The Truth About Trump: False Flag

:rofl:

viga8.jpg

And Clinton is working for Obama, who is working for the Muslim Brotherhood.

Trump is Muslim!

I wonder if it could possibly be more obvious that Donald Trump is working for Hilary Clinton?
Is Trump Working for Hillary?, by Mona Charen, National Review

It's a reasonable theory, given that he seems intent on burning down the Republican party with his idiotic statements.

That is what I have been saying for quite sometime. He is trying to throw the election. I have lived in the New York area for 15 years. Trump has always been fairly liberal. He set the groundwork for this campaign several years ago by shouting out for Obama's birth certificate. He's turned redneck ever since. It's a carefully crafted plan which is a win-win situation for him and only him. He does not give a flying fuck about anybody but the Donald

I wonder if it could possibly be more obvious that Donald Trump is working for Hilary Clinton?

It's a reasonable theory, given that he seems intent on burning down the Republican party with his idiotic statements.

That is what I have been saying for quite sometime. He is trying to throw the election. I have lived in the New York area for 15 years. Trump has always been fairly liberal. He set the groundwork for this campaign several years ago by shouting out for Obama's birth certificate. He's turned redneck ever since. It's a carefully crafted plan which is a win-win situation for him and only him. He does not give a flying fuck about anybody but the Donald
If Trump announces that he's running as an independent....then you know his only purpose is to throw the election to Hilary. And Trump's followers are just stupid and gullible enough to make it happen.

Ya smell that...? Thats the smell of desperation.....
That would almost be funny if it weren't so pathetic. It's the dim witted Trump followers who will be to blame for putting another Clinton in the White House.

The GOP establishment has only itself to blame for Trump. The establishment ran 40,000 ads claiming to support conservatives and the tea party to win the 2014 elections then after we gave them the win they took a giant shit on us. I guess they were confident the base would have no choice but to vote for their establishment chosen candidate, well Trump has thrown a monkey wrench in that plan.

That would almost be funny if it weren't so pathetic. It's the dim witted Trump followers who will be to blame for putting another Clinton in the White House.

Clinton or RINO.....not matter anyway. That will continue America on fast track to the end. If not Trump it better be Cruz.

to be honest, I had my doubts about T-rump as you say. Working for da' beast. Maybe not? Rallys in the South, he looked pretty genuine all the way to a hoarse voice now. He is pretty old too. He needs to ease up.

Clinton or RINO.....not matter anyway. That will continue America on fast track to the end. If not Trump it better be Cruz.

to be honest, I had my doubts about T-rump as you say. Working for da' beast. Maybe not? Rallys in the South, he looked pretty genuine all the way to a hoarse voice now. He is pretty old too. He needs to ease up.
Watch how vehemently this ultra leftist denies that Trump is a false flag for the Democrats. That's a pretty good indication that it's probably true.

There is nothing reasonable about it. It's conspiracy theory lunacy dreamed up by the same people that brought us chemtrails, 911 was an inside job, and emmenentizing the eschaton!!

Maybe you need to get sized for a tin foil hat yourself bub?? it appears that you've got a bad case of Trump derangement syndrome!!

:lol:

There is nothing reasonable about it. It's conspiracy theory lunacy dreamed up by the same people that brought us chemtrails, 911 was an inside job, and emmenentizing the eschaton!!

Maybe you need to get sized for a tin foil hat yourself bub?? it appears that you've got a bad case of Trump derangement syndrome!!

:lol:

I wasn't being serious.

Unlike Trump and Obama's birf certificate.

Trump is a progressive statist who has wound up the far right: amazing.

Forum List

Back