🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Two State Option Is Dying

Great news. Dump the damn PA. Abbas has been nothing but a hemorride for Israel. If he were elected instaed of Hamas to govern the Palestinians they would have had a two state solution with Israel having to return to the 67 borders & give the Palestinians East Jerusalem as well. A two state solution could only result in two states at endless conflict.

A lasting peace can only be achived with a one state solution whereby Israel finds some incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADy!
And that is the most truthfull thing MJ has ever posted: The philosophy of Rabbi Meir Kahane to rid Eretz Israel of the Palestinians is the new Right wing Zionist goal.

That simple.

Wasn't that when Palestinians lynched two Israeli Soldiers ? Oh ya !

??????' ??????? - ??????????? Lynch in Ramallah?? - YouTube

Wasn't that also the time where Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad started their suicide bombing campaign against Israeli civilians? Yup !

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice the dates starting from 2001. Every freakin week Palestinians were blowing themselves up in cafes, buses etc...
Then Israel build a wall for it to stop, and the Palestinians started crying "Apartheid wall !"

Indeed, shooting unarmed protesters has its consequences.

BTW, Israel does not have "civilians."
So, Tinnie, did they teach that to you in your madrassa when you were a young man, about Israel having no civilians? I guess many people would consider shooting rockets into a country has its consequences too, but no doubt Tinnie doesn't think the Israelis should ever retaliate. He thinks that his friends and relatives in Gaza should just be allowed to keep on shooting those rockets and the Israelis should overlook what is happening.

So, Tinnie, did they teach that to you in your madrassa when you were a young man, about Israel having no civilians?

No, I got that from the Fourth Geneva Convention.

The Original Palestine National Charter

Just one more reason why there will never be the " Two State Solution"

Article 6. The Palestinians are those Arab citizens who were living normally in Palestine up to 1947, whether they remained or were expelled. Every child who was born to a Palestinian parent after this date whether in Palestine or outside is a Palestinian.

Article 7. Jews of Palestinian origin are considered Palestinians if they are willing to live peacefully and loyally in Palestine.

Thanks for the link.

Abbas needs to completely forget about Right of Return if he ever wants to have a legit Palestinian state

One of the reasons why there will never be a " palestinian state". It has even been acknowledged by Pro Palestinians that if this happens Israel will disappear

Indeed, shooting unarmed protesters has its consequences.

BTW, Israel does not have "civilians."
So, Tinnie, did they teach that to you in your madrassa when you were a young man, about Israel having no civilians? I guess many people would consider shooting rockets into a country has its consequences too, but no doubt Tinnie doesn't think the Israelis should ever retaliate. He thinks that his friends and relatives in Gaza should just be allowed to keep on shooting those rockets and the Israelis should overlook what is happening.

So, Tinnie, did they teach that to you in your madrassa when you were a young man, about Israel having no civilians?

No, I got that from the Fourth Geneva Convention.
You were there? You don't look that old,Tinnie! Must be all that crow you eat.

The Original Palestine National Charter

Just one more reason why there will never be the " Two State Solution"

Article 6. The Palestinians are those Arab citizens who were living normally in Palestine up to 1947, whether they remained or were expelled. Every child who was born to a Palestinian parent after this date whether in Palestine or outside is a Palestinian.

Article 7. Jews of Palestinian origin are considered Palestinians if they are willing to live peacefully and loyally in Palestine.

Thanks for the link.

Glad I can help ! lol The old man doesn't realize that " charter" was drafted AFTER the creation of Israel lol

Ever hear the expression; " Too little, too late?"

Point of no return: Massacres of Jews by Muslims before 1948

Just one SMALL example of what those animals are capable of. Anything else I can help you with, just let me know :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :clap2:

Whats the point proudveteran, Tinnie has already said that Israel has no land, no borders and no civilians. There's no reasoning with people like him

Whats the point proudveteran, Tinnie has already said that Israel has no land, no borders and no civilians. There's no reasoning with people like him

Let me try I have been known to reason with two month old babies
try wiggling his little legs around ---rhythmically----before attempting
put that DIAPER back on Infants like you to take it off----but not to
put it on again------they need a little diversion before facing reality. Another
good thing they seem to love is to sprinkle their "parts" with cool water----
so doing serves many purposes including a pleasant sensation for the kid
and TALK incessantly-----you can be repetitive-----

Let me try I have been known to reason with two month old babies
try wiggling his little legs around ---rhythmically----before attempting
put that DIAPER back on Infants like you to take it off----but not to
put it on again------they need a little diversion before facing reality. Another
good thing they seem to love is to sprinkle their "parts" with cool water----
so doing serves many purposes including a pleasant sensation for the kid
and TALK incessantly-----you can be repetitive-----

But Tinnie can't face reality. Its too hard for him. He is in the midst of a Islamic Jihadist fantasy. Its likely impossible to get him to snap out of itm think of it like an irreversible curse

I know, but it's fun. Just know it bothers him that Israel exists and there will never be the " palestinian state" that he wants

and you're the one who made the outrageous claim that Israel has no land, civilians or borders. I recall Rocco giving you a spanking in the Seek Peace, Pursue Justice thread concerning your Nazi claims.

Funny, because I've visited my family in Israel over ten times in my 27 years of life. Tell us about your last trip to Israel, since you seem to know so much about her

I just deal with the facts.

One mans facts are another mans fantasies lol.

The time has come Tinnie, for you to get your head out from your ass :lol:

You have never shown where any of my facts were false.
Your facts were facts once but over time have been superceeded, out-dated and made obsolete by the Palestinian's incessant refusal to co-operate with anyone except terrorists. Grow out of it.

One mans facts are another mans fantasies lol.

The time has come Tinnie, for you to get your head out from your ass :lol:

You have never shown where any of my facts were false.
Your facts were facts once but over time have been superceeded, out-dated and made obsolete by the Palestinian's incessant refusal to co-operate with anyone except terrorists. Grow out of it.

His continuous denial makes him look like a 13 year old

Forum List

Back