The Truth Behind Ted Cruz’s Lies

This is incredible.

The Entire Ideological Left is coming UNGLUED over Cruz...

But, given that his IQ is greater than the sum of the IQ of the entire Ideological Left, it follows that they would be.

Because Cruz IS a serious threat, against which they're very unlikely to find any means to compete.

Ted is making his speech right now.... you can surely find it on one of the NEWS channels!

Yep, I'm listening to it right now

And please note that he is making his announcement inside a far right evangelical echo chamber, Liberty University. Started by an asshole in the 1980s who said AIDs was god's way of taking care of the homosexual problem.

Where did Obama make his presidential run announcement? On the steps of the old state capitol building in Springfield, Illinois. Public property where any and all could attend and hail or heckle. That took guts.

Cruz is a lily-livered chicken preaching to the choir today.

Obama made his frist announcment in Bill Ayers house
Reagan went to Philadelphia, Mississippi to announce his candidacy.

That was completely racist.

Cruz knows he hasn't a prayer of winning. I've always wondered why some people run who know they can't possibly win.

Maybe he's hoping the winner will pick him as their VP.

There's actually very little chance that Cruz will not win the election.

The only means of him losing it is; God forbid, he dies before the election... or he modifies his approach and panders to the Left.

Neither one are very likely, with the odds being considerably less than being struck by lightening.

Here's your problem... You're going to get what you always get, which is 90-100% of registered Democrats voting in Democrat owned precincts.

Now... Leftism does not inspire anyone to do anything.

American principle on the other hand speaks to the human soul, kindles the fire of the human spirit.

That speech Cruz gave today, is evidence of what's to come... that it was inspiring, that it came from the heart, that it moved people... PARTICULARLY LIBERAL PEOPLE, is what has LIBERALS pissing your collective pant.

Cruz is going to win the election. And in the sweetest of all political Ironies... you can thank yourself and obama for setting the precedent that set Cruz eligible to follow behind him and undue his fundamental change and appoint an objective AG to begin cleaning up the infiltration of ideas that threw his Daddy in Prison and kicked his Daddy's ass.

Cruz is the anti-obama and ... just perhaps we had to endure obama, to get to the cure.

Last edited:
Ted is making his speech right now.... you can surely find it on one of the NEWS channels!

And please note that he is making his announcement inside a far right evangelical echo chamber, Liberty University. Started by an asshole in the 1980s who said AIDs was god's way of taking care of the homosexual problem.

Where did Obama make his presidential run announcement? On the steps of the old state capitol building in Springfield, Illinois. Public property where any and all could attend and hail or heckle. That took guts.

ROFLMNAO!

They're hysterical. ... Children and Fools.

ROFLMNAO!

They're hysterical. ... Children and Fools.

It's the clown show. We can't expect much.

There's actually very little chance you have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Cruz loses to most candidates in polling. And while its way too early call an election, there's no particular indication that Cruz has any significant chance of winning. He's a mediocre politician at best.

You're offering us how you *feel* as evidence of Cruz's chances of winning. Alas, reality has nothing to do with your relativistic and subjective beliefs and feelings.

Here's your problem... You're going to get what you always get, which is 90-100% of registered Democrats voting in Democrat owned precincts.

Huh. Then explain how democrats have managed go get more votes for their presidential candidate all but ONCE in the last generation. There's clearly some very large disconnect between your imaginary version of the world, and the world the rest of us actually live in.

Here's your problem.....you really have no idea what you're talking about. Though I've book marked this thread for future use when we get the *actual* election results. And we can use it as an indication of how well your predictions of future events actually turn out.

There's actually very little chance you have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Cruz loses to most candidates in polling. And while its way too early call an election, there's no particular indication that Cruz has any significant chance of winning. He's a mediocre politician at best.

You're offering us how you *feel* as evidence of Cruz's chances of winning. Alas, reality has nothing to do with your relativistic and subjective beliefs and feelings.

Huh. Then explain how democrats have managed go get more votes for their presidential candidate all but ONCE in the last generation. There's clearly some very large disconnect between your imaginary version of the world, and the world the rest of us actually live in.

Here's your problem.....you really have no idea what you're talking about. Though I've book marked this thread for future use when we get the *actual* election results. And we can use it as an indication of how well your predictions of future events actually turn out.

Oh well then, you on the left should cut out all the stupidity over Cruz. You all know everything already. Were you born during Reagan?

Oh well then, you on the left should cut out all the stupidity over Cruz. You all know everything already. Were you born during Reagan?

What does anything you posted have to do with anything I posted?

The junior senator from Texas is running for president. Here’s why his lies matter

After more than six years of Obama, suddenly politicians telling the truth has become a standard for you?
Thank you for admitting that Cruz is a liar.
4i6Ckte.gif

Wow, now it's playground insults. You set the bar very low

This is incredible.

The Entire Ideological Left is coming UNGLUED over Cruz...

But, given that his IQ is greater than the sum of the IQ of the entire Ideological Left, it follows that they would be.

Because Cruz IS a serious threat, against which they're very unlikely to find any means to compete.

Their isn't any sane ones left. Just look at all their nasty people they elect to Represent them...

We are battling zombies for the Democrat party

You are uglier on the inside than Hillary is on the outside.

Wait what? At least Reagan had guts! He didn't even need an e-mail address.
Reagan could not have used email to save his life

You really are an ass

It's more an idiot, than an ass. It would need to increase cognitive means by 1/3 to be a viable ass.

You don't think RW repeatedly posting the same shallow points over and over, again and again indicates intelligence?

Hmm...you may be right...

You really are an ass

It's more an idiot, than an ass. It would need to increase cognitive means by 1/3 to be a viable ass.

You don't think RW repeatedly posting the same shallow points over and over, again and again indicates intelligence?

I do believe RW, Greenbeard, Clay are all being paid by the DNC. and a few others on here too

You really are an ass

I do believe him and Clay are both being paid by the DNC. and a few others on here too

Not that they wouldn't pay to get that, but don't you think the DNC smart enough to not pay for what endless liberal drones will do on their own for free? I mean the Democratic party is built on not paying for what they want, why pay when they don't even have to?

You really are an ass

I do believe him and Clay are both being paid by the DNC. and a few others on here too

Not that they wouldn't pay to get that, but don't you think the DNC smart enough to not pay for what endless liberal drones will do on their own for free? I mean the Democratic party is built on not paying for what they want, why pay when they don't even have to?

I agree... but they exude all of the caustic symptoms common to minimum wage, so it's a fair assumption.

The junior senator from Texas is running for president. Here’s why his lies matter

After more than six years of Obama, suddenly politicians telling the truth has become a standard for you?
4i6Ckte.gif

What playground insult?

When confronted with Cruz' lies, you deflected. That's your admission that Cruz is indeed a liar, otherwise you would have refuted it.

4i6Ckte.gif

What playground insult?

When confronted with Cruz' lies, you deflected. That's your admission that Cruz is indeed a liar, otherwise you would have refuted it.

ROFLMNAO!

Delusion on Parade!

She keeps referrin' to "Cruz Lies" despite not having provided a single example of such having ever occurred.

4i6Ckte.gif

What playground insult?

Um...you are not a bright girl, Synthia. Put your playground in green for you. I really have do dumb down for you, then dumb down some more, then you still don't get it

You really are an ass

I am NOT an idiot.........Mother had me tested

Forum List

Back