rally in New Hampshire, Trump continued to channel Adolf Hitler, with his promise to cleanse (White) American society of the “vermin” and human “blood pollution" he believes is caused by non-white undocumented immigrants and migrants:

Of course, leading Republicans and other “conservatives” endorsed Trump’s hatred and threats. A new poll from the Des Moines Register shows how almost half (the number is likely much higher) of Trump’s voters support his invocation of Hitler and threats to put political enemies in prison. Why? Because Trump’s followers hate the same people that he does.

Trump is continuing to brag about his plans to enact the largest deportation campaign in American history when he returns to power. To accomplish that goal, Trump will deploy hundreds of thousands of American troops in this country – in likely violation of federal law. Trump and his agents have already publicly detailed their plans to impose martial law and to use the American military to occupy Democratic-led cities and other “blue” parts of the country. Again, this is a direct page from the dictator’s playbook and how democracies die.

Contrary to what some in the news media have incorrectly suggested in their attempts to downplay and normalize Trump’s increasingly unrestrained evil, the ex-president was not using “dog whistles” or “flirting with” Hitlerism and Nazism. Trump is almost verbatim quoting Hitler’s “Mein Kampf” and other Nazi language and ideology. Trump knows exactly what he is saying — and like other autocrats and dictators he means it.

The Biden administration (again) condemned Trump’s channeling of Hitler and the Nazis.
"Prayer in the classroom" is a bad thing?

"Gender classification" is a bad thing?

Not mutilating and medicating kids is "punishing LBGTQ children?"

Not for most voters.

This is why Democrats will lose big in 2024. It was one thing when it was only your batshit wing that espoused such nonsense. Now, they've managed to control the Party and actually get some of their goals enacted in some places.

Dumbass I was referring to you responding to a sock

Do not ever accuse me again of sexually children. You really are one stupid sob. I'm a child advocate. Catch up or shut the fuck up fuckin dumbass noob
You don’t even know the terminology.

Why don’t you slow down, stop spitting and explain your position?

Why don't you gfy? Another egghead totally useless.

Trust me pal you ruined yourself
All you have done is spit, hurl insults and call me names. It’s like next level intellectualism.

Why would I trust someone who defends the sexual mutilation of children?

All you have done is spit, hurl insults and call me names. It’s like next level intellectualism.

Why would I trust someone who defends the sexual mutilation of children?

Show me exactly where I defended sexual mutilation of children

This is where you look like a dumbass noob in over your head

Don't respond without a link, Peewinkle

Show me exactly where I defended sexual mutilation of children

This is where you look like a dumbass noob in over your head

Don't respond without a link, Peewinkle
I’m doing the best I can since you refuse to have a rational dialog.

You came into the thread and gave your support to Slow Horse who is defending sexually mutilating children under the pretext that he is “encouraging them to be who they believe they are”?

You can clear up the confusion very easily, just answer yes or no. Do you support transitioning children?

I successfully rebuked La Midge and the other complaints. MAGAts are learning truths they thought were false, and that is only going to continue.

1708911886148.png

Get ready, MAGAts, because it is coming for you.

Forum List

Back