The Trump Warrant Had No Legal Basis

So when Trump is back in office he can sick the fbi on Biden and Hunter?
He’d have to replace half of the FBI with loyal foot soldiers willing to take his orders.

Which means more progress towards fascism.

I had to live with the outcome of a father being in pain 24-7. It wasn't a life on the good ship lollipop you blissfully blind Demonrats live in.
What an unbelievably stupid statement to make. My grandfather was shot in the neck, buried alive and lived to tell it. You don't know me or my families history. Fuck you. He was a Democrat ass hole.

What do you think we have now?
Not that.

Biden didn’t tell the FBI to go after Trump. The DoJ received a criminal referral from the National Archives telling them that Trump had made off with classified documents.

Not that.

Biden didn’t tell the FBI to go after Trump. The DoJ received a criminal referral from the National Archives telling them that Trump had made off with classified documents.
It turns out Biden did.

Not that.

Biden doesn't "tell" anyone anything. If he tried, he'd just end up with a few confused looks, and about face and march to the conveniently located private escape door built just for his occasionally frequent verbal blunderbusts from his bungled lewy-bodies that populate the cells of his brain. Oh, excuse me. You're not into medical whys and wherefores, let's just say his Alzheimers that prevent him from forming unrehearsed rational thoughts. His handlers are engaging in serious elder abuse by making him stand up in front of God and everybody and drooling gibberish out into the open airwaves. His handlers have the power of the presidency in their criminally-bent hands. It's a precursor to getting by in an oligarch monarchy the Democrats are planning on getting rich with.

Biden doesn't "tell" anyone anything. If he tried, he'd just end up with a few confused looks, and about face and march to the conveniently located private escape door built just for his occasionally frequent verbal blunderbusts from his bungled lewy-bodies that populate the cells of his brain. Oh, excuse me. You're not into medical whys and wherefores, let's just say his Alzheimers that prevent him from forming unrehearsed rational thoughts. His handlers are engaging in serious elder abuse by making him stand up in front of God and everybody and drooling gibberish out into the open airwaves. His handlers have the power of the presidency in their criminally-bent hands. It's a precursor to getting by in an oligarch monarchy the Democrats are planning on getting rich with.
You need a vacation.

What an unbelievably stupid statement to make. My grandfather was shot in the neck, buried alive and lived to tell it. You don't know me or my families history. Fuck you. He was a Democrat ass hole.
My Dad was too a Democrat before Nancy "free gold pens" Pelosi started fucking the Constitution with her Mafioso leanings and George Soros' money to finance her arrogant power grabs as Speaker of the House. You think it was an accident that a mob boss's daughter is the one destroying the American Constitution, defunding the police that put a stopper on criminal activities such as theft and screwing little baby girls of color who cross the border without their parents? Really.

Mounds of paper piled on his desk. Framed magazine covers and keepsakes lining the walls. One of Shaquille O'Neal's giant sneakers displayed alongside football helmets, boxing belts and other sports memorabilia, crowding his Trump Tower office and limiting table space.

Well before he entered politics, former President Donald Trump had a penchant for collecting. And that lifelong habit has culminated in a federal investigation by the Biden administration.

The search of Trump's Mar-a-Lago club earlier this month to retrieve documents from his White House years was an unprecedented law enforcement action by his political opponents against a former president who is widely expected to run for office once again.

Many have argued the move amounts to political persecution, noting the judge who approved the warrant has given money to Democrats.

Then there's the claim the presidency granted him unlimited power to unilaterally declassify documents without formal declaration.

David Laufman, the former chief of the Justice Department’s counterintelligence section, said it is true that there is no statute or order that outlines procedures the president must abide by to declassify information.

John Bolton, who served as Trump’s third national security adviser, said he doubted that Trump had taken documents for nefarious reasons, and instead thought Trump likely considered them “souvenirs” like the many he’d collected through his life.

“I think he just thought some things were cool and he wanted them,” Bolton said. “Some days he liked to collect french fries. Some days he liked to collect documents. He just collected things.”

Source: AP

Forum List

Back