The Turtle Goes Over The Hill

Cuts to the State Dept. aren't tax cuts. Nothing in your OP talked about tax cuts.
I said my piece. Argue with someone who gives a shit what anyone thinks of McConnell.

You mean other than this? :deal:

Even before the Comey memo was reported, McConnell laid out an agenda that explicitly rejected more and more of Trump’s major priorities. A tax overhaul, McConnell said, must be revenue-neutral.

Cuts to the State Dept. aren't tax cuts. Nothing in your OP talked about tax cuts.
I said my piece. Argue with someone who gives a shit what anyone thinks of McConnell.

You mean other than this? :deal:

Even before the Comey memo was reported, McConnell laid out an agenda that explicitly rejected more and more of Trump’s major priorities. A tax overhaul, McConnell said, must be revenue-neutral.
WHATEVER.
And that IS an old standard on the Republican side, isn't it? That was my question, which you didn't answer, I notice.

WHATEVER.
And that IS an old standard on the Republican side, isn't it? That was my question, which you didn't answer, I notice.

No, it isn't. Which is why I mentioned Reagan.....he knew a tax cut would temporarily raise the deficit but knew it would be short-lived and would bring in much more revenue within months. It's the Turtle and his little band of elves who like things just like they are with cheap labor coming over the border for his farm and hotel lobbyists....He gets stock tips and we get screwed. Now aren't you embarrassed?

I'm embarrassed for you.
blush_zpseea8b0c2.png

WHATEVER.

No, it isn't. Which is why I mentioned Reagan.....he knew a tax cut would temporarily raise the deficit but knew it would be short-lived and would bring in much more revenue within months. It's the Turtle and his little band of elves who like things just like they are with cheap labor coming over the border for his farm and hotel lobbyists....He gets stock tips and we get screwed. Now aren't you embarrassed?

I'm embarrassed for you.
blush_zpseea8b0c2.png
Well thanks, cause I'm not embarrassed at all. I don't know shit about economics and have never tried. I keep telling people I remember Reagan improving the economy so much--oh God it sucked outloud during Carter and probably whoever was before him, but anyway, under Reagan inflation and interest rates finally got under control so working poor folk like me could breathe. Anyone could find a job, it was easy. So yes, I was hopeful that Trump's idea about tax cuts would work as well this time as they apparently did before. But whether that was accomplished without adding to the debt, I have no idea and I don't really care.

Screw the Rats and Mediacrats.....we can ignore their idiotic lies and attempted-scandals. What's more concerning is Mitch McConnel using the gorilla dust the left is throwing around to abandon Trump's mandate from the voters. Ol Mitch isn't even a RINO anymore....don't know what you'd call him and don't care. If Trump can't drag the turtle back in line, 2018 could put him back in the Minority Leader's seat when the Senate is lost. They say if you find a turtle sitting on a fence post, you can be pretty sure he didn't get there by himself: :nono:

McConnell Agenda
Even before the Comey memo was reported, McConnell laid out an agenda that explicitly rejected more and more of Trump’s major priorities. A tax overhaul, McConnell said, must be revenue-neutral. The president has said it would “OK” if a tax overhaul added to the deficit in the short run to stimulate the economy.

mitch-mcconnell.jpg

McConnell offered an unusually strong rebuff of a budget request coming from a president of his own party. Trump’s priorities “aren’t necessarily ours,” he said, adding the president’s plan to slash the State Department is “highly unlikely.” Trump is expected to unveil his detailed budget request on May 23.

McConnell also said he’s told the administration he wouldn’t support a big infrastructure stimulus package that adds to the deficit either. The forthcoming infrastructure plan must be a “credible, paid-for” proposal, he said. And he wouldn’t commit to fighting for Trump’s wall on the U.S.-Mexican border.

“We’ll probably have arguments about what’s a wall and what’s security in the course of the discussion about the spending for next year,” he said.

Hill GOP Reels From Trump Chaos, Struggles to Chart Course

Why are you surprised Tom? The Turtle got behind Trump because he'd keep the Scotus gop and sign the legislation he was given.

Yep. Keep Big Money in charge of our elections and enrich the 1% even more.

Exactly what the RWNJs wanted and voted for.

Damn fool idiots screws over their own families. Even their grand children and their children will suffer. Why do they want that??

I'll never get it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The Carnival Ride From Canaveral

Roborubio will soon retire so he can play R2D2 in the next Star Wars movie.
I dunno. Little Marco has been positioning himself as a Russian hardliner. His term runs through 2022. Assuming the dems win the WH is 2020, he'll be set to finish his term and start running two years before the election.
Desi and Dizzy

Will C-3PO be his running mate?

Forum List

Back