The Trump Inauguration is Going to be a Blast!

... ok well more like a bomb. Everyone is turning him down and he has ZERO A-listers for the event. Here's a list of who he's got.

The only person confirmed to perform at the event so far is Jackie Evancho, a 16-year-old America’s Got Talent contestant first discovered by Canadian songwriter and music producer David Foster. She is set to sing the national anthem before Trump takes the oath of office.

Celine Dion Says Non! to Performing at Trump Inauguration (Exclusive)
A BLAST with all those republicans in attendance??? God is great

... ok well more like a bomb. Everyone is turning him down and he has ZERO A-listers for the event. Here's a list of who he's got.

The only person confirmed to perform at the event so far is Jackie Evancho, a 16-year-old America’s Got Talent contestant first discovered by Canadian songwriter and music producer David Foster. She is set to sing the national anthem before Trump takes the oath of office.

You realize this just makes mainstream America hate Democrats more, no?
Really? You mean mainstream America believes that entertainers should be FORCED to perform for our dictat.....I mean...President?

Um ... what the fuck? Where did I say that?

Looks it's Kaz the "Gary Johnson" voter here to defend Trump like always. He keeps saying I support Clinton when I NEVER defend her, and yet in every thread he defends Trump... coincidence?

No... Bush W. didn't have problems getting people to perform at his.

George W. Bush — 2001
While the majority of the Inauguration was performed by choirs and military members, President George W. Bush held a star-studded Inauguration Concert, with artists ranging from Ricky Martin to Jessica Simpson to 98 Degrees (as requested by his daughter).
George W. Bush — 2005
Performers at this Inauguration Ceremony included Susan Graham, Denyce Graves, and Bradley Bennett.

Inauguration Artists Over the Years

You realize people in Hollywood just know Trump better than his supporters do?

Didn't they all move to Canada like they said they were going to when Trump won? No? What's this you say?

Celebs did commercials to defeat Trump, no one gave a shit. Then they did a message to electors to not vote for Trump, no one gave a shit. Now they're boycotting the inauguration. Fill in the blank. No one ____________

Get the fuck out of here... you are talking about a handful. He can't get ANYONE... to do it.

A bunch of liberal elitist snobs are turning him down. It's just heartbreaking

Looks it's Kaz the "Gary Johnson" voter here to defend Trump like always. He keeps saying I support Clinton when I NEVER defend her, and yet in every thread he defends Trump... coincidence?

It's the binary world Democrats live in. There are Republicans and Democrats. When I criticize Democrats, you hear it as praising Republicans. You really do, it's amazing

George W. Bush — 2001
While the majority of the Inauguration was performed by choirs and military members, President George W. Bush held a star-studded Inauguration Concert, with artists ranging from Ricky Martin to Jessica Simpson to 98 Degrees (as requested by his daughter).
George W. Bush — 2005
Performers at this Inauguration Ceremony included Susan Graham, Denyce Graves, and Bradley Bennett.

Didn't they all move to Canada like they said they were going to when Trump won? No? What's this you say?

Celebs did commercials to defeat Trump, no one gave a shit. Then they did a message to electors to not vote for Trump, no one gave a shit. Now they're boycotting the inauguration. Fill in the blank. No one ____________

Get the fuck out of here... you are talking about a handful. He can't get ANYONE... to do it.

A bunch of liberal elitist snobs are turning him down. It's just heartbreaking

He can't get ANYONE... well except some 16 year old kid from America's Got Talent.

Reality is a bitch! We don't care about these worthless pieces of human debris. Just remember who THEY ARE when their tickets go on sale. Make them pay through the nose. We did it with Target, now comes the next layer of leftists-)

Good luck Leftists, cause you contend we have all the money, lol. So if we do, these Hollyweird people better have all the money they will ever need! If you are lying and they survive, then you mislead the people, and why aren't we surprised-) You do understand that all of these people aren't giving a nickel to you, don't you! And yet, you insist we be forced to pay into transfer of welfare payments.

Tell you what! You get these people from Hollyweird to pay 70% of their income into keeping the poor afloat, we will start listening to you. Until then, YOU are just good time rock-n-rollers who are as phony as the people you support. MAKE THEM PUT MONEY WHERE THRIR MOUTH is, and that means your favorite RICH tax rate, which is 90%-) Good luck lefties, lolololol!

Who would want any entertainer so partisan, divided, and hate-filled? Whoever they end up getting will make for a much better Inauguration because it will be represented by those who really care about the country and those who put the country above bitter, sore-loser, butt-hurt partisanship.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So fucking funny lol

Hey Donald, I hear Ted Nugent is available! Give him a call!

It's the binary world Democrats live in. There are Republicans and Democrats. When I criticize Democrats, you hear it as praising Republicans. You really do, it's amazing

No... you defend Trump EVERY chance you get. Period. This thread isn't about Democrats, it's about Trump not being able to get anyone to perform for his inauguration.

George W. Bush — 2001
George W. Bush — 2005

Well, I understand Mr. Kardashian is playing.

No... you defend Trump EVERY chance you get. Period. This thread isn't about Democrats, it's about Trump not being able to get anyone to perform for his inauguration.

I said I'd give Trump a chance and I have since the election. That will change at some point if I am not happy with his performance, but if that happens it will be AFTER January 20 when he is actually President.

I blast Democrats all the time. Read my sig.

Show me where I didn't do what I am saying I'm doing

What makes you think we'd want a bunch liberals at Trumps Inauguration?
This is gonna be 4 years chock full of "sour grapes", isn't it?

Yeah...from the left. The OP proved that already.

Excuse me? Anyone with two cents for a brain knows that if Trump got any A-list performers to come to his inauguration there would be 5 threads started for each one of them and every OP would get 10+ rep rewards for starting the thread. I started this thread to prove a point, Trump supporters are just as petulant as him.

Personally I dont give two shits if anyone from hollyweird shows up. In fact I'd prefer they didnt.

Reality is a bitch! We don't care about these worthless pieces of human debris. Just remember who THEY ARE when their tickets go on sale. Make them pay through the nose. We did it with Target, now comes the next layer of leftists-)

Good luck Leftists, cause you contend we have all the money, lol. So if we do, these Hollyweird people better have all the money they will ever need! If you are lying and they survive, then you mislead the people, and why aren't we surprised-) You do understand that all of these people aren't giving a nickel to you, don't you! And yet, you insist we be forced to pay into transfer of welfare payments.

Tell you what! You get these people from Hollyweird to pay 70% of their income into keeping the poor afloat, we will start listening to you. Until then, YOU are just good time rock-n-rollers who are as phony as the people you support. MAKE THEM PUT MONEY WHERE THRIR MOUTH is, and that means your favorite RICH tax rate, which is 90%-) Good luck lefties, lolololol!

Wow, the butthurt is bursting through the computer with this one :rofl:

I said I'd give Trump a chance and I have since the election. That will change at some point if I am not happy with his performance, but if that happens it will be AFTER January 20 when he is actually President.

I blast Democrats all the time. Read my sig.

Show me where I didn't do what I am saying I'm doing

This thread isn't about Democrats. You are here to defend Trump. You accuse me of being a Hillary supporter and liberal all the time, with absolutely no proof. You say you voted Gary Johnson, yet in thread after thread you defend Trump. You aren't fooling anyone.

A guy that is known for his work in the entertainment business, and he can't get any of them to come do his inauguration? That should tell you something.

Let's name a few: Gene Simmons, Trace Adkins, Clint black, Brian McKnight, Tionne Watkins, Cyndi Lauper, Bret Michaels, David Cassidy, La Toya Jackson, Lil Jon, Mark McGrath, Jon Rich, Meat Loaf, Clay Aiken, Debbie Gibson, Dee Snider, Kevin Jonas, Boy George, Vince Neil, and Carnie Wilson...

and not a single one wants to do it?
Wow, just think, America could have had all of that if the queen hadn't been dethroned...they should teach America a real lesson and never be heard from again...what would we ever do without them?

Who cares. I don't give a shit what sort of entertainment celebs he has perform at his inauguration. What I care about is he does a good job running this country. So far he seems to be doing very well, and he isn't even in the office yet.
Yep...."Sour Grapes" is going to be the theme alright.

Not giving a crap is all of a sudden "sour grapes" huh. Says the dipshit who can't stop whining about an election result! You must just looooove the kardashians. Moron.

Forum List

Back