The Truth Comes Out: Clinton State Department silenced Contractors on Benghazi security lapses

The reveal that the State Department Rep did not believe US ambassadors needed to be guarded by security carrying guns supports the claim made by the Marines guarding the Embassy in Cairo who claimed they were ORDERED NOT to carry live ammo on 9/11/12. The Embassy in Cairo, BTW, was over-run on 9/11/12 - the 2nd Embassy / Compound to be over-run.

The story also fits, talking about being silenced, as The State Department refused to allow any of their employees talk to anyone after the Benghazi massacre.
just to play devils advocate, and i honestly don't know the answer to this question, how often do they allow employees to talk after an event like this at any time?

just to play devils advocate, and i honestly don't know the answer to this question, how often do they allow employees to talk after an event like this at any time?
Government employees / military personnel are debriefed after an event like this and told not to share classified info. They can be asked not to talk at all. Refusing to allow them to testify before Congress, as happened in this scandal, is extremely rare.

Contractors, like the guy giving the interview, or the incompetent team that was initially hired by the State Department, are not bound by such restrictions / limitations. And as all of Barry's loyalist leaks have demonstrated...and now this, the truth - again - always comes out.

One of the remarkable things about this article - and there are many - is that no one was ever held accountable for the MANY horrific decisions, incompetence, failures, etc...that many are still in the same positions they were in when their F*-Ups cost the lives of 4 Americans.

The Benghazi hoax is over. It died last year. Sealed with the Birther hoax, Obama the secret Muslim hoax, the Clinton Pizzeria child sex ring hoax........

Buy a new soap box. Find a new dead horse to beat fella.

We know now that all the Clinton bashing done by the alt right was directed by Russia with willing partners here in the USA. More and more will come out in the coming months how they subverted the election and conned the willing righties with lies and false stories.

We pay billions for our military, CIA and FBI and only Hillary is blamed. The right wing in America - when they aren't Russian trolls or bots - is a joke, the obsession with one woman is bizarre and shows just how weak and frightened the right wing in America is. And how they are controlled by exaggerated BS. Russia must laugh at the naivety of the American right wing.
All their heads should roll for such a debacle. But the "buck stops here." If those who are in charge are protected by the establishment why in the hell would you want to charge those who were following orders? Burn some peon to protect the queen? I will even go as far to say that Obama fell victim to Hillary's shear incompetence.

Government employees / military personnel are debriefed after an event like this and told not to share classified info. They can be asked not to talk at all. Refusing to allow them to testify before Congress, as happened in this scandal, is extremely rare.

Contractors, like the guy giving the interview, or the incompetent team that was initially hired by the State Department, are not bound by such restrictions / limitations. And as all of Barry's loyalist leaks have demonstrated...and now this, the truth - again - always comes out.

One of the remarkable things about this article - and there are many - is that no one was ever held accountable for the MANY horrific decisions, incompetence, failures, etc...that many are still in the same positions they were in when their F*-Ups cost the lives of 4 Americans.
I have put in bold your outright rabid right wing fabrication. If you can remember the maker of a little seen video was put in jail for his crime against the nation. (sarcasm meant) Funny how sacrificing that guy didn't stop the critique.

The Benghazi hoax is over. It died last year. Sealed with the Birther hoax, Obama the secret Muslim hoax, the Clinton Pizzeria child sex ring hoax........

We know now that all the Clinton bashing done by the alt right was directed by Russia with willing partners here in the USA. More and more will come out in the coming months how they subverted the election and conned the willing righties with lies and false stories.
For you there never was a concern for the dead at Benghazi.

...but the Russian Hacking hoax, is alive and well.

People have been dying around the Clintons for years… Why is that? LOL

People have been dying around me for years. Both my parents are gone. Our next door neighbour collapsed and died at age 34. Another neighbour died of a stroke. My uncle committed suicide. Our next door neighbour at the cottage was murdered.

By the time you reach age our age, lots and lots of people around you have died, including family, friends, neighbours and coworkers. Clinton is a year older than me, so the fact that many people around her have died is hardly surprising.

But conservatives never let reason, logic or common sense get in the way of a good conspiracy theory. Especially if it involves someone named Clinton.

They die all over the world, yet the Clinton's are now God pulling your ticket...

Na, typically it's like " hello in Hillary, I need you to do this for me". And a year later when Hillary is in the news a guy ends up shot in the head. People have peen sent to prision for life on less, and I'm talking white folks.

For you there never was a concern for the dead at Benghazi.

What a ugly and all too personal thing to say. Let me reply by saying fuck you.

Why did the ambassador and Mr. Smith go to the safe room when the exhaust fans were not functional and who's responsible for setting the Ambassadors itinerary?

...but the Russian Hacking hoax, is alive and well.

Facebook adds and events by proven Russian agents is hardly a hoax. The rabbit hole is deep. Who knows where it will lead.

People have been dying around me for years. Both my parents are gone. Our next door neighbour collapsed and died at age 34. Another neighbour died of a stroke. My uncle committed suicide. Our next door neighbour at the cottage was murdered.

By the time you reach age our age, lots and lots of people around you have died, including family, friends, neighbours and coworkers. Clinton is a year older than me, so the fact that many people around her have died is hardly surprising.

But conservatives never let reason, logic or common sense get in the way of a good conspiracy theory. Especially if it involves someone named Clinton.
Vince Foster - Wikipedia

Still an unexplained death... one among many. :eusa_think:

We pay billions for our military, CIA and FBI and only Hillary is blamed. The right wing in America - when they aren't Russian trolls or bots - is a joke, the obsession with one woman is bizarre and shows just how weak and frightened the right wing in America is. And how they are controlled by exaggerated BS. Russia must laugh at the naivety of the American right wing.
Yet the Left blames Trump for all sorts of crazy things.
Like having real hair..

Or 2 scoops of ice cream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'It hurt': Clinton says Sanders dragged out nomination fight
61% Say It’s Time for Hillary Clinton To Retire - Rasmussen Reports™

Just checkout who voted to reduce embassy security funding. And were on track for the same thing now.

Don't EVEN try to blame someone else for the State Department Refusing to provide additional security when it KNEW a 3rd terrorist attack was coming.

1. It costs a helluva lot less to PULL AMERICANS OUT OF BENGHAZI, LIKE EVEY OTHER NATION DID WITH THEIR PEOPLE.

2. Hillary's State Department 'LOST' a billion dollars...and could not come up with enough to protect the lives of Americans stuck in an indefensible compound that had already been attacked twice before...

3. Barry STOLE several hundred million, lied to Americans by claiming it was for Zika, and instead gave it to the UN to help fund their new Global Initiative....but he couldn't come up with some extra money to save the lives of the 1st US ambassador to be murdered in over 30 years and 3 other Americans?

4. Barry could come up with a ton of money to give to Iran as ransom for US hostages and money to get deserter Bergdahl back but could not spare any cash to save the lives of Stevens and the 3 other Americans?

Hillary and Barry didn't give a FU@K, Stevens and Americans were out of LUCK, and now Barry, Hillary, and snowflakes are trying to pass the BUCK!

SSDD
Hillary losing money was debunked.
republicans tried to take credit for zika funding.

For comparison of embassy attacks:
DURING BUSH ADMINISTRATION
13 Embassy attacks
66 deaths
3 American diplomats killed
22 Embassy employees killed
Number of investigations 0

DURING REAGAN ADMINISTRATION
10 Embassy attacks
318 deaths
1 US ambassador killed
18 CiA officers
254 Marines
Number of investigations 1

DURING OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
2 Embassy attacks
4 American deaths
Number of Investigations 13

Hildabeast never gave a shit about those In the Embassy, obviously by the response

Hildabeast never gave a shit about those In the Embassy, obviously by the response

Yeah rumor has it she issued that 'Stand Down Order" because President Obama used all the melted butter and she wanted her damn popcorn buttered while they watched the 7 hour long raging battle through the streets of Benghazi.

Heartless woman finally gave up and went home.

ok - thank you. wasn't trying to say NOT TRUE - i just don't know so i was asking if this was general practice or out of the ordinary.

Forum List

Back