always will be. I got that one LONG LONG ago---as a child--
from a 14 year old who said his father was a pakistani diplomat

an interesting factoid-----the city in which I was so informed----
was a semi industrial city-----of mixed demographics then-----now
it is an islamic enclave-------it erupted in celebration on 9-11-01--
as I was told by people who live nearby now. I wonder if that
14 year old of my childhood----grew up telling his kids that that
city is 'MUSLIM LAND"

" On April 26 in Washington,*the Middle East Policy Council held a discussion*about the "Future of the conflict: Opening the Debate," in which Steve Walt, Henry Siegman, and I argued that the two-state solution is over, one side controls all the territory, and we have to imagine a new future for Israel and Palestine. Below are excerpts of that conversation, focusing on Siegman and Walt's statements. . ...If in fact, the two-state solution is gone — and I believe that that’s the hard reality facing the Palestinians — I have suggested — and I’ve discussed with Palestinian leadership, and more importantly, I think, I’ve discussed it with Palestinian activists, who do not admire greatly their own leadership — the time has come for Palestinians to shut down the Palestinian Authority because the Palestinian Authority is an instrument of the occupation and perpetuates the occupation. And what that makes the leaders of the Palestinian Authority, I leave to your imagination. But certainly that is — that is the reason they virtually have no respect and enjoy virtually no support among the Palestinian public these days. But what I have suggested to them is that they shut down the Palestinian Authority and say to the international community and to Israel, you have succeeded in denying us a state; we have fought for the agreements, called for it, international calls for it, but you have denied that to us; it’s no longer possible; you have succeeded, with your settlement project, in ending that; consequently, what we — we are changing — we are altering our national struggle from statehood to equal rights in that single state that you have created. And if it is done in a way that is credible to the Palestinian — to the Israeli public, there are then only two possibilities, because the one thing that Israelis — the one price that the Israeli public will not pay for greater Israel is a state that, in time, will no longer be Jewish." Walt and Siegman urge Washington to imagine a future without the two-state solution This is what I expect will happen soon, for years people on the ground in Palestine have been saying the two state solution is dead. Things are changing in Israel/Palestine.

Great news! Good riddance! :clap2:

" On April 26 in Washington,*the Middle East Policy Council held a discussion*about the "Future of the conflict: Opening the Debate," in which Steve Walt, Henry Siegman, and I argued that the two-state solution is over, one side controls all the territory, and we have to imagine a new future for Israel and Palestine. Below are excerpts of that conversation, focusing on Siegman and Walt's statements. . ...If in fact, the two-state solution is gone — and I believe that that’s the hard reality facing the Palestinians — I have suggested — and I’ve discussed with Palestinian leadership, and more importantly, I think, I’ve discussed it with Palestinian activists, who do not admire greatly their own leadership — the time has come for Palestinians to shut down the Palestinian Authority because the Palestinian Authority is an instrument of the occupation and perpetuates the occupation. And what that makes the leaders of the Palestinian Authority, I leave to your imagination. But certainly that is — that is the reason they virtually have no respect and enjoy virtually no support among the Palestinian public these days. But what I have suggested to them is that they shut down the Palestinian Authority and say to the international community and to Israel, you have succeeded in denying us a state; we have fought for the agreements, called for it, international calls for it, but you have denied that to us; it’s no longer possible; you have succeeded, with your settlement project, in ending that; consequently, what we — we are changing — we are altering our national struggle from statehood to equal rights in that single state that you have created. And if it is done in a way that is credible to the Palestinian — to the Israeli public, there are then only two possibilities, because the one thing that Israelis — the one price that the Israeli public will not pay for greater Israel is a state that, in time, will no longer be Jewish." Walt and Siegman urge Washington to imagine a future without the two-state solution This is what I expect will happen soon, for years people on the ground in Palestine have been saying the two state solution is dead. Things are changing in Israel/Palestine.

Great news! Good riddance! :clap2:

Not for lack of trying on the part of the Palestinians.

Didn't duck the question. " palestine" is not a Country. It might be a region, but not a Country. Regardless, the question is moot. Israel DOES exist. To say that " palestine" was never a state is a fact. To say that Israel doesn't is your wish. It is your mindset as to why there will never be a "Two State Solution". The Palestinians wouldn't be content with that.

Wait..... There are a lot of reasons why the " Two State Solution" will never be;

Captured Jewish Holy Sites Desecrated

Once again, Palestinian savages desecrate Jewish holy site | BARE NAKED ISLAM

PALESTINIAN/ ARAB SAVAGES

Just a few examples. E. Jerusalem has Israel's most religious sites and Israel is never going to give it up

That link is heartbreaking. Joseph was sold out twice in history. How savage!!

October 2000?

Wasn't that when Israel was shooting Palestinian protesters with live ammo?

2000?Wasn't that when the Palestinian Savages were shooting Rockets into Israel? Wait.... That's every year! Israel's cemetaries were desecrated long before 2000 ! The Savage Jordanians also did their part :cuckoo:

That link is heartbreaking. Joseph was sold out twice in history. How savage!!

October 2000?

Wasn't that when Palestinians lynched two Israeli Soldiers ? Oh ya !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9QiYTZ5vvQ]??????' ??????? - ??????????? Lynch in Ramallah?? - YouTube[/ame]

Wasn't that also the time where Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad started their suicide bombing campaign against Israeli civilians? Yup !

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice the dates starting from 2001. Every freakin week Palestinians were blowing themselves up in cafes, buses etc...
Then Israel build a wall for it to stop, and the Palestinians started crying "Apartheid wall !"

Indeed, shooting unarmed protesters has its consequences.

BTW, Israel does not have "civilians."

October 2000?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9QiYTZ5vvQ]??????' ??????? - ??????????? Lynch in Ramallah?? - YouTube[/ame]

Wasn't that also the time where Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad started their suicide bombing campaign against Israeli civilians? Yup !

Notice the dates starting from 2001. Every freakin week Palestinians were blowing themselves up in cafes, buses etc...
Then Israel build a wall for it to stop, and the Palestinians started crying "Apartheid wall !"

So, Tinnie, did they teach that to you in your madrassa when you were a young man, about Israel having no civilians? I guess many people would consider shooting rockets into a country has its consequences too, but no doubt Tinnie doesn't think the Israelis should ever retaliate. He thinks that his friends and relatives in Gaza should just be allowed to keep on shooting those rockets and the Israelis should overlook what is happening.

October 2000?

If you say so Tinnie. Speaking of consequences, it seems like the Palestinians are uffering them. They are confined to their little shithole known as the Gaza Strip and now there are plenty of checkpoints in the West Bank. Sending suicide bombers into Israel has its consequences ;)
You reap what you sow

October 2000?

This guy is either off his rocker or just plain evil, with a statement like that.

Israel occupies Palestine.

Nobody is allowed to mention that.

see?? tinsy has provided the answer-----the TWO STATE OPTION is not
dying-----it never existed----- the isa respecting world had rendered a "jewish
state" illegal 1700 years ago. Isa respecters have fought long and hard
----over the dead bodies of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS----to establish their
ideology-----and they are not going to give it up now. Every pressure cooker
bomb and ever shattered child in the gutter is testament to the BEAUTY OF
ISA RESPECTER IDEOLOGY

for the art of ISA-RESPECT see DURER

Actually, he has always given the best answer for the " Two State Solution" not happening. According to him there is no reason for Abbas to "negotiate". When asked ( it is a serious question) why they are always pressing for the two sides to " negotiate" then there is never a response. He has admitted that in time the Jewish State will dissappear; His exact quote; " It's Israel 's problem" No, it isn't. It's their problem :clap2: :cool:

??????' ??????? - ??????????? Lynch in Ramallah?? - YouTube

This guy is either off his rocker or just plain evil, with a statement like that.

Consider the source. He just stated that Israel has no right to exist inside " palestine" which never existed. He's extrememly frustrated because he knows the " Two State Solution" is dead :clap2:

Consider the source. He just stated that Israel has no right to exist inside " palestine" which never existed. He's extremely frustrated because he knows the " Two State Solution" is dead :clap2:

Made the spelling correction; Received a Call

??????' ??????? - ??????????? Lynch in Ramallah?? - YouTube

The sad thing, ForeverYoung, is that there are so many Palestinians and other Arabs just like Tinnie who think like that. With thinking like that, you can see why they are always calling for the destruction of Israel. And many in the world think that Israel can make peace with people who think like that!!!

The statement "israel has no civilians" is not unique to tinnie-----it is actually derived
from the most highly regarded KORANIC SCHOLARS in the islamic world-----the
scholars of AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY-----who are considered virtually divine by MOST
MUSLIMS ---ie the SUNNI MUSLIMS OF THE WORLD It works like this----theoretically---
in islamic law------one may kill ANY non muslim combatant at any time-----ie a non muslim
soldier who is not working to DEFEND ISLAAAAM or anyone who if fighting against any islamic cause. But you cannot kill just any non combatant---or elderly person or child
in other countries . In order to expand the scope of killing----the GREAT KORANIC
SCHOLARS have decreed that all jews are POTENTIAL ZIONISTS regardless of age, gender
or location ------thus all are ENEMY COMBATANTS AGAINST ISLAAAAM get it? tinsy simply translates that concept into "no civilians"----------it is DIVINE LAW

The sad thing, ForeverYoung, is that there are so many Palestinians and other Arabs just like Tinnie who think like that. With thinking like that, you can see why they are always calling for the destruction of Israel. And many in the world think that Israel can make peace with people who think like that!!!

Look at the bright side; There will NEVER be a " palestinian state" that will meet all of Abbas demands :clap2:

Abbas needs to completely forget about Right of Return if he ever wants to have a legit Palestinian state

Forum List

Back