The turning the electors is such a utter waste of time it is a travesty

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
You hear these liberal elitist actors like Martin Sheen tell the electors need to change their minds. First I want to point out one of the best judges of character is how your kids turn out. Trumps kids, despite the privileged life style have turned out to be pretty decent people, Charlie Sheen on the other hand is a immoral, sociopath and an all all around awful person. Good job on that one. I digress.

The reason it is a waste of time is:
(1) When you vote in the general election you are not just voting for a candidate, rather you are voting for the electors who vote for the candidate. All the electors that Trump won throughly vetted and selected by the RNC. They are strong party loyalists and don't have a hint of bipartisanship. They were selected precisely for this reason.

(2) Most State laws require their vote to reflect the people of the state. The troll in TX faces arrest and imprisonment. Not to mention be black balled from the party.

(3) You don't just need them to vote for someone else you need them to vote for Clinton and you won't be able to get 1 to do that (not even the troll in TX will do that) and you need 37 to do that. Never going to happen.

(4) Even if they got 37 electors to vote for another candidate, Clinton still loses. At that point the vote goes to the House where the GOP has a solid majority and at that point they literally can only select between Trump and Clinton. I doubt you find even one RHINO to jump ship.

This is a big waste of time and liberal should be ashamed of themselves. The sooner all the Sheens big the dust the better.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Okay, gotta admit, this is funny.
15492498_10211683250420657_8155337269441588996_n.jpg

(2) Most State laws require their vote to reflect the people of the state. The troll in TX faces arrest and imprisonment. Not to mention be black balled from the party.

You mean he's saying out loud what most of you know already know- Trump is a huge mistake. Electing Trump on Monday would be like going through with a bad marriage because you parents have already rented the reception hall.

(4) Even if they got 37 electors to vote for another candidate, Clinton still loses. At that point the vote goes to the House where the GOP has a solid majority and at that point they literally can only select between Trump and Clinton. I doubt you find even one RHINO to jump ship.

Uh, this is where you are incorrect. If let us say 37 electors vote for a moderate Republican, then ALL THREE choices go to the House.

so, yeah, more than likely, the House will wuss out and select Trump, anyway, because they are afraid his Alt-Right Brownshirts will primary them.

But the point is, they COULD vote for the moderate. They could work out a deal with the Democrats to support the moderate in a bipartisan vote.

They probably won't, though. Because when the hall has been rented and the band has been hired, you go through with the bad marriage.

Just remember, the friend who wouldn't show up for the wedding will be there for you for the divorce.

You are about to elect a president that most people didn't want, who has the stink of foreign corruption on him, and you are going to go through with it anyway, even though you know it was a bad idea.

You mean he's saying out loud what most of you know already know- Trump is a huge mistake. Electing Trump on Monday would be like going through with a bad marriage because you parents have already rented the reception hall.

Uh, this is where you are incorrect. If let us say 37 electors vote for a moderate Republican, then ALL THREE choices go to the House.

so, yeah, more than likely, the House will wuss out and select Trump, anyway, because they are afraid his Alt-Right Brownshirts will primary them.

But the point is, they COULD vote for the moderate. They could work out a deal with the Democrats to support the moderate in a bipartisan vote.

They probably won't, though. Because when the hall has been rented and the band has been hired, you go through with the bad marriage.

Just remember, the friend who wouldn't show up for the wedding will be there for you for the divorce.

You are about to elect a president that most people didn't want, who has the stink of foreign corruption on him, and you are going to go through with it anyway, even though you know it was a bad idea.

Apparently, the folks scattered across the broadest breaches of this land wanted him. The Democrats carried only a very few states. It may well be that Trump will end up with 330 Electoral votes. You can spin it any way you want to but on Monday, Donald J. Trump will officially become the 45th President of the United States.

Apparently, the folks scattered across the broadest breaches of this land wanted him. The Democrats carried only a very few states. It may well be that Trump will end up with 330 Electoral votes. You can spin it any way you want to but on Monday, Donald J. Trump will officially become the 45th President of the United States.

I'm sure he will. And it will be a complete fucking disaster. He'll also be the first successfuly impeached president.

I was discussing how the Republicans, if they were smart, could use the system to avoid this. But they won't. Instead, they will jam a president most Americans didn't want down our throat and own his ineptitude.

I'm sure he will. And it will be a complete fucking disaster. He'll also be the first successfuly impeached president.

I was discussing how the Republicans, if they were smart, could use the system to avoid this. But they won't. Instead, they will jam a president most Americans didn't want down our throat and own his ineptitude.
Impeached for what child?

You shouldn't have run the Beast. Too late now buttercup. :)

No matter what liberals do, Trump won. If they do not learn to accept this, they are going to have an agonizing 8 years.

No! You ditch the bitch and party like it's 1999.

No matter what liberals do, Trump won. If they do not learn to accept this, they are going to have an agonizing 8 years.

I think we are ALL going to be agonizing for four years, regardless of who we voted for.

This is the point you don't seem to get. This isn't like the world series, where it was cool to be a Cubs fan and kind of sucked if you were an Indians fan.

Trump's unsuitability for the office - and you do get, this, right, that he's unsuitable, even Republicans have said so - is going to have really profound effects on people. The people who will lose their jobs in his recessions and the people who will come back in flag-draped boxes in his wars.

So I guess you can take pride in that you "won"... but then ask yourself, what did you actually "win"?

I think we are ALL going to be agonizing for four years, regardless of who we voted for.

This is the point you don't seem to get. This isn't like the world series, where it was cool to be a Cubs fan and kind of sucked if you were an Indians fan.

Trump's unsuitability for the office - and you do get, this, right, that he's unsuitable, even Republicans have said so - is going to have really profound effects on people. The people who will lose their jobs in his recessions and the people who will come back in flag-draped boxes in his wars.

So I guess you can take pride in that you "won"... but then ask yourself, what did you actually "win"?
OMG! The republicans said it? Not even a grain of a clue have you?

We won America....

This whole thing, turning electors, screaming about the popular vote, the fake Russian hacking, is nothing more than a ruse and after Monday the left will claim Trump is not the president, that he stole the election, etc. Same crap they pulled on Bush and unfortunately like the birther issue with Obama. Just wash, rinse, repeat.

Oh, I understand why the 46% voted for him.. I understand some Trump voters who watch the politicians who never seem to want to fix the problems and voted for the Game Show Host as a big Fuck You to the establishment of both parties.

It doesn't take away from the fact Trump lacks the intellect, integrity, experience and temperament to be president... and even Republicans have said so.

Oh, I understand why the 46% voted for him.. I understand some Trump voters who watch the politicians who never seem to want to fix the problems and voted for the Game Show Host as a big Fuck You to the establishment of both parties.

It doesn't take away from the fact Trump lacks the intellect, integrity, experience and temperament to be president... and even Republicans have said so.
Still, not an inkling of a clue.

Forum List

Back