Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
I agree. The only time they were not corrupt is during its origin.

You didn't read your own cite, Paine well proved the supposed "origin" is a complete fraud. The Masons arose in the Middle Ages as a means of preserving the old Aristocracy.
my brother in law is the worshipful master at his lodge. if by corrupt you mean a bunch of men dressing up...ok then.

All secret societies, whether Masons or the LDS priesthood or the Catholic Church administration or brothers-in-law and their friends on county governments, tend to corruption.

They have shared interests in secret they may work against the public interest.

I agree. The only time they were not corrupt is during its origin.

You didn't read your own cite, Paine well proved the supposed "origin" is a complete fraud. The Masons arose in the Middle Ages as a means of preserving the old Aristocracy.
my brother in law is the worshipful master at his lodge. if by corrupt you mean a bunch of men dressing up...ok then.
I have experienced conflict of interest in the court system among masons.

He said several months ago he is very, very busy, but does try to drop in from time to time.

No, I mean a group engaged in insider trading and grey market activity designed to enrich the group at the expense of the public at large.

Has there ever been a CEO of Kraft Foods who was not a Mason? Do you wonder why that is?

No, I mean a group engaged in insider trading and grey market activity designed to enrich the group at the expense of the public at large.

Has there ever been a CEO of Kraft Foods who was not a Mason? Do you wonder why that is?
maybe it's traditional?

Masons are bound by oath to give preferential treatment to other Masons - especially in business.
I would be very surprised if American Masons, in line with their good ol' Yankee equalitarian business ethics, were not happy to cheat everyone -- including other Masons.

Masons are bound by oath to give preferential treatment to other Masons - especially in business.
I would be very surprised if American Masons, in line with their good ol' Yankee equalitarian business ethics, were not happy to cheat everyone -- including other Masons.
cheating is one of this country's oldest and most revered traditions!..you communist !:eusa_whistle:

Every good voir dire here asks if potential jurors belong to oath-bound secret combinations. Masons and Mormons will give preferential treatment.

Forum List

Back