The truth outrages Left Wingers

What a ridiculous thing for a President to say

He demeans the office. He thinks that dry humping an American flag shows he loves the country

why is it ridiculous for a president to state the truth? Democrats are pushing socialized medicine, cancelling the 1st and 2nd amendments, doing away with the designations of male and female, infanticide, oppressive job killing taxation, and the destruction of the energy industry. They are trying to destroy this country, because they hate its success and the fact that americans live better lives than any other country. They support the perversions of Hollywood, the indoctrination of our young, and the elimination of our national borders. YES, DEMOCRATS HATE AMERICA AND EVERYTHING IT STANDS FOR.
Medicare for all is NOT socialized medicine you stupid fuck. This is why you love Trump - you are too stupid to know he is lying.

No one is cancelling the first or second amendments.

There is no infanticide.

Replacing one source of energy with another is not destroying but improving.

And elimination of our borders????? Really? Funny shit, I've been to the border & there were fences & border patrol. Obama beefed up border security.

You have to be the dumbest fuck on the planet to make a post like you did. Full of lies & bullshit,.

do you think medicare is free? those getting it paid for it out of their paychecks for their entire lives. If you extend it to all 330 million americans, who will pay for it? and yes, medicare for all is but another name for socialized medicine where a government agency is put in charge of your medical care instead of you and your doctors.

the dems have bills on the floor to limit both the 1st and 2nd amendments, WTF do you think hate speech laws are if not a limit on the 1st amendment? What are laws banning certain types of guns and magazines if not limits on the 2nd amendment?

NY just passed, and celebrated, laws allowing the murder of babies that have been born, VA just passed a law that allows the killing of a baby after birth. Those are not abortions, those are murders.

falsely claiming that solar and wind can replace oil, coal and gas will destroy our industry and our standard of living. Cant wait for that solar powered railroad from NY to London.

Dems running for president have called for removal of border barriers and elimination of ICE

YOU my ignorant little friend, have proven that you are the dumbest fuck on the planet by continuing to post the lies being pumped into your empty head by your dem masters and their mouthpieces in the media.

Never said Medicare was free.

Just like Medicare for all would not be free,.

There was no law that stated what you said. What it talked about was severely deformed fetuses that have zero chance of survival (determined by two doctors) can be allowed to die in peace. I guess you would keep bringing them back over & over & continue their suffering all for nothing? Really?

These decisions are made now by parents when their newborn has no chance of survival.

YOU are such a fucking moron you think the NGD is about trains across the Atlantic because you can't fucking read. The NGD talks about high speed rail between US cities replacing Airplanes.

We can replace vehicles with electric. We can eliminate a lot of the oil & coal. It is already in process. Gas will follow.

But hey, you sit on your fat ass & condemn your own offspring to a crap life because you are such a fucking, ignorant asshole.

'
my grandson was born at 2 lbs with a brain bleed. He's fourteen now and in high school. don't give me or anyone this bullshit, it's just bullshit. it's murder. you're an inhumane mthr fkr.

D id your doctor tell you he had no chance of survival and was that confirmed by another?

why is it ridiculous for a president to state the truth? Democrats are pushing socialized medicine, cancelling the 1st and 2nd amendments, doing away with the designations of male and female, infanticide, oppressive job killing taxation, and the destruction of the energy industry. They are trying to destroy this country, because they hate its success and the fact that americans live better lives than any other country. They support the perversions of Hollywood, the indoctrination of our young, and the elimination of our national borders. YES, DEMOCRATS HATE AMERICA AND EVERYTHING IT STANDS FOR.
Medicare for all is NOT socialized medicine you stupid fuck. This is why you love Trump - you are too stupid to know he is lying.

No one is cancelling the first or second amendments.

There is no infanticide.

Replacing one source of energy with another is not destroying but improving.

And elimination of our borders????? Really? Funny shit, I've been to the border & there were fences & border patrol. Obama beefed up border security.

You have to be the dumbest fuck on the planet to make a post like you did. Full of lies & bullshit,.

do you think medicare is free? those getting it paid for it out of their paychecks for their entire lives. If you extend it to all 330 million americans, who will pay for it? and yes, medicare for all is but another name for socialized medicine where a government agency is put in charge of your medical care instead of you and your doctors.

the dems have bills on the floor to limit both the 1st and 2nd amendments, WTF do you think hate speech laws are if not a limit on the 1st amendment? What are laws banning certain types of guns and magazines if not limits on the 2nd amendment?

NY just passed, and celebrated, laws allowing the murder of babies that have been born, VA just passed a law that allows the killing of a baby after birth. Those are not abortions, those are murders.

falsely claiming that solar and wind can replace oil, coal and gas will destroy our industry and our standard of living. Cant wait for that solar powered railroad from NY to London.

Dems running for president have called for removal of border barriers and elimination of ICE

YOU my ignorant little friend, have proven that you are the dumbest fuck on the planet by continuing to post the lies being pumped into your empty head by your dem masters and their mouthpieces in the media.

Never said Medicare was free.

Just like Medicare for all would not be free,.

There was no law that stated what you said. What it talked about was severely deformed fetuses that have zero chance of survival (determined by two doctors) can be allowed to die in peace. I guess you would keep bringing them back over & over & continue their suffering all for nothing? Really?

These decisions are made now by parents when their newborn has no chance of survival.

YOU are such a fucking moron you think the NGD is about trains across the Atlantic because you can't fucking read. The NGD talks about high speed rail between US cities replacing Airplanes.

We can replace vehicles with electric. We can eliminate a lot of the oil & coal. It is already in process. Gas will follow.

But hey, you sit on your fat ass & condemn your own offspring to a crap life because you are such a fucking, ignorant asshole.

'
my grandson was born at 2 lbs with a brain bleed. He's fourteen now and in high school. don't give me or anyone this bullshit, it's just bullshit. it's murder. you're an inhumane mthr fkr.

D id your doctor tell you he had no chance of survival and was that confirmed by another?
how would a doctor know if the kid had a chance to survive? everyone has a chance to survive. again, just inhumane asshats wish to take lives.

President Trump: Some Serving in the U.S. Congress 'Hate Our Country'

The Left Wingers are outaged that Trump said that they “hate” America. Time Magazine: “President Donald Trump outright said that certain members of Congress “hate” the United States during a two-hour speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday.”

Trump is correct once again.
The Left Wingers will tell you in detail how much they hate America, but then they get upset when you point out that they are anti-American bigots (truth). Marxism and Islamism are not compatable with the U.S. constitution or American culture. Liberals are very proud that they hate America because they think that it’s “progressive”. Obammy proved why we should never elect people who loath our country. People have a legitimate concern that anti-American bigots are making our laws.

You are both confused. Left wingers don't specifically 'hate' America. They do hate the Orange Virus and especially his Cult45 support.

Its like you want to be mocked.

TrumpTroll.jpg

My god you are a tedious Cult45 troll with both thumbs up your ass. It's like you want to be mocked.

Forum List

Back