The Truth About Trump: False Flag

No doubt we could fill volumes with the things you have no idea about.
We could fill volumes with your irrelevant and tedious logical fallacy, but nobody would read them.
As if it's my fault that Trump followers are all so stupid and gullible.
I take it the 38 percent is an ass number. Fair enough.
If Trump runs as an independent you'll know he's working for Hilary.
Why would he work for Hillary?
Because he has no ethics, no principles, no morality of any kind; it's all about opportunities for Donald. Having good friends in the White House is the next best thing to being President.

We could fill volumes with your irrelevant and tedious logical fallacy, but nobody would read them.
Because he has no ethics, no principles, no morality of any kind; it's all about opportunities for Donald. Having good friends in the White House is the next best thing to being President.
I think trump has more power and more money than Hillary ever will, lol. He isn't playing that game lol.

I wonder if it could possibly be more obvious that Donald Trump is working for Hilary Clinton?
Is Trump Working for Hillary?, by Mona Charen, National Review

It's a reasonable theory, given that he seems intent on burning down the Republican party with his idiotic statements.

There is nothing reasonable about it. It's conspiracy theory lunacy dreamed up by the same people that brought us chemtrails, 911 was an inside job, and emmenentizing the eschaton!!

Maybe you need to get sized for a tin foil hat yourself bub?? it appears that you've got a bad case of Trump derangement syndrome!!

:lol:
Talk about wacky conspiracy theories.......the fact that Trump is a birther disqualifies him from serious consideration for any public office.
No, afraid not. Obviously the majority o f voters disagree with you because currently, he's leading the field.
Trump is leading the GOP primary fields. He is not leading the country at all. He is way behind with women, blacks, browns, and millennials. Most importantly, he is happy being Hillary's secret weapon.

I think trump has more power and more money than Hillary ever will, lol. He isn't playing that game lol.
Uh huh, that must be why the Trumps and the Clintons go to each others social functions and hang out together.

I wonder if it could possibly be more obvious that Donald Trump is working for Hilary Clinton?
Is Trump Working for Hillary?, by Mona Charen, National Review

It's a reasonable theory, given that he seems intent on burning down the Republican party with his idiotic statements.

There is nothing reasonable about it. It's conspiracy theory lunacy dreamed up by the same people that brought us chemtrails, 911 was an inside job, and emmenentizing the eschaton!!

Maybe you need to get sized for a tin foil hat yourself bub?? it appears that you've got a bad case of Trump derangement syndrome!!

Talk about wacky conspiracy theories.......the fact that Trump is a birther disqualifies him from serious consideration for any public office.
No, afraid not. Obviously the majority o f voters disagree with you because currently, he's leading the field.
I had no idea 38% of Republicans constituted a majority of voters. Must be the new math or something.
when there is a field of 8 he only gets 38% of the vote. That's alot. When there is a field of two watch him hit the 80'
s.

I had no idea 38% of Republicans constituted a majority of voters. Must be the new math or something.
when there is a field of 8 he only gets 38% of the vote. That's alot. When there is a field of two watch him hit the 80'
s.
He won't have a majority.

the fact that Trump is a birther disqualifies him from serious consideration for any public office.

Why? the SMUG MF'r withheld documents for years, dragging out the pain. Then the one they came up with is still in doubt? or so I heard. Long form short form....always a game. Where is the college records? Iran deal sealed up and not allowed to discuss it? WTF? transparency? I think not.

the fact that Trump is a birther disqualifies him from serious consideration for any public office.

Why? the SMUG MF'r withheld documents for years, dragging out the pain. Then the one they came up with is still in doubt? or so I heard. Long form short form....always a game. Where is the college records? Iran deal sealed up and not allowed to discuss it? WTF? transparency? I think not.
Birthers have no credibility of any kind on any issue. I wonder which motivates birther conspiracy theorists more: dishonesty or stupidity? Are they all incredibly dim witted or simply disingenuous? There is no third option.

There is no third option.

uh....his father is a world wide carousing Muslim. Relatives say they attend birth in Kenya. He went to Muslim school in Indonesia. If your father is Muslim you are Muslim according to them. Plenty of reasons to "find out truth". But your media hid it until he elected. Then he hid all the rest using power.

Plenty of stuff out there that needed to be answered clearly and honestly right away. not four years later.

There is no third option.

uh....his father is a world wide carousing Muslim. Relatives say they attend birth in Kenya. He went to Muslim school in Indonesia. If your father is Muslim you are Muslim according to them. Plenty of reasons to "find out truth". But your media hid it until he elected. Then he hid all the rest using power.

Plenty of stuff out there that needed to be answered clearly and honestly right away. not four years later.
I think there's at least as many questions to be answered about Donald Trump's hair.

His hair is not an issue. His bankruptcies are an issue. his change of his positions for this election only is an issue. his old positions are an issue. His chumminess with the clintons is an issue. his anti constitutional statements are an issue.

Forum List

Back