The Truth Behind Ted Cruz’s Lies

Cruz knows he hasn't a prayer of winning. I've always wondered why some people run who know they can't possibly win.

Maybe he's hoping the winner will pick him as their VP.
I am amazed at what you claim to know.
It is certain that a one term senator could never win the nomination, much less the presidency. Right?

Cruz has a way of dribbling out really lame jingoistic phrases and then pausing as he waits for the audience to catch on they are supposed to clap.

This mannerism is not going to work outside the protective shell he has been living and speaking in. At all.

Cruz knows he hasn't a prayer of winning. I've always wondered why some people run who know they can't possibly win.

It is certain that a one term senator could never win the nomination, much less the presidency. Right?
I did not say that. You really suck at laying traps.

Obama was way better at the game than Cruz is. Way better. Obama had more popular appeal going into the race than Cruz does.

Cruz has a way of dribbling out really lame jingoistic phrases and then pausing as he waits for the audience to catch on they are supposed to clap.

This mannerism is not going to work outside the protective shell he has been living and speaking in. At all.

You have him confused with a Halfrican president!

Chance of winning...Check with the Hildebeasty about that in 2008!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Clinton came much closer in 2008 than Cruz ever will.

You change your name to Karnak?:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
I have worked in campaigns since probably before you were born.

Obama was way better at the game than Cruz is. Way better. Obama had more popular appeal going into the race than Cruz does.
Read a mean teleprompter,,,, until....

Watch his next speech. Now that I have pointed it out, you will notice.

There are some phrases he spews which get immediate applause. "Abolish the IRS!" WOOOOOO!

But then there are other ones that are really lame, and you will see Cruz literally lean into the audience as he pauses and waits for them to get they are supposed to clap now.

Chance of winning...Check with the Hildebeasty about that in 2008!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Clinton came much closer in 2008 than Cruz ever will.

You change your name to Karnak?:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
I have worked in campaigns since probably before you were born.

If your not over 80, I seriously doubt it! :ahole-1:

There are some phrases he spews which get immediate applause. "Abolish the IRS!" WOOOOOO!

But then there are other ones that are really lame, and you will see Cruz literally lean into the audience as he pauses and waits for them to get they are supposed to clap now.

You mean he pulls an Obuma??!!!

Read a mean teleprompter,,,, until...

I don't begrudge a politician a teleprompter. They all use them. A politician has to give hundreds of speeches a year. There are going to be tongue snags, fumbles, and mistakes. You will not find a single politician who does not make them.

Ejaculating over these errors reveals your shallowness.

You mean he pulls an Obuma??!!!
He has deluded himself into believing he is more popular than he is. He has kept himself insulated from the mainstream populace.

He is in for a rude awakening. The "Abolish the IRS!" thing is not going to get the reaction to which he has become accustomed. The average American is not as retarded as the average Cruz worshipper.

Did Cruz claim he was dead broke when he left the White House?
Did Cruz claim he was under sniper fire in Bosnia?
Did Cruz claim he cleaned up on cattle futures trades because he read the Wall St Journal?

It is hysterical watching libs trying to smear Cruz when their side is so ethically challenged.
These things you claim are lies - how do each of them affect society and public policy in the way that Cruz' climate denialism does?
Tell me when Obama has actually told the truth?

The left so predictable . They never run on their candidates records. all they rely on is smears, dirt and garbage like this from the some site called, the dailyBeast.

"The left so predictable . They never run on their candidates records. all they rely on is smears, dirt and garbage like this from the some site called, the dailyBeast"

The above quote by Stephanie also describes the far right. It's a daily occurrence for both sides of the aisle for the most part.
This thing where ideologues gleefully point at the other side and claim just the other side "does it" while ignoring thousands and thousands examples of their side daily doing the same thing right here on this very board is denial at its apex.

You know all those Illegal Aliens you were so happy to let in so they can vote in our elections and get rid of "Duh Evil White Man?

They gonna vote for the Brown guy. Because he's just like them! His first ad was in Spanish!

Repeal ObozoCare.
Abolish the IRS.

Just for starters.

All across America, Dems are sh*tting their pants!

Will Dems wake up and realize they're backing an old Woman no one would vote for if she wasn't a carpet bagger, and carpet muncher.

I can only hope not.

Did Cruz claim he cleaned up on cattle futures trades because he read the Wall St Journal?

It is hysterical watching libs trying to smear Cruz when their side is so ethically challenged.
These things you claim are lies - how do each of them affect society and public policy in the way that Cruz' climate denialism does?

The left so predictable . They never run on their candidates records. all they rely on is smears, dirt and garbage like this from the some site called, the dailyBeast.

"The left so predictable . They never run on their candidates records. all they rely on is smears, dirt and garbage like this from the some site called, the dailyBeast"

The above quote by Stephanie also describes the far right. It's a daily occurrence for both sides of the aisle for the most part.
This thing where ideologues gleefully point at the other side and claim just the other side "does it" while ignoring thousands and thousands examples of their side daily doing the same thing right here on this very board is denial at its apex.

Do we have to pay for this Psychobabble? You want talk about Ideologue point your boney finger at that Liar in Chief Obama

Obama had a press corps in love with the "first black president" thing. Also a press corp that was about 95% liberal Democrat.
Obama in fact sucked at the game and committed many gaffes that the press covered up or whitewashed. The redesign of the presidential seal. The not wearing a flag lapel pin. Not stnading for the national anthem. Picture Cruz doing any of those things and tell me the reaction wouldn't be different.

Hmm, Walker's campaign is largely based o his performance as governor. So is Rick Perry's. So is Jeb Bush's. What is Hillary's campaign based on? What is Rainwater O'Malley's?

Only a retard could possibly believe the IRS could or would be abolished.

That will never happen. Not even with a Cruz presidency and a supermajority Republican House and Senate.

Only a retard would support a candidate who has not actually said how he will bring us "MOAR JOBZ".

Only a retard would support a candidate who has not actually written anything down.

Only a retard would support a candidate who would "Repeal ObamaCare" but has not said even so much as a whisper with what comprehensive health care reform he would replace it.

Only a retard would support a candidate who literally asks us to "IMAGINE" things in the absence of a solid plan on the table!

Forum List

Back