The Trump White House’s Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White

Probably nothing.

View attachment 185777

You really don't know the MSM, do you? Oh.........MSM means Main Stream Media.

.You don't know anything period. The MSM is a term made up by you right wing wackos so you can whine about how you are victims.

Not victims, just telling the truth about them:

We have the most fantastic economy this country has seen in years. We have the lowest unemployment rate in a half-century, we have jobs coming back, we have workers making more money, we are no longer the highest taxed country for corporations, food stamp usage is still on the decline, the workforce labor participation rate is increasing, we have NK shaking in their boots, Trump kicked ISIS out of Iraq, we have a solid stock market. What does the MSM report?

Opinion | Study: 91 percent of recent network Trump coverage has been negative

It doesn’t report the propaganda you just spewed like you were programmed to do. After one year, nothing Trump or the Republican Congress have done has affected the present economy or current rates of employment. That credit goes to Barack Obama, Larry Summers, Ben Bernanke, Tim Geithner and a host of others who resurrected an economy headed towards catastrophe. Trump inherited this present, booming economy from his immediate predecessors. Of course, these facts won’t stop him from claiming the credit, and cretins like you from believing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why leftists are referred to as the Uninformed Voters.

Everything that went wrong under DumBama for the first four years was Bush's fault. Now everything happening under Trump that's good is DumBama's doing. And you call me programmed?

Yes, what Trump did was remove all kinds of job killing regulations on businesses. He got rid of the penalty for Commie Care. He lowered business taxes. WTF did DumBama ever do once for business that wasn't negative?

You’re an example of why people can’t discuss these issues sanely. You make up your own facts to justify your deep racism and fear and would rather name call and vilify those who at least strove to make our country better, for everyone. You need to stop spreading hate and lies and to make a commitment to understanding and healing.

Black interns under Trump would probably be attacked by.......blacks as uncle toms and as race traitors. I imagine that would put plenty off applying in the first place.

The problem is that not many Republicans or Republican donors are minorities

Those are the sources of interns

I also doubt if many minorities want to work in a Trump White House

Agreed, thus the lack of interns reflects the poor showing the GOP has in minority communities,

not racist exclusion as the OP, tried to suggest.
I agree

The Republicans are just inept when it comes to attracting minorities. Some of it is intentional, some not

But while minority students flocked to work in an Obama administration, I doubt many would want to work for Trump

Hell, various people of color refused his gracious invitation to the White House. the Eagles, the Warriors, a female basketball team.............

After a while you say F-it. What's the point of trying? You can't be friends with people who don't want to be friends with you.

LMAO... Blacks complain there are not enough blacks in leadership programs then if they are, they're Uncle Tom's

Very confusing

-Geaux

Not really, no Black with integrity wants the association. Also, just how many prominent Black Republicans are there?

View attachment 185777

.You don't know anything period. The MSM is a term made up by you right wing wackos so you can whine about how you are victims.

We have the most fantastic economy this country has seen in years. We have the lowest unemployment rate in a half-century, we have jobs coming back, we have workers making more money, we are no longer the highest taxed country for corporations, food stamp usage is still on the decline, the workforce labor participation rate is increasing, we have NK shaking in their boots, Trump kicked ISIS out of Iraq, we have a solid stock market. What does the MSM report?

It doesn’t report the propaganda you just spewed like you were programmed to do. After one year, nothing Trump or the Republican Congress have done has affected the present economy or current rates of employment. That credit goes to Barack Obama, Larry Summers, Ben Bernanke, Tim Geithner and a host of others who resurrected an economy headed towards catastrophe. Trump inherited this present, booming economy from his immediate predecessors. Of course, these facts won’t stop him from claiming the credit, and cretins like you from believing it.

This is why leftists are referred to as the Uninformed Voters.

Everything that went wrong under DumBama for the first four years was Bush's fault. Now everything happening under Trump that's good is DumBama's doing. And you call me programmed?

Yes, what Trump did was remove all kinds of job killing regulations on businesses. He got rid of the penalty for Commie Care. He lowered business taxes. WTF did DumBama ever do once for business that wasn't negative?

You’re an example of why people can’t discuss these issues sanely. You make up your own facts to justify your deep racism and fear and would rather name call and vilify those who at least strove to make our country better, for everyone. You need to stop spreading hate and lies and to make a commitment to understanding and healing.

I see you avoided answering the question: good decision on your part.

Now name something I lied about.......just one.......I dare ya.

Not really, no Black with integrity wants the association.

Of course, why would a "black with integrity" want to be associated with a President under whom the black unemployment rate is at an historic low? Why would any honest black want to associate with a President whose cabinet includes four women and two minorities? Why would any honest black want to hang around a President whose Surgeon General is also black and whose CIA director is a woman? Why would any honest black want to be connected with a President who was recognized as a private citizen for reaching out to the black community? Yeah, of course.

Let me just take a wild stab and suggest that very few minorities even applied for the White House internship program because they've been brainwashed into believing that they would be helping an evil cause if they worked at the White House.

BTW, how many evangelical Christians or Conservative/Orthodox Jews or Mormons were White House interns under Obama? I'm guessing very, very, very few.

That’s just it, you’re guessing. I would bet that the Obama interns are the most diverse group ever to work and learn in this White House program. That’s my guess. Want to guess who’s right?

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

5abf6bee200000d30ceb3851.jpeg
Huffington post noticed that, well how white of them.
huffpo-nra-meme.jpg

Let me just take a wild stab and suggest that very few minorities even applied for the White House internship program because they've been brainwashed into believing that they would be helping an evil cause if they worked at the White House.

BTW, how many evangelical Christians or Conservative/Orthodox Jews or Mormons were White House interns under Obama? I'm guessing very, very, very few.

That’s just it, you’re guessing. I would bet that the Obama interns are the most diverse group ever to work and learn in this White House program. That’s my guess. Want to guess who’s right?

REALLY? Then, pray tell, do tell us how many people in the following demographics were White House interns under Obama:

* Evangelical Christians
* Conservative or Orthodox Jews
* Mormons
* Conservative Catholics

Let's hear it.

REALLY? Then, pray tell, do tell us how many people in the following demographics were White House interns under Obama:

* Evangelical Christians
* Conservative or Orthodox Jews
* Mormons
* Conservative Catholics

Let's hear it.

This is the second time you’ve asked the same dumb question. Why don’t you just make up an answer that proves the point you’re trying to make.

LMAO... Blacks complain there are not enough blacks in leadership programs then if they are, they're Uncle Tom's

Very confusing

-Geaux

Not really, no Black with integrity wants the association. Also, just how many prominent Black Republicans are there?

Good point. There is no equivalent republican Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Keith Ellison or Hank "Guam will tip over" Johnson.

Not really, no Black with integrity wants the association.

Of course, why would a "black with integrity" want to be associated with a President under whom the black unemployment rate is at an historic low? Why would any honest black want to associate with a President whose cabinet includes four women and two minorities? Why would any honest black want to hang around a President whose Surgeon General is also black and whose CIA director is a woman? Why would any honest black want to be connected with a President who was recognized as a private citizen for reaching out to the black community? Yeah, of course.

Why would any honest black person want to be associated with a President who is trying to rid our country of people taking jobs away from blacks?

Cool...

The Whiter, the better...
In some cases, it undeniably is. How would you staff an NFL team btw? Would you have 70% white, 13% black, 14% Hispanic and 3% Asian?
Shit, all they'd do then is bitch about who got what positions on the squad.

You have try out to male an NFL team. You actually get paid to show if you can do the job before you get hired or not. Maybe other jobs start holding 6-8 week paid tryouts and allow the candidates to show if they can do the job before they decode to hire them just like they do in the NFL.
Companies do that! It’s called an interview. Do all players pan out?

There was a time when the president was screwing a (white) intern and the left was defending him.

Agreed, thus the lack of interns reflects the poor showing the GOP has in minority communities,

It was racist exclusion by a racist president. His cabinet and everyone he appoints are white. Except for Carson. A token.

The political preferences of minorities were set in stone long before Trump became President.

Probably nothing.

View attachment 185777

Dude, you can imagine all you want, it’s america. But rational people know the truth. The fact you make this post is the fact you’re disappointed with obummer doing nothing.

I agree

The Republicans are just inept when it comes to attracting minorities. Some of it is intentional, some not

But while minority students flocked to work in an Obama administration, I doubt many would want to work for Trump

Try to focus.

You have managed to see that the "whiteness" of this class of interns is a natural result of minorities vastly NOT being republicans.

You can see that it is thus unfair to blame Trump for excluding minorities that are not republicans from his intern program.

Yet, this thread is full of liberals who are using circular logic to use this as evidence of republican racism.

A lot of people talk a lot of shit about "working together", "healing society" and shit like that. BUt mostly they are full of shit.

IN this one instance, if you were to actually DEFEND, President Trump and the republicans, you would be actually doing that.

It would not require giving a single inch on any issue or policy position, but would, in a small way reduce partisan hate and division in our society.

Can you see how that would be?

I agree

Hell, various people of color refused his gracious invitation to the White House. the Eagles, the Warriors, a female basketball team.............

After a while you say F-it. What's the point of trying? You can't be friends with people who don't want to be friends with you.
Not many minority families would be proud of having their child working in the White House

They were under Obama

I agree

Not many minority families would be proud of having their child working in the White House

They were under Obama

Which would explain the lack of minority interns. So why are people acting like this is something the republicans did?

Answer: THey are race baiting assholes.

Forum List

Back