Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
By all means get your little tin god and that corrupt fuck Holder to swear out a warrant for the arrest of Brigham Young!
What they should do is seize all the property of the Mormon Church, as being the illicit gains of confidence tricksters.

That would really get the Mafiosi who run the operation where it hurts !!

Magic mormon underwea Protects you from evil.:evil::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cbfgmorIGE]Magic Mormon Underwear - YouTube[/ame]

What happened? Did someone shit in your mess kit?

I find it amusing that you had to reach back over a hundred years to support your bigotry.

Now of course you'll support and promote the Muslims.

Now let's see what they did yesterday...

2013.07.29 (Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan) - Fedayeen shouting 'Allah Akbar' attack a prison, killing guards and beheading Shiite prisoners.

2013.07.29 (Spin Boldak, Afghanistan) - A mother and her two children are exterminated by a fundamentalist bomb blast.

2013.07.29 (Samawa, Iraq) - A half-dozen people at a Shia market are laid out by a Sunni shrapnel bomb.

2013.07.29 (Kut, Iraq) - Islamists bomb a market and construction site, sending at least ten innocents to their deaths.

'
Some people just can't see the difference between delusional, trickster cults and the constant criticism and up-dating that goes on in science.

But then, what can one expect from the ignorant Great Unwashed -- especially when they are obsessional hysterics?

What happened? Did someone shit in your mess kit?

I find it amusing that you had to reach back over a hundred years to support your bigotry.

Now of course you'll support and promote the Muslims.

Now let's see what they did yesterday...

2013.07.29 (Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan) - Fedayeen shouting 'Allah Akbar' attack a prison, killing guards and beheading Shiite prisoners.

2013.07.29 (Spin Boldak, Afghanistan) - A mother and her two children are exterminated by a fundamentalist bomb blast.

2013.07.29 (Samawa, Iraq) - A half-dozen people at a Shia market are laid out by a Sunni shrapnel bomb.

2013.07.29 (Kut, Iraq) - Islamists bomb a market and construction site, sending at least ten innocents to their deaths.

Show me one post where I supported the muslims. You are making up lies. I am not surprised.

Forum List

Back