Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Mormons tend to be;

1. Conservative
  2. Educated
  3. Patriotic
Conservatism may or may not be a virtue -- it depends on whether it is rational or not.
Mormons definitely start out with a serious handicap in the rationality department.

Educated? !! Don't make me laugh!! · · :rofl:

Patriotic? Well, maybe -- but then, "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"

And you left off #4 :

4. Loony tune

It never ceases to amaze me how the Redneck Liberal hate crowd just cannot let some things go!

Mormons tend to be;

1. Conservative
  2. Educated
  3. Patriotic

It's really no wonder that leftists hate them.

These guys mistake educated for brainwashed. Believing in myths and out right lies is not "educated".

Nothing of substance to respond to here in the last month. Just a large collection of Juvenile statements

So you admit you arent educated?:)

My good friend Bil Stunbmun has a PhD. in the migration patterns of Peruvian sea slugs; so it could be that Rev. Jim (huggy) has some sort of eduction...

Oh im sure he has some sort of education. I just find it ironic that by his standard he doesn't have an education.

Nothing of substance to respond to here in the last month. Just a large collection of Juvenile statements

Then why do you keep coming back?

Do you really think that people who don't like your weird little cult were going to change their minds without you spewing nonsense? (Or with you spewing nonsense, for that matter.)
They have the belief that their belief is the only true belief.

They have a low tolerance for mainstream society.

I wish they would jump in their rocket ships and leave the planet.

Forum List

Back