The U.S. is number 28 in gun homicides with 2.97 per 100,000

guns-and-cars.jpg

Of course, you've forgotten one thing.

Up to 225,000 Colo. drivers without valid license still on the road - The Denver Post

Unlicensed drivers involved in 20% of fatal accidents

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2011-09-11/uninsured-drivers/50363390/1

"Laws in most states have proven ineffective in reducing the numbers of drivers who are uninsured," Worters says.

Then register and regulate all gun owners and all auto owners. Confiscate guns and autos of those who don't want to follow the law.

Then register and regulate all gun owners and all auto owners. Confiscate guns and autos of those who don't want to follow the law.

I'm not changing something I have done all my life. FUCK YOU AND THE GOD DAMN HORSE YOU RODE IN ON.

You, bigrebnc, are not the law, you don't determine what the law is, and you will follow the law or accept the consequences.

I took the gun from you, then I took your money, and then I gave you your inheritance. :lol:

You are nothing, bub.

What the hell do you think this is, a mad-libs story line? You think all you have to do is make up some creative nothing and the entire world will simply fall in line to make it happen? This is the real world pal, and you haven't taken guns away from anyone, most especially the criminals. There are bad people out there ready to do bad things to you or anyone else who they so choose. You think you're safe because you wrote it that way? You've got another think coming. When a criminal points his barrel in your face looking at him and saying, "b-but, we took the guns away from you...." isn't going to save your life.

You send me a stupid photo, I kick in your metaphorical face, and you cry? No criminal will ever successfully succeed in trying to home invade or car jack me, son. I can deal with such. I can deal with you. You would never see it coming. That's how you deal with bad guys, inthemiddle.

What I am saying is that I don't need an AR 15 or a SAW or a M-16, that no one is trying to remove your weapons from your home, and that you are no danger of a 2d Amendment repeal.

The Yosemite Sam thing by you is silly.

As long as it is semi-automatic, unable to be modified, and the magazine is no more than ten rounds, who cares if you have an AR 15?

Listen to what you're saying. Take, take, take. Infringe, infringe, infringe. Maybe you need to stop worrying so much about other people and worry a little more about yourself.

You send me a stupid photo, I kick in your metaphorical face, and you cry? No criminal will ever successfully succeed in trying to home invade or car jack me, son. I can deal with such. I can deal with you. You would never see it coming. That's how you deal with bad guys, inthemiddle.

What I am saying is that I don't need an AR 15 or a SAW or a M-16, that no one is trying to remove your weapons from your home, and that you are no danger of a 2d Amendment repeal.

inet_tough_guy.jpg

Last edited:
As long as it is semi-automatic, unable to be modified, and the magazine is no more than ten rounds, who cares if you have an AR 15?

Yeah cause 3 - 10rd mags is alot safer than 1 - 30 round mag.

Do you know Lanza never emptied a magazine before reloading a fresh one ?

Listen to what you're saying. Take, take, take. Infringe, infringe, infringe. Maybe you need to stop worrying so much about other people and worry a little more about yourself.

Listen to what you are saying, inthemiddle: I am a member of the American society but I don't want to play by the rules. Leave then.

inet_tough_guy.jpg

This from the guy who sent me the photo of the criminal. What a cry baby!

Grow the FU, son.

Show us how they are not safer: your statement.

If Lanza was packing like Yosemite Sam, I am not surprised. And it is not relevant.

Show us how they are not safer: your statement.

If Lanza was packing like Yosemite Sam, I am not surprised. And it is not relevant.

You can drop a magazine and insert a fresh one topping the gun off in 2-3 seconds.

Forum List

Back