Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
cheating is one of this country's oldest and most revered traditions!..you communist !
I am well aware of that...you dolt ! · ·
king2.gif

cheating is one of this country's oldest and most revered traditions!..you communist !
I am well aware of that...you dolt ! · ·
king2.gif
you did understand I was agreeing with you...the smiley wasn't enough, or do you have to be kicked in the balls?
I agreed with what you wrote that was true, and chastised you for what you wrote that was false.

Is that so hard to understand -- dolt? · · :lol:

my brother in law is the worshipful master at his lodge. if by corrupt you mean a bunch of men dressing up...ok then.
I have experienced conflict of interest in the court system among masons.
how's that
?!

I went to circuit court to claim a breech of contract. The judge was a mason. My opponent was a mason as was his lawyer. I got totally screwed by the judge. He ridiculed me for not having a lawyer and set a ten thousand cash appeal bond.

They were good old boys from Portsmouth, Virginia, a very corrupt city.

Originally in the case I had a black judge. The mason was the chief judge and he replaced the black judge with himself.

At the end of the case the whole court let out a gasp. They knew I had been screwed.

Did you even visit your own link? There are more than 10 beliefs claimed as Mormon beliefs on that site and it is open to anyone to add to the list. Here is one of them:

They believe in being honest, true, chaste benevolent, virtuous, and in doing to all men; indeed, they may say that they follow the admonition of Paul-they believe all thing, they hope all things, they have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things

Did you even visit your own link? There are more than 10 beliefs claimed as Mormon beliefs on that site and it is open to anyone to add to the list. Here is one of them:

They believe in being honest, true, chaste benevolent, virtuous, and in doing to all men; indeed, they may say that they follow the admonition of Paul-they believe all thing, they hope all things, they have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things

that's funny:lol:

All secret societies, whether Masons or the LDS priesthood or the Catholic Church administration or brothers-in-law and their friends on county governments, tend to corruption.

They have shared interests in secret they may work against the public interest.

There is no secret LDS priesthood society

Dithering? Put this in your bong and smoke it.

The Mormon Curtain - MOUNTAIN MEADOWS MASSACRE

Good you could come up with something recent, SnooKKKie...

By all means get your little tin god and that corrupt fuck Holder to swear out a warrant for the arrest of Brigham Young!

I think he'd be acquitted pretty easily considering the letter he sent telling them to leave the caravan be. Not to mention the Statute of Limitations having run. Shame the postal service too so long in that day.

You simply cannot let this subject go, can you?

Do you truly hate Mormons that much?

You must lead a very sad life. You have my deepest sympathies.:eusa_angel:

I like Mormons. i wanted to become a Mormon. I was very disappointed when I learned that Joseph Smith was a fraud. :sad:

No need to be disappointed. The accusations of him being a fraud are greatly exagerated.

Forum List

Back