The truth about avoiding blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only natural that the jigs like the sheboons. The afore mentioned negro posters are spot on correct. Like begets like.
Many of ur women like us too. They know what a real man is when they see it.

giphy.gif

Trying to educate Blacks is generally a lost cause. Especially now when they are more inbred than ever.

Anyhow here is some refreshing entertainment of a White not afraid of a big mouth, Afrocentric Black savage.

Its a lost cause for whites like you because you dont qualify to be able to teach your superiors. You lack the intellect. It would be like having you expecting your dog to teach you to sit.

Indeed whites lack intellect.
townships-1.jpg

I agree. You are some dumb fuckers.

hqdefault.jpg

31822D9800000578-0-image-a-50_1456330275904.jpg

Golly colored boy, thanks for showing us that white privilege you piss your self about! lol!

hook.jpg

It's only natural that the jigs like the sheboons. The afore mentioned negro posters are spot on correct. Like begets like.

giphy.gif
I'd have to agree. I saw many white women with black men that where there to visit their thug at the prison I worked at. They was some fat hogs too!

There is no other race that has even close to the amount of beautiful women as the Black race. We have it all dark, light, in between. you name it. All goddesses. That Black DNA is something else!

maxresdefault.jpg

big beautiful lips white women go under the knife for.

9e1f041b02c44454dfdf5f53552d07ee.jpg

Bodies of a goddess.

fb_img_1492437787517.jpg
The face of a black woman could turn me on. White women have to be naked to have the same effect. Black women have more beautiful faces, because their color naturally produces shadows and contours that make up is used to do.

L0gQgLx.jpg

But this is just my opinion. I don’t claim that there is some empirical scientific theory that backs this up.

And this is not say a white woman can not be decent looking.

Beauty is beauty.

But white women attractiveness is enhanced by social conditioning.

That's why you get many white women who I think are vastly over-rated.

Women like Jenniffer Aniston

alg-jennifer-aniston-jpg.jpg

I never saw why people used to rave how hot she was and this was me being objective because I can look at any women (of any race) and tell you how attractive I think she is.
I never understood why Jennifer Aniston was such a big deal. You can pick up girls that look like her at any hip hop club. She looks kinda plain to me. I agree though. Maybe its just my personal preference but youre right. A Black womans face alone is way more attractive than any white womans entire body that I have ever seen

Last edited:
You must be blind. No white woman looks like her without some Black DNA or plastic surgery. Those are all African features including the slanted eyes.
Sure. You're right. Especially the hair.
I know I'm right. Especially the hair. We dont like that stringy shit. White women would kill for hair like hers. Way too many Black women with hair like hers. Sorry buddy. Too bad you guys cant dictate what features our women have. :laugh:

This looks good. Take our fatties.........you have overcome !!!!!!! Or, stick with your primates.

Mike Obongo just reported that harvey (((weinstein))) grabbed her penis.

Trying to educate Blacks is generally a lost cause. Especially now when they are more inbred than ever.

Anyhow here is some refreshing entertainment of a White not afraid of a big mouth, Afrocentric Black savage.

Its a lost cause for whites like you because you dont qualify to be able to teach your superiors. You lack the intellect. It would be like having you expecting your dog to teach you to sit.

townships-1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The picture with the blacks still looks like an infinitely worse shithole, but to each his own.

townships-1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The picture with the blacks still looks like an infinitely worse shithole, but to each his own.

A shithole is a shithole. A shithole doesn't improve because whites live in it.

Talk about a lack of intellect!!!!

You must be blind. No white woman looks like her without some Black DNA or plastic surgery. Those are all African features including the slanted eyes.
Sure. You're right. Especially the hair.
I know I'm right. Especially the hair. We dont like that stringy shit. White women would kill for hair like hers. Way too many Black women with hair like hers. Sorry buddy. Too bad you guys cant dictate what features our women have. :laugh:

80% of the hair black women have was grown by a horse.

True story!

That being said, I have seen some truly beautiful black women. They looked better than any of the pictures posted here so far.

giphy.gif
And? There are people who engage in bestiality. What's your point?
Yeah and most of them are white
Why do some blacks see racism in everything? If it takes a long time for your lunch to be served, its racism. If you get cut off by someone in your car, its racism. If someone fails to say hello to you but does so to a white person, its racism. If your whopper isn't served to you just right, its racism.

Many blacks just assume all whites are racist and out to harm them.

giphy.gif
And? There are people who engage in bestiality. What's your point?
Yeah and most of them are white
Why do some blacks see racism in everything? If it takes a long time for your lunch to be served, its racism. If you get cut off by someone in your car, its racism. If someone fails to say hello to you but does so to a white person, its racism. If your whopper isn't served to you just right, its racism.

No many blacks don't assume shit. Why do whites express racist views then swear there is no racism.

Why do some blacks see racism in everything?
It was white people who done "whites" only

images

It's white people who started apartheid.

cf2abb9b41a40a0fb4cd5632df97f625--the-suits-african-history.jpg

It's white people who done the one drop rule. It's white people who put race as more important than money.

It's white people who writes book trying to prove how stupid black people are.

TheBellCurve.gif

Tell me when I'm lying ?

It's white people who see race in everything.
If it takes a long time for your lunch to be served, its racism. If you get cut off by someone in your car, its racism. If someone fails to say hello to you but does so to a white person, its racism. If your whopper isn't served to you just right, its racism.
OK. I challenge you to name one problem on this planet that affects masses of people that is not affected by racism ?

Why do some blacks see racism in everything?
It was white people who done "whites" only

images

It's white people who started apartheid.

cf2abb9b41a40a0fb4cd5632df97f625--the-suits-african-history.jpg

It's white people who done the one drop rule. It's white people who put race as more important than money.

It's white people who writes book trying to prove how stupid black people are.

TheBellCurve.gif

Tell me when I'm lying ?

It's white people who see race in everything.
If it takes a long time for your lunch to be served, its racism. If you get cut off by someone in your car, its racism. If someone fails to say hello to you but does so to a white person, its racism. If your whopper isn't served to you just right, its racism.
OK. I challenge you to name one problem on this planet that affects masses of people that is not affected by racism ?

The problem of that a very few corporations have a monopoly on the American communications system.

:booze:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back