The Trump raid can happen to anyone, now???

I have been wondering why this is. I remember Trump's declaration, but I dismissed it as partisan rhetoric. How have you come to that conclusion?
Are you keeping Secret and Top Secret documents with National Security implications in boxes in your basement?...no??

Then I think you're just getting your panties in a bunch for no reason. :)

Are you keeping Secret and Top Secret documents with National Security implications in boxes in your basement?...no??

Then I think you're just getting your panties in a bunch for no reason. :)
That's what I thought!!!

So, maybe he doesn't have any top secret stuff and merely did to the Secret Service mole what he did to Amborosia, or whatever her name is. Remember the "n" word tape??? Trump knows how to fuck people up that way - doesn't he???

Okay, you understand where I'm going???

Who attested to be the witness for the warrant - you got that???

They redacted that - why???

Trump has a copy of the unredacted warrant and whatever the other document is, but he does not disclose the witness' name - why???

Last edited:
Well. when Officer Derek Chauvin was convicted of MURDER (when clearly it was a case of fentanyl overdose). No holds are bared when it comes to Chinees/ Soros funded democrats just alleging ANYTHING and getting away with it because Democrat libs are GULLIBLE clueless idiots. That is gonna change damned quick in November 2022.

I have been wondering why this is. I remember Trump's declaration, but I dismissed it as partisan rhetoric. How have you come to that conclusion?
No. “Anyone” would have been treated like Sandy Berger: charged, sentenced and fined.

”Anyone” would not have drawn it out a year and a half, ignoring subpeona’s and flat out lying.

Donald Trump is not “Anyone”.

No. “Anyone” would have been treated like Sandy Berger: charged, sentenced and fined.

”Anyone” would not have drawn it out a year and a half, ignoring subpeona’s and flat out lying.

Donald Trump was the arbiter of all that was classified and not for 4 years. This thing has no legs.

Donald Trump was the arbiter of all that was classified and not for 4 years. This thing has no legs.
Um. yes. He declassified whatever documents he had under his presidency. They are still declassified NOW. THEY suddenly aren't "classified" top secret because the Democrats/FBI say so. And they will remain open and unclassified.

So, you are convinced that the information composed on any of the documents that Trump may have been caught hoarding contains information that would adversely affect United States national security???

And that information has to be secured, because if it got in the hands of Putin it would be the end of the world - right???

Putin got that info already, wouldn't you think? Who is next on your fucking list of global threats to the almighty United States???

You better put me on that list - bitch!!!

US4CC.meme.Toy_Story - 3part_separation.png

Can you make a list - find out what has happened since Trump gave them the info???

Proud Boys got the nuclear codes??? The cease-fire password for the Capitol Police???

What? What the fuck??? Nothing has happened with the Hunter Biden laptop, either - you know???

Top Secret shit probably has a time thingy on it.

US4CC.meme.Hannibal_lecter - imperfect_constitution.png

Last edited:
It is sorta a HUGE precedent. We can NOW raid Joe Biden's home and search for skeletons in HIS closet, bash down HIS the door and do STUFF. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow...but ah yes, YOU dimwitocrats will get a taste of your OWN medicine. You called down the thunder.

It is sorta a HUGE precedent. We can NOW raid Joe Biden's home and search for skeletons in HIS closet, bash down HIS the door and do STUFF. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow...but ah yes, YOU dimwitocrats will get a taste of your OWN medicine. You called down the thunder...https://youtu.be/fWSiTkFoyAg
You must have missed the drug war.

Yep. It can happen to any American that removes government document from the White House and store them in a walk-in closet in the basement behind a standard grade interior door with a standard key lock knob for storage room security and argues about giving them back, the swears they have all been given back, while your friends, employees or family are telling the government you still have them and have seen some marked Top Secret or higher in classification. Yep. Can happen to anybody.

You must have missed the drug war.
When drugged up meth/fentanyl addict walks mere feet from where I post this? I have really deep insight into just how manipulative democrats hiding under race and inclusion are just bastions "black" poor ill run hiring incompetent people / cities are just examples of what is WRONG with the democratic party. Hiring incompetent people because of their superficial melanin doesn't inspire me with confidence.

When drugged up meth/fentanyl addict walks mere feet from where I post this? I have really deep insight into just how manipulative democrats hiding under race and inclusion are just bastions "black" poor ill run hiring incompetent people / cities are just examples of what is WRONG with the democratic party. Hiring incompetent people because of their Melanin doesn't inspire me with confidence.
People are incompetent even in the dark with no color.

Yep. It can happen to any American that removes government document from the White House and store them in a walk-in closet in the basement behind a standard grade interior door with a standard key lock knob for storage room security and argues about giving them back, the swears they have all been given back, while your friends, employees or family are telling the government you still have them and have seen some marked Top Secret or higher in classification. Yep. Can happen to anybody.
Di you ever make such an argument before this discussion?

Did you encounter anyone parroting the Trump declaration, here, in their arguments???

That was one and a half years ago.
Ah he declassified everything he took home before he left, and-?
There are Secret Service and private security guarding Mar-A-Lago. Whether he's there or not.
Most of the stuff was in a government spec SCIF built at Mar-A-Lago.
Melania's panties weren't..Newspaper and magazine clips he kept over the years weren't. Clothes weren't.

The FBI went too far with this. This was Stasi-type intimidation tactics.

No justification for this happening. At all.

Last edited:
When drugged up meth/fentanyl addict walks mere feet from where I post this? I have really deep insight into just how manipulative democrats hiding under race and inclusion are just bastions "black" poor ill run hiring incompetent people / cities are just examples of what is WRONG with the democratic party. Hiring incompetent people because of their superficial melanin doesn't inspire me with confidence.
It is complex problem that has to do with the inadequacies and errors in the American government model. Non-white people are so unwittingly intimidated by how well white people have organized community, that they cannot step out of the box and do government/community better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back