The Trump “meeting” with Fuentes WAS a set-up?

As suspected, Trump was set up.

No surprise here.
What else is new ? Setting Trump up, is about all Democrats do. They got him to follow Fauci and advocate shutdowns (so they could ruin his good economy, just in time for the 2020 election). They staged the Jan 6 political theater, so he could get the blame for that.

He knew Kanye West, which is who he was meeting with.
And some people claim that poor befuddled old Ye is an antisemite. Some of his idiotic comments seem to border on that. Some. But I don’t happen to believe that he actually has a thing against Jewish people in general.

In any event, since Trump himself is anything but an antisemite, I’m not sure why I should care if he meets some antisemites.

Trump knew who he was meeting. If that's not so why do you follow such a gullible fool?
Trump did a lot to help Jews. He spoke out against the Democrats' racist Affirmative Action, he supported Israel, and he moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

What has Biden ever done for them, besides advocating cutting aid to Israel, discriminate against them in his American Rescue Plan, in Affirmative Action, and CRT ?

You have two choices here. Trump knew who he was meeting or he's an idiot. Pick one.
Trump knew he was meeting with Ye and that Ye was bringing a friend or two. That doesn’t mean that Trump would know diddly dog about Fuentes.

So, your proposed false dichotomy is rejected. But at least YOU are an idiot.

Trump knew he was meeting with Ye and that Ye was bringing a friend or two. That doesn’t mean that Trump would know diddly dog about Fuentes.

So, your proposed false dichotomy is rejected. But at least YOU are an idiot.
Quit making excuses for this man. He's running for president again. He ought to know by now that some of his biggest fans are toxic waste and he can only offer them tacit approval at a distance.

I said it was a setup the instant I heard about it.
And EXACTLY why I have a problem with Trump.
He remains his own worse enemy by not listening to those around him, and not hiring people to protect him.
This should have never happened.
If he employed people to look out for him, and listened to them, they would have stopped this person at the gate.
No reasonable person would believe Trump would knowingly have dinner with this dude. He was NOT an invited guest, and tagged along with Kanye who is a complete nut.
Protectors? Like MTG, Roger Stone, Epshteyn, MyPillow, etc...

Forum List

Back