The Trump/Russia narrative has imploded.

Can we move the fuck on now? Russia clearly tried to interfere. Trump clearly had nothing to do with it.
I know it's a hard pill for you moonbats to swallow but the bitch lost, Trump won. Those are the undisputed facts.

Just that everyone in his administration had some meeting with a high ranking Russian official--which they lied about for some reason.
Except for Trump that is. Now...if you were going to be above board and do nothing wrong...wouldn't these officials want to talk to the head guy?

The investigation continues.

Love how the ex-con now talks about "working for the betterment of the country".

You should investigate that. May I recommend holding a hearing in the house? We can schedule all the senate bills for that day. This way while you guys are distracted looking even more foolish we can get more work done unopposed

If you haven’t noticed, the GOP cannot agree on whether it is partly cloudy or partly sunny. We do agree however that you fully moronic.

Keep hope alive republicans.

Hope is a natural byproduct of being rooted in the truth. You should try it sometime

Apparently that's not truth for you.

You see at that moment they may or have been investigating Trump but that doesn't mean Trump is not going to be investigated. Trump is not innocent here.

What is he guilty of?

To the world who didn’t vote for Trump…obstruction of justice.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Can we move the fuck on now? Russia clearly tried to interfere. Trump clearly had nothing to do with it.
I know it's a hard pill for you moonbats to swallow but the bitch lost, Trump won. Those are the undisputed facts.

Time to work for the betterment of your country for a change, rather than your party's ego.

GROW UP

Sorry Gramps.....It is Not Over until it is Over....

We still have people thinking that the Russians did not influence and invade our democracy in the USA...

At this point why is trump not talking about getting to the bottom of that instead of arguing over his innocence?

Everything Comey said is a lie except for saying Trump wasn't being investigated according to Trump...lol...

All Trump had to say was I made a mistake, instead he is dragging it out not the democrats.

What makes you think the Russian investigation is over?

Can you provide an explanation of why Trumps people were meeting with the Russians?

Every single thing that the democrats have been concerned about is turning out to be true, it is just a matter of time before it all comes out...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I sorta lost count, is this like the 400th, 500th, 600th time Trump has won against Liberals and Democrats? Time to throw in the towel snowflakes

Time to work for the betterment of your country for a change, rather than your party's ego.

GROW UP

Nope. Unlike Benghazi, this one has a "there".

The fucking guy said he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation and then bragged about it to the fucking Russian spy chief.

You fucking idiot.

Hillary losing isn't that hard of a pill. Knowing that 35% of this nation STILL supports the worlds most prolific liar is very hard to take.

GROW UP

This is a lot more simple than it seems.

Comey testified, under oath, that he was fired because of the Russia investigation.

Trump hired a $1500 an hour personal criminal defense lawyer yesterday, immediately after the hearings.

A special counsel hired the top criminal lawyer in the country today, to help him investigate obstruction law.

Seeing a pattern there yet?

GROW UP

What did the orange menace know and when did he know it? Not there yet.

GROW UP

What did the orange menace know and when did he know it? Not there yet.
He knew that people like you were gullible tools of the left and he knew it before the election.

Just that everyone in his administration had some meeting with a high ranking Russian official--which they lied about for some reason.
Except for Trump that is. Now...if you were going to be above board and do nothing wrong...wouldn't these officials want to talk to the head guy?

Love how the ex-con now talks about "working for the betterment of the country".

I don't see why you have to personally attack the OP?

Would you nutjobs feel better if you found out Trumps' staff also met with 25 other big countries leaders? Ambassadors? Mexico, China, Italy, Brazil, Chile, Japan, Norway, France.......uh-huh it is called being proactive. After 8 years of non-work I know you are befuddled.

Last edited:

I don't see why you have to personally attack the OP?

Would you nutjobs feel better if you found out Trumps' staff also met with 25 other big countries leaders? Ambassadors? Mexico, China, Italy, Brazil, Chile, Japan, Norway, France.......uh-huh it is called being proavtive. After 8 years of non-work I know you are befuddled.
It's the goto for idiots with nothing more to offer.

Forum List

Back