The Trump/Russia narrative has imploded.

Question for the peanut gallery: what evidence would it take to prove collusion?

* Email(s) showing the collusion,
* A tape of a meeting with Russians showing that collusion takes place,
* A confession from someone involved in the alleged collusion.

Is proof that a Trump associate had a conversation with someone who is Russian proof of collusion? Without inside information, collusion is very difficult to prove (or disprove).

Can we move the fuck on now? Russia clearly tried to interfere. Trump clearly had nothing to do with it.
I know it's a hard pill for you moonbats to swallow but the bitch lost, Trump won. Those are the undisputed facts.

Time to work for the betterment of your country for a change, rather than your party's ego.

GROW UP

They finished the investigation?

according to comey they weren't investigating trump

Can we move the fuck on now? Russia clearly tried to interfere. Trump clearly had nothing to do with it.
I know it's a hard pill for you moonbats to swallow but the bitch lost, Trump won. Those are the undisputed facts.

Time to work for the betterment of your country for a change, rather than your party's ego.

GROW UP

Technically no. But an investigation can be drug on forever. Since it is impossible to prove a negative such as Trump and his minions didn't collude with Russia, the inventigation has the potential to be drug out for a very long time. How much investigating is enough when no evidence of a crime (collusion) is found?

Trump can resolve the issue today

Just release any notes or emails related to those meetings with the Russians. Must be some record of a key Trump aides meeting with an adversarial government.

But when those meetings are covered up and not reported....something stinks
The stink will not go away unless key questions are answered

GROW UP

Semantics

They were not investigating Trump, but they were investigating his campaign
If the campaign was found to be dirty...the next logical step would be to investigate Trump

GROW UP

Technically no. But an investigation can be drug on forever. Since it is impossible to prove a negative such as Trump and his minions didn't collude with Russia, the inventigation has the potential to be drug out for a very long time. How much investigating is enough when no evidence of a crime (collusion) is found?

I haven't seen details of the investigation to know what they have found. You have?

Btw, I don't think he colluded, but this is big enough it needs to be properly cleared.
I just know that each time someone who is privy to the details is interviewed under oath that they confirm that there is no evidence of collusion.

Last edited:

GROW UP

Semantics

If the campaign was found to be dirty...the next logical step would be to investigate Trump

Who exactly are they investigating other than Flynn? And why would they investigate the campaign when Flynn is being investigated for other reasons?

GROW UP

Trump can resolve the issue today

Just release any notes or emails related to those meetings with the Russians. Must be some record of a key Trump aides meeting with an adversarial government.

But when those meetings are covered up and not reported....something stinks
The stink will not go away unless key questions are answered
What makes you think that those things, if they exist, haven't been turned over. Also, if collusion did take place, do you really think they would document it in meeting notes or emails? Do you really think they would give those unaltered notes to the FBI? Notes can be altered, don't you know. Give me a break!

Last edited:
Clearly Trump had nothing to do with it, it's just a big ol coinky dink that everyone around him had contacts with Russian spies, paid by Russian spies or the Kremlin and many had to recuse or resign because of those contacts. Clearly nothing to see here....just all bad luck.

3 investigations lead by Republicans doesnt mean anything, right?

Covfefe!

At some point, CC...you need to back up allegations with actual facts. We've had 10 months of allegations. What we're missing now is any proof that Trump colluded with Russia to hack our elections! I don't care if you have 30 investigations into this...there comes a time when you need to show that Trump did what you've accused him of doing! That time has come and gone.

I know! The only thing that has happened is recusals, resignations and 3 investigations including a special prosecutor. Everyone knows all that equals nothing like...it never happened *waves hand like a Jedi*

LOL...so what DOES it equal? Show me some proof, CC! 3 investigations including a special prosecutor plus a main stream media that has been foaming at the mouth to find proof that this took place...we're ten months down the road from the start of this and there's still zero proof that Donald Trump had anything to do with the Russian attempts to influence our elections. Give me something...or admit that there never WAS anything there in the first place!

People are resigning and recusing themselves for no reason? Seems right. Lol...what did Sessions recuse for? For nothing? Sounds good bro :2up:

You don't have anything...do you, CC? Sessions recused himself so people like you couldn't claim he influenced the investigation. It was the proper thing to do.

Clearly Trump had nothing to do with it, it's just a big ol coinky dink that everyone around him had contacts with Russian spies, paid by Russian spies or the Kremlin and many had to recuse or resign because of those contacts. Clearly nothing to see here....just all bad luck.

Covfefe!

At some point, CC...you need to back up allegations with actual facts. We've had 10 months of allegations. What we're missing now is any proof that Trump colluded with Russia to hack our elections! I don't care if you have 30 investigations into this...there comes a time when you need to show that Trump did what you've accused him of doing! That time has come and gone.

I know! The only thing that has happened is recusals, resignations and 3 investigations including a special prosecutor. Everyone knows all that equals nothing like...it never happened *waves hand like a Jedi*

LOL...so what DOES it equal? Show me some proof, CC! 3 investigations including a special prosecutor plus a main stream media that has been foaming at the mouth to find proof that this took place...we're ten months down the road from the start of this and there's still zero proof that Donald Trump had anything to do with the Russian attempts to influence our elections. Give me something...or admit that there never WAS anything there in the first place!

People are resigning and recusing themselves for no reason? Seems right. Lol...what did Sessions recuse for? For nothing? Sounds good bro :2up:

Who has resigned because of the Russian investigation?

And sessions recused himself to avoid the appearance of impropriety. It's common for honest people to do. Probably why you aren't familiar with it

GROW UP

Semantics

Who exactly are they investigating other than Flynn? And why would they investigate the campaign when Flynn is being investigated for other reasons?

Comey said they were investigating the campaign. Some at FBI said they shouldn't say they aren't investigating trump.

GROW UP
Has it? But we haven't had the eight investigative hearings required yet.

GROW UP

Semantics

So far...
Flynn
Manafort
Sessions
Kushner
Rogers

as well as other Trump underlings who had contact with the Russians during the time in question

Covfefe!

And sessions recused himself to avoid the appearance of impropriety. It's common for honest people to do. Probably why you aren't familiar with it

So far.....Flynn and Manafort have resigned/been fired while Sessions has recused himself

Keep hope alive republicans.

Hope is a natural byproduct of being rooted in the truth. You should try it sometime

Apparently that's not truth for you.

You see at that moment they may or have been investigating Trump but that doesn't mean Trump is not going to be investigated. Trump is not innocent here.

Keep hope alive republicans.

Hope is a natural byproduct of being rooted in the truth. You should try it sometime

Apparently that's not truth for you.

You see at that moment they may or have been investigating Trump but that doesn't mean Trump is not going to be investigated. Trump is not innocent here.
He appears to be innocent to me. I have seen no proof of a crime committed and or charges coming forth.
There's as much proof Trump committed a crime as there is that you slashed my tires last night.

Covfefe!

You don't have anything...do you, CC? Sessions recused himself so people like you couldn't claim he influenced the investigation. It was the proper thing to do.

What investigation? When you answer you'll be acknowledging that the nothing you say is there is something. lol

So far.....Flynn and Manafort have resigned/been fired while Sessions has recused himself

No both have been fired

GROW UP

Semantics

Manafort, Kushner, Sessions, Rogers and any other Trump representative who met with the Russians at that time

Flynn is also being investigated for his links to Turkey

Forum List

Back