The Trump White House’s Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White

Probably nothing.

View attachment 185777

You really don't know the MSM, do you? Oh.........MSM means Main Stream Media.

.You don't know anything period. The MSM is a term made up by you right wing wackos so you can whine about how you are victims.

Not victims, just telling the truth about them:

We have the most fantastic economy this country has seen in years. We have the lowest unemployment rate in a half-century, we have jobs coming back, we have workers making more money, we are no longer the highest taxed country for corporations, food stamp usage is still on the decline, the workforce labor participation rate is increasing, we have NK shaking in their boots, Trump kicked ISIS out of Iraq, we have a solid stock market. What does the MSM report?

Opinion | Study: 91 percent of recent network Trump coverage has been negative

It doesn’t report the propaganda you just spewed like you were programmed to do. After one year, nothing Trump or the Republican Congress have done has affected the present economy or current rates of employment. That credit goes to Barack Obama, Larry Summers, Ben Bernanke, Tim Geithner and a host of others who resurrected an economy headed towards catastrophe. Trump inherited this present, booming economy from his immediate predecessors. Of course, these facts won’t stop him from claiming the credit, and cretins like you from believing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No child, the economy did't "boom" until Trump became president. Obama dindunuffin.

Too bad it didn't happen that way.

Filthy Don is a White Supremacist...so you can expect Jim Crow antics like from this fool. :102:
Historical retardation. Jim Crow was a Democratic Party thing.

Implemented by racist Dixie Democrats of the Deep South. Only thing that changed is the name. So there's that. :113:
The South started turning Republican before the Civil Rights movement because of economics not racism and out of all those racist Southern Democrats only one became a Republican.

Filthy Don is a White Supremacist...so you can expect Jim Crow antics like from this fool. :102:

Implemented by racist Dixie Democrats of the Deep South. Only thing that changed is the name. So there's that. :113:
The South started turning Republican before the Civil Rights movement because of economics not racism and out of all those racist Southern Democrats only one became a Republican.

Wrong.

The problem is that not many Republicans or Republican donors are minorities

Those are the sources of interns

I also doubt if many minorities want to work in a Trump White House

Agreed, thus the lack of interns reflects the poor showing the GOP has in minority communities,

not racist exclusion as the OP, tried to suggest.

It was racist exclusion by a racist president. His cabinet and everyone he appoints are white. Except for Carson. A token.

And if he had ten blacks, all ten would be tokens to you. So why should he?

You have try out to male an NFL team. You actually get paid to show if you can do the job before you get hired or not. Maybe other jobs start holding 6-8 week paid tryouts and allow the candidates to show if they can do the job before they decode to hire them just like they do in the NFL.
Stop with the ebonics ffs!

Agreed, thus the lack of interns reflects the poor showing the GOP has in minority communities,

It was racist exclusion by a racist president. His cabinet and everyone he appoints are white. Except for Carson. A token.

Because it should only be about doing the right thing, and not the “what’s in it for me” Trump ethos.

Probably nothing.

View attachment 185777

.You don't know anything period. The MSM is a term made up by you right wing wackos so you can whine about how you are victims.

We have the most fantastic economy this country has seen in years. We have the lowest unemployment rate in a half-century, we have jobs coming back, we have workers making more money, we are no longer the highest taxed country for corporations, food stamp usage is still on the decline, the workforce labor participation rate is increasing, we have NK shaking in their boots, Trump kicked ISIS out of Iraq, we have a solid stock market. What does the MSM report?

It doesn’t report the propaganda you just spewed like you were programmed to do. After one year, nothing Trump or the Republican Congress have done has affected the present economy or current rates of employment. That credit goes to Barack Obama, Larry Summers, Ben Bernanke, Tim Geithner and a host of others who resurrected an economy headed towards catastrophe. Trump inherited this present, booming economy from his immediate predecessors. Of course, these facts won’t stop him from claiming the credit, and cretins like you from believing it.

This is why leftists are referred to as the Uninformed Voters.

Everything that went wrong under DumBama for the first four years was Bush's fault. Now everything happening under Trump that's good is DumBama's doing. And you call me programmed?

Yes, what Trump did was remove all kinds of job killing regulations on businesses. He got rid of the penalty for Commie Care. He lowered business taxes. WTF did DumBama ever do once for business that wasn't negative?

So? What is it you want to say? Are you a racist?

I said what I wanted to say. I clicked the article, saw a bunch of white people with a token black guy as far away from Trump as possible and had a good laugh. Did racism make that happen? I have no idea. I don't know anything about the program or how much control Trump even has over it, but considering everything I still find it to be funny.

No chance the black guy was brilliant and driven? He has to be a token?

Because it should only be about doing the right thing, and not the “what’s in it for me” Trump ethos.

And the right thing is what, making sure everything is politically correct to please the people that hate Trump?

Probably nothing.

View attachment 185777

Victims. You are giving Trump credit for things started by Obama. Unemployment has fallen less than a point since he took office. We were never the highest taxed country for corporations. Foreign corporations were moving here, so how the hell could that be? Obama reduced unemployment by at least 6 percent. Trump inherited a healthy economy on the rise and none of it had anything to do with his polices. Trump didn't kick ISIS out of anywhere and NK isn't shaking in it's boots. The stock market had been rising since 2009. I don't believe in anything called the MSM.

Of course you don't. That's why you too are an uninformed voter. When addressed with the truth, just put the palms of your hands to your ears and sing aloud. If you can't see or hear it, it's not really happening.

And yes, after all that fighting, all that bloodshed, ISIS decided to leave Iraq on their own. Kim Dong isn't hurting. He just wants a meeting with Trump for a Beer Summit. Geezes you people are so brainwashed.

I agree

The Republicans are just inept when it comes to attracting minorities. Some of it is intentional, some not

But while minority students flocked to work in an Obama administration, I doubt many would want to work for Trump

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

5abf6bee200000d30ceb3851.jpeg

I see a lot of women in that photo. Two thoughts; 1. Why do you oppose women getting jobs in the White House?, 2. Keep Bill Clinton away.

Wrong.

It never ceases to amaze me how people can look but not see. How can any American, in 2018, still not acknowledge the role of race hatred and fear in driving the politics of the south and in making the modern Republican Party that philosophies defender and champion. Now, that parties tactic is to blatantly deny the historic truth, and to lie and cheat and pervert the future of the country to maintain their positions of power.

maybe its is primarily whites that apply Confounding .

This years intern composition is dictated, as always, by combinations of different and sometimes competing, political and social interests. It would be unrealistic to expect this regressive, back to the glorious past, administration to adopt any modern progressive stance on questions of gender or racial equality.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD Sd99!!

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

5abf6bee200000d30ceb3851.jpeg

So? What is it you want to say? Are you a racist?

I said what I wanted to say. I clicked the article, saw a bunch of white people with a token black guy as far away from Trump as possible and had a good laugh. Did racism make that happen? I have no idea. I don't know anything about the program or how much control Trump even has over it, but considering everything I still find it to be funny.

Oh good, we’re being bold and candid, and 100% truthful huh? I like your style...now I’ll “say what I want to say.”
It starts at the top and a whiter America is a safer, more productive, BETTER America...Let me know if you need demos to prove it...now go piss your pants you whiny little pussy.

Let me just take a wild stab and suggest that very few minorities even applied for the White House internship program because they've been brainwashed into believing that they would be helping an evil cause if they worked at the White House.

BTW, how many evangelical Christians or Conservative/Orthodox Jews or Mormons were White House interns under Obama? I'm guessing very, very, very few.

Forum List

Back