The U.S. is number 28 in gun homicides with 2.97 per 100,000

Considering bigrebnc's hypothetical question, I don't see any reason to have to answer it.

I will know it if the time comes.

It's not a hypothetical question, everybody has a line in the sand. So
in your opinion what would be the grounds for overthrowing the government?

The U.S. is number 28 in gun homicides with 2.97 per 100,000

Not true of course, but that number - 28 - is horribly ironic.

The gun nutters probably don't know this but today is the one month anniversary of the mass murder of those 20 babies and the adults in Newtown.

But, if the number quoted by the OP were correct, that's certainly nothing to be proud of.

SHAME on you for treating the murders of Americans as nothing more than fodder for you screwed up agenda. Shame on your for stepping over the bodies of our children to preach that murder is just find as long as you can give weapons to illegals and drug traffickers and terrorists.

I keep reminding myself that this board is very radically right wing and not representative of my country.
It's much better than where England is. But anyway it's true
And I keep reminding myself that gun grabber nutters are mindless shit stains.

firearm-OECD-UN-data3.jpg

Chart: The U.S. has far more gun-related killings than any other developed country

Where do you get that "It's much better than where England is"??

I looked at several sources and can't find one that shows more deaths in England.

Considering bigrebnc's hypothetical question, I don't see any reason to have to answer it.

GROUNDS???

Are you fricken nutz?

Never mind grounds.

How about method.

Start there.

Jeezus, WHERE do you people get your imagination?

13th in homicides.

That's still a lot less than any links I found for the US.

Its still shameful but doesn't begin to compare with US number of murders.

And what a bizarre argument for keeping large capacity magazines or not having background checks. There's really no excuse for making it easier for criminals, illegals, terrorists.

Not true of course, but that number - 28 - is horribly ironic.

The gun nutters probably don't know this but today is the one month anniversary of the mass murder of those 20 babies and the adults in Newtown.

But, if the number quoted by the OP were correct, that's certainly nothing to be proud of.

SHAME on you for treating the murders of Americans as nothing more than fodder for you screwed up agenda. Shame on your for stepping over the bodies of our children to preach that murder is just find as long as you can give weapons to illegals and drug traffickers and terrorists.

I keep reminding myself that this board is very radically right wing and not representative of my country.
It's much better than where England is. But anyway it's true
And I keep reminding myself that gun grabber nutters are mindless shit stains.

firearm-OECD-UN-data3.jpg

Chart: The U.S. has far more gun-related killings than any other developed country

Where do you get that "It's much better than where England is"??

I looked at several sources and can't find one that shows more deaths in England.

Stupid fuck you don't think this hasn't been addressed? You're a fuck day late and a dollar short.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Mail Online

13th in homicides.

That's still a lot less than any links I found for the US.

Its still shameful but doesn't begin to compare with US number of murders.

And what a bizarre argument for keeping large capacity magazines or not having background checks. There's really no excuse for making it easier for criminals, illegals, terrorists.
Again you are a day late and a dollar short, princess
crime-statistics-graphic

GROUNDS???

Are you fricken nutz?

Never mind grounds.

How about method.

Start there.

Jeezus, WHERE do you people get your imagination?
God damn shit stain what in the fuck is your problem? Was the question to much for you to comprehend?

What does method have to do with a persons reason for thinking the government should be overthrown?

Would you have a line in the sand that should not be cross by the government? Or would you just roll over like the coward you appear to be?

Reality Check time

Anti-gun Argument Destroyed !

Anti-gun Argument Destroyed ! - YouTube

Yea, if you like living in a third world country. The US leads all developed country in gun related deaths. We do fall behind countries like Columbia, Brazil, Mexico, Panama, South Africa, El Salvador, Jamaica, Honduras, Guatemala, Swaziland, and a number of other third world countries. While these really aren't all third world countries, I wouldn't want to live in many of them.

As usual, you make a statement based on bad statistics and then try to suggest that you have made a point. Major fail. I'm not even arguing with you about guns and gun rights, just your inability to back anything up with hard facts.

Considering bigrebnc's hypothetical question, I don't see any reason to have to answer it. I will know it if the time comes.
It's not a hypothetical question, everybody has a line in the sand. So 4. in your opinion what would be the grounds for overthrowing the government?[/QUOTE]

#179 above as an answer, this for the fourth time. bigrebnc does not get that conditional is hypothetical.

Reality Check time

Anti-gun Argument Destroyed !

Anti-gun Argument Destroyed ! - YouTube

Yea, if you like living in a third world country. The US leads all developed country in gun related deaths. We do fall behind countries like Columbia, Brazil, Mexico, Panama, South Africa, El Salvador, Jamaica, Honduras, Guatemala, Swaziland, and a number of other third world countries. While these really aren't all third world countries, I wouldn't want to live in many of them.

As usual, you make a statement based on bad statistics and then try to suggest that you have made a point. Major fail. I'm not even arguing with you about guns and gun rights, just your inability to back anything up with hard facts.

For violent crimes, if you want to be a victim England would be the place for you too live.

Forum List

Back