The U.S. is number 28 in gun homicides with 2.97 per 100,000

And it's still not first, as the left so breathlessly claims.

I don't know of anyone who has claimed that the US has the highest rate of gun homicide in the world. Link?
Make that gun violence:

John Rosenthal: US Gun Violence by the Numbers

Hence the United States is the gun violence capital of the world and here are the just a few of the startling numbers.​

I think it's pretty clear that's hyperbole. I don't think that anyone would seriously claim that the US has more "gun violence" than the Sudan, for instance.

Nor does one article on huffpo represent "the left".

And it's still not first, as the left so breathlessly claims.

How many civilized, non third world western countries are ahead of the United States? In other words, countries with similar cultures.

You're 133% more of being a victim in great britain than in the United States
In the U.S. people feel safer walking in the dark than in Great Britain
And for the ladies you're 125% more chances of being a rape victim in Great Britain than in the U.S.

I would find these statistics misleading based on the fact that the police on patrol in Great Britain still do not carry firearms.

How many civilized, non third world western countries are ahead of the United States? In other words, countries with similar cultures.

And for the ladies you're 125% more chances of being a rape victim in Great Britain than in the U.S.

I would find these statistics misleading based on the fact that the police on patrol in Great Britain still do not carry firearms.

Those stats come from the U.N.

That liberals approach the gun problem with sanity.

We've tried the liberal approach since 1969, it hasn't worked.

Billshit, it has been way too easy for people to buy guns. That is not the liberal way, so quit posting garbage. If that is possible.

Any garbage posted is coming from what you say.

So when did gun control start? When did they start having gun free zones? Who fucking supports those thing bitch?
God damn liberals gun grabbing bitches.

Those stats come from the U.N.

Could you imagine the police in the United States not carrying firearms? Other than Andy of Mayberry. These stats are about violence in general, not gun violence.

Billshit, it has been way too easy for people to buy guns. That is not the liberal way, so quit posting garbage. If that is possible.

Any garbage posted is coming from what you say.

So when did gun control start? When did they start having gun free zones? Who fucking supports those thing bitch?
God damn liberals gun grabbing bitches.

It had been way to easy to purchase guns until recently. You used to be able to go to Florida, get a learner's permit and buy all of the guns you wanted. This is not gun control.

Could you imagine the police in the United States not carrying firearms? Other than Andy of Mayberry. These stats are about violence in general, not gun violence.

Irrelevant those stats come from the U.N.

Sorry, my New Year's resolution was not to argue with stupid people. You have just qualified.
When you stop talking with yourself you'll in fact stop talking with stupid people.

I don't know of anyone who has claimed that the US has the highest rate of gun homicide in the world. Link?
Make that gun violence:

Hence the United States is the gun violence capital of the world and here are the just a few of the startling numbers.​

I think it's pretty clear that's hyperbole. I don't think that anyone would seriously claim that the US has more "gun violence" than the Sudan, for instance.

Need some help moving the goalposts?

That liberals approach the gun problem with sanity.

Yes, the ironically-named "liberal" way is to restrict the freedoms of law-abiding people while ignoring the fact that criminals do not obey the law.

Make that gun violence:

Need some help moving the goalposts?

Why shouldn't I? You did it first.

Forum List

Back