Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
You simply cannot let this subject go, can you?

Do you truly hate Mormons that much?

You must lead a very sad life. You have my deepest sympathies.:eusa_angel:

I like Mormons. i wanted to become a Mormon. I was very disappointed when I learned that Joseph Smith was a fraud. :sad:

'

Name a religion that is not harmful.

Pastafarianism?

Care to join me in Pastafarian prayer?

FSM.jpg

“Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread, …and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. RAmen.”

The Flying Spaghetti Monster Holy Prayer” – Unknown

You can't prove that, snookums, but you can check out atheist Russia and atheist China and atheist Cambodia persecuting and executing Christians in their hundreds of thousands if not millions.

Ah Komrade Klansman, you are ignorant...

{By the 1840s, however, Smith and several prominent Mormons had become Freemasons and founded a lodge in Nauvoo, Illinois, in March 1842. Soon after joining Freemasonry, Smith introduced a new temple "Endowment" ceremony including a number of symbolic elements that were essentially identical with their analogues within Freemasonry. Smith remained a Freemason until his death;}

Mormonism and Freemasonry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ah Komrade Klansman, you are ignorant...

{By the 1840s, however, Smith and several prominent Mormons had become Freemasons and founded a lodge in Nauvoo, Illinois, in March 1842. Soon after joining Freemasonry, Smith introduced a new temple "Endowment" ceremony including a number of symbolic elements that were essentially identical with their analogues within Freemasonry. Smith remained a Freemason until his death;}

Mormonism and Freemasonry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To call me ignorant you would have to call Tom Paine ignorant. The freemasons have become corrupt since its origin. I have had a bad experience with a judge who was a freemason who had a conflict of interest. I almost got the sob disbarred.

Last edited:
To call me ignorant you would have to call Tom Paine ignorant.

False dichotomy, a logical fallacy. Of course, if not for fallacy, you'd have nothing approaching logic.

No, your ignorance is in not grasping that Smith was a Mason and the much of the Mormon religion is lifted directly from Freemasonry.

The freemasons have become corrupt since its origin. I have had a bad experience with a judge who was a freemason who had a conflict of interest. I almost got the sob disbarred.

Really? But did you get released from prison?

Ask free masons about the feminist support co-masons, and all they can do is whine "clandestine, clandestine."

To call me ignorant you would have to call Tom Paine ignorant.
Tom Paine WAS sufficiently ignorant to imagine that supporting insurrection by self-seeking terrorists would be of benefit to the American Colonies.

Forum List

Back