The truth about Truman’s bombing Japan

The best American value is that many Americans didn't die in the invasion of Japan.
Yeah...mass murder civilians of a defenseless nation ready to surrender, based on inaccurate information.

Ike said don’t drop those bombs. Admiral Leahy said don’t drop those bombs.
They were not ready to surrender. They didn't even surrender after we dropped an atomic bomb on them. It took two to bring them to their knees.
You don’t know history. Come back later when you learn it.

so the plan is to --------wait?? not use the bombs and ---wait???!!
till when??
out of about 20,000 Japanese on Iwo Jima, only about 300 taken prisoner/etc
they are NOT surrendering
they put up an even tougher defense on Okinawa--with OVER 10,000 American dead
I say again --ten THOUSAND American dead--over FORTY THOUSAND casualties

Neither one of those battles necessarily had to happen at all if the scumbag FDR hadn’t completely ignored the overtures for surrender the general MacArthur and forward it to him before the scum bag and left for Yalta. He glanced at the extensive report MacArthur had sent and dismissed it. Did not even take or mention the offer of surrender at Yalta.
if if if if if if if if if you have a lot of ifs
the Japanese were NOT surrendering--period
Wrong. Truman was a war criminal not unlike Hitler.

till when??

Neither one of those battles necessarily had to happen at all if the scumbag FDR hadn’t completely ignored the overtures for surrender the general MacArthur and forward it to him before the scum bag and left for Yalta. He glanced at the extensive report MacArthur had sent and dismissed it. Did not even take or mention the offer of surrender at Yalta.

it takes a lot of crazy to say such a thing

till when??

Yes some see the truth as crazy.

yep , PROPERLY , the 'japs' didn't want to do a PROPER Unconditional Surrender as was demanded of them Gipper .

'japs' were just lucky that they didn't get a few more American made Mighty Bombs Gipper .

The best American value is that many Americans didn't die in the invasion of Japan.
Yeah...mass murder civilians of a defenseless nation ready to surrender, based on inaccurate information.

Ike said don’t drop those bombs. Admiral Leahy said don’t drop those bombs.
They were not ready to surrender. They didn't even surrender after we dropped an atomic bomb on them. It took two to bring them to their knees.
You don’t know history. Come back later when you learn it.
LOLOL

So we didn’t drop a second bomb on them when they refused to surrender after we dropped the first one? Whew, what a relief to discover everything I learned in history on this was wrong.

Yes some see the truth as crazy.
you ate a BIG bowel of KOO-KOO puffs this morning didnt you???

Please show us the hundreds of concentration and extermination camps set up by President Truman.

The two bombs saved the lives of millions of combat troops and civilians. A fact that even you cannot deny.

likely save my Dads and Uncles lives as they were getting ready to invade 'japan' .

Please show us the hundreds of concentration and extermination camps set up by President Truman.

The two bombs saved the lives of millions of combat troops and civilians. A fact that even you cannot deny.
So you think incinerating hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese civilians is somehow different. Can you explain?

likely save my Dads and Uncles lives as they were getting ready to invade 'japan' .
You need to ask yourself a simple question.

Why did the US government think it necessary to invade Japan?

So you think incinerating hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese civilians is somehow different. Can you explain?
Were they put to death?

I thought like you statist duped dummies once. Then, I educated myself.

I love my country, but I hate it's government.

they were given fair warning to leave

For you, who seems to be slow. I'd be happy to explain.

"A total of about 185,000 people died in the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings and their immediate aftermath. Of these, around 110,000 died instantly, and the rest died within days of trauma and radiation sustained in the bombing."
How Many People Died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

"If the US were to invade the Japanese home islands, it was estimated about 1.5 million American military deaths, 2 million Japanese military deaths, and 10 million Japanese civilian deaths would occur."
What was the estimated number of deaths if the US were to invade Japan during 1942

Got it? Round it off at 200,000 fatalities v 13.5 MILLION fatalities

Hmmmmm...think, think, think!

they were given fair warning to leave
LOL. Yeah...do you know what it is like to live under a tyrannical government?

Think man. Think!

You need to ask yourself a simple question.

Why did the US government think it necessary to invade Japan?
---------------------- i'd say it was to pay back plus to crush the 'japs' pride and to humiliate them . Also , to take over the 'japs' lands , goods , people and everything else in 'japan' and then reorganization plus to put the 'japs' under Americas thumb would be my answer . Seems to me that America USED to be smart under an Older , Smarter and BETTER Generation as it totally crushed its enemies Gipper .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back