The Trump/McConnell fight: who do you support?

Who do you most support?

• Total voters

The side of the American people. ....

We don't need you on our side. YOU are NOT an American.

Do you need somebody on your side because you couldn’t manage your way out of a wet paper bag.

And yet my country remains superior to yours in every way. Anyone with any talent or ambition at all unfortunate enough to be born in your barren wasteland moves to my country as soon as they can.

There appears to be a growing divide within the Republican party. Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell aren't exactly getting along at the moment.

Which side are you on?
I just wanna see them duke it out.

Bring on the pay-per-veiw!

There appears to be a growing divide within the Republican party. Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell aren't exactly getting along at the moment.

Which side are you on?

That would be a sad sight.

Which side are you on?

Fight called in first round...for bone spurs.

Which side are you on?

But hilarious all the same.

Do you need somebody on your side because you couldn’t manage your way out of a wet paper bag.

And yet my country remains superior to yours in every way. Anyone with any talent or ambition at all unfortunate enough to be born in your barren wasteland moves to my country as soon as they can.

YOU may believe that, but year after year, my country tops the "Best places in the world to live", and the USA drops multiple places. Canadians have more personal freedom, a better education system, better health care, and good governance, cleaner air and water. We have the fastest growing middle class in the world, while yours is shrinking.

The USA is dropping the rankings in every single one of these categories, while Canada goes from strength to strength. You lost an entire year off your life expectancy last year, but life expectancy in the USA has been dropping for years.

You don't need a wall to keep Canadians from sneaking into the USA.

Which side are you on?
McConnell is probably the best Senate majority leader in history especially for securing 3 SCOTUS seats in 4 years, but he's no Trump.

YOU may believe that, but year after year, my country tops the "Best places in the world to live", and the USA drops multiple places. Canadians have more personal freedom, a better education system, better health care, and good governance, cleaner air and water. We have the fastest growing middle class in the world, while yours is shrinking.

The USA is dropping the rankings in every single one of these categories, while Canada goes from strength to strength. You lost an entire year off your life expectancy last year, but life expectancy in the USA has been dropping for years.

No one gives a rat's ass about Canada. You can come all you want as long as you don't try to vote.

Now, I know you Canadians are getting ready to storm the borders and take back parts of the US. That's why you population is massed on the borders. It could be that you are getting ready to invade to enlarge your country or it may be that you just want to warm your ass up. I go for the latter having spent time in Yellow Knife in Feb.

Which side are you on?
McConnell is probably the best Senate majority leader in history especially for securing 3 SCOTUS seats in 4 years, but he's no Trump.

Of course you'd think that. McConnell does nothing. He doesn't pass bills, or do ANYTHING for the American people. Just tax cuts for the wealthy, and white male conservative judges.

McConnell has done nothing the entire time in office but approve judges. When Lamarr Alexanders retired from the Senate in 2020 after 18 years in the Senate, he made the comment in his final speech, that the Senate "used to legislate", the produced and passed legislation, but Lamarr said "We don't do that anymore".

The Senate is now where bills go to die. McConnell's sole mission as Senate Majority Leader is, was, and has always been to thwart the will of the people. McConnell passes nothing for the American people.

Now, I know you Canadians are getting ready to storm the borders and take back parts of the US. That's why you population is massed on the borders. It could be that you are getting ready to invade to enlarge your country or it may be that you just want to warm your ass up. I go for the latter having spent time in Yellow Knife in Feb.

We are amassing on the border to keep covid on YOUR side of the border. Snowbirds returning from the south are now been FORCED to quarantine at the border until they are tested and found to be covid free. We learned from what happened last year.

Some Canadians have suggested building a hedge to keep you out and making Trump pay for it. but he's out of office now, so that's talk is declining. Besides, he's broke and he never pays for anything. But if you don't keep your guns and your virus on YOUR side of that border, we WILL build that hedge. Build that Hedge!!! Build that Hedge!!!!

Which side are you on?

Of course you'd think that. McConnell does nothing. He doesn't pass bills, or do ANYTHING for the American people. Just tax cuts for the wealthy, and white male conservative judges.

McConnell has done nothing the entire time in office but approve judges. When Lamarr Alexanders retired from the Senate in 2020 after 18 years in the Senate, he made the comment in his final speech, that the Senate "used to legislate", the produced and passed legislation, but Lamarr said "We don't do that anymore".

The Senate is now where bills go to die. McConnell's sole mission as Senate Majority Leader is, was, and has always been to thwart the will of the people. McConnell passes nothing for the American people.

We are amassing on the border to keep covid on YOUR side of the border. Snowbirds returning from the south are now been FORCED to quarantine at the border until they are tested and found to be covid free. We learned from what happened last year.

Some Canadians have suggested building a hedge to keep you out and making Trump pay for it. but he's out of office now, so that's talk is declining. Besides, he's broke and he never pays for anything. But if you don't keep your guns and your virus on YOUR side of that border, we WILL build that hedge. Build that Hedge!!! Build that Hedge!!!!
Who the fuck goes to Canada? Not much there but Moose, a few bears and of course snowflakes.

We have a lot of out own snowflakes in fact who said they were going to Canada after Trump got elected but none did. There's nothing there.

Last edited:
......The Senate is now where bills go to die. McConnell's sole mission as Senate Majority Leader is, was, and has always been to thwart the will of the people. ......

Not being an American, you are really in no position to determine "the will of (MY) people."

Last edited:
There appears to be a growing divide within the Republican party. Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell aren't exactly getting along at the moment. Which side are you on?
I hope they eat each other down to the bone.
Steel cage match with PPV could save the Trump Empire.

Which side are you on?

I voted for the blob. The longer he stays around, the better it is for the Democrats.

....Some Canadians have suggested building a hedge to keep you out ......

Nobody cares. Seriously, NOBODY CARES. Your entire country is like that last piece of bread on a loaf that nobody wants. It gets thrown out with the bag, or tossed into the yard for the squirrels. Nobody cares.

There appears to be a growing divide within the Republican party. Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell aren't exactly getting along at the moment. Which side are you on?
I hope they eat each other down to the bone.
Steel cage match with PPV could save the Trump Empire.
That I would pay to watch!

Forum List

Back