🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The U.S. Tax Code

I just can't believe the audacious and disgusting hypocrisy of progressives. Every thing that they support and demand of others, they avoid. I have to listen to ignorant progressives on USMB whine about how wonderful taxes are because they provide "infrastructure" (the favorite buzz word of the ignorant progressive), education, etc. And yet those that advocate the loudest for taxes do the most to avoid them. Why? Doesn't Hitlery here want her money to help repair "infrastructure", improve education, provide healthcare and housing for those less fortunate?!?

Hillary's friends profit from the death tax she avoids

Progressives masters are all over the media declaring that taxes have no negative impact on business, individuals, society, etc. Likewise, the progressive minions are all over message boards like this one parroting that exact same ignorant false narrative.

And yet...every single time progressives want to prevent something, block something, change something, or otherwise influence behavior - what do they do? They place a tax on it and proudly declare the impact the tax will have on forcing the behavior and results they are looking to achieve.

Wait...what?!? Their official false narrative is that increased taxes have no affect on commerce, employment, etc. In their infinite ignorance - they aren't even bright enough to realize they are proving to the world that they are lying:

Next month, San Francisco, Oakland, and Albany, California and Boulder, Colorado will vote on whether to place a tax on sugary drinks, such as a penny-per-ounce levy on soft drinks, sports drinks, iced tea, juice, energy drinks, and syrups and powders that can be made into beverages.

Health advocates argue that raising the price on beverages sweetened with sugar will reduce consumption and ease the nation’s exploding rates of obesity and diabetes,” the report states. “The soda industry maintains there’s no proof of that.”

As Cities Contemplate Soda Tax, Critics Say It Kills Jobs and Has No Impact on Health

Taxes
As president, Castle would like to redo the country’s tax policy to reflect states’ population and put the responsibility on the states.

“In other words, say the state had 1% of the population of the nation, then it would be required to collect 1% of the budget, and it could do that any way it wanted to,” Castle explained. “For example, Alaska might raise that money by taxing the petroleum industry or it might be tourism and so forth down the line.”

“As a result of that, the states would be empowered as the Constitution dictates that they be be, and Washington would be disempowered,” he said. “States would not have to worry about all these unfunded mandates that the federal government puts on them, and they would not have to be intimated by the federal government by saying ‘we will cut off your funds and you will not be able to meet your budget unless you do what we say.’ It would solve a lot of those problems, and it would free the United States, the American people from having to send their income to the federal government. And I personally think it would make us a much more dynamic, growing and explosive economy.”

Murray said voters concerned about “wasting their vote” on a third-party should view their votes in regards to their taxes.

“In fact, how you vote determines how much of your investment is taxed and on what things whose taxes are spent,” she said. “If you invest in a party that does not share your belief system, then you are investing in something that will never live up to your expectations.”

The Constitution Party Makes Its Case for a ‘Completely Different World’: ‘We Are Not About Playing Political Games’

It's so tragic that the parasite class (liberals, progressives, Democrats, etc.) feel that they have a right to take what other people have earned. You have to be sick, callous, and really greedy to find current tax rates acceptable. You have to be even worse to find the "death tax" acceptable. Taxing the assets of dead people is a special kind of libtard sick. Every asset that person has was already tax before. What right do liberals have to double-tax it? What right to liberals have to do something like this to a person...

"When the man passed away, his business was passed along to his only child who wanted to continue in his father’s footsteps. After the funeral, while still in grief, the IRS came to collect 55% of the value of the business from the son. He nearly declared bankruptcy."

Rep. Williams: My plan to help victims of our nation’s disastrous tax policies | Fox News

It is beyond disgusting. Hillary wants to raise it to at least 65%. Bad enough now that families will lose their businesses and farms because they can't afford the stupid tax. Insane that they must come up with over half of what the family business is worth or lose it. It means they must sell it, still pay the huge tax and try to start over. The business is gone and the money they have left after the government steals the lion's share of it isn't enough to create a new business as good as the one they started with. Many times, families build the businesses together, but when the father dies, the government bureaucrats swoop in like the vultures they are and take what they want.

It's an all out assault on middle class. For some reason, libs hate the idea of families passing down homes, farms or small businesses to their children. Muslim refugees and illegal aliens are given better treatment than hard working Americans.

People like Hillary put their money in foreign banks, money she has thanks to the 1% and foreign countries, and she used Clinton Foundation money to pay for her daughter's living expenses and wedding. And too many are complacent as she blatantly breaks laws. Don't try that at home, kids, or you'll find yourself in big trouble with the law.

If we get stuck with cheating Crooked Hillary, I hope she doesn't have enough Dem dipshits to back her destructive ideas.

It's so tragic that the parasite class (liberals, progressives, Democrats, etc.) feel that they have a right to take what other people have earned. You have to be sick, callous, and really greedy to find current tax rates acceptable. You have to be even worse to find the "death tax" acceptable. Taxing the assets of dead people is a special kind of libtard sick. Every asset that person has was already tax before. What right do liberals have to double-tax it? What right to liberals have to do something like this to a person...

"When the man passed away, his business was passed along to his only child who wanted to continue in his father’s footsteps. After the funeral, while still in grief, the IRS came to collect 55% of the value of the business from the son. He nearly declared bankruptcy."

Rep. Williams: My plan to help victims of our nation’s disastrous tax policies | Fox News

It is beyond disgusting. Hillary wants to raise it to at least 65%. Bad enough now that families will lose their businesses and farms because they can't afford the stupid tax. Insane that they must come up with over half of what the family business is worth or lose it. It means they must sell it, still pay the huge tax and try to start over. The business is gone and the money they have left after the government steals the lion's share of it isn't enough to create a new business as good as the one they started with. Many times, families build the businesses together, but when the father dies, the government bureaucrats swoop in like the vultures they are and take what they want.

It's an all out assault on middle class. For some reason, libs hate the idea of families passing down homes, farms or small businesses to their children. Muslim refugees and illegal aliens are given better treatment than hard working Americans.

People like Hillary put their money in foreign banks, money she has thanks to the 1% and foreign countries, and she used Clinton Foundation money to pay for her daughter's living expenses and wedding. And too many are complacent as she blatantly breaks laws. Don't try that at home, kids, or you'll find yourself in big trouble with the law.

If we get stuck with cheating Crooked Hillary, I hope she doesn't have enough Dem dipshits to back her destructive ideas.
And don't forget how the Dumbocrats cheer her condemning the 1% while she became the 1% as a civil servant. How dumb does the left have to be to support her?

And don't forget how the Dumbocrats cheer her condemning the 1% while she became the 1% as a civil servant. How dumb does the left have to be to support her?

Those who believe that the Dems are really for little people are pretty fucking stupid. Those who realize that the master plan requires lying to people are just traitors.

No matter how much you give greedy Dumbocrats, they will always spend more and create debt. Even if they get to a 100% tax rate they will still spend more than they are bringing in. This is ridiculous and it's more of the same, tired, failed progressive policies that create the debt, depravity, misery, and poverty which leads to the type of decayed, dysfunctional cities such as Philadelphia...

Sticker shock over tax on sweetened drinks in this city

I don't see any projection of Congress or Trump's that will lower spending or lower the debt....But you keep on wishing the GOP doesn't blow the dough..Reagan more than doubled spending in hid term...

I don't see any projection of Congress or Trump's that will lower spending or lower the debt....But you keep on wishing the GOP doesn't blow the dough..Reagan more than doubled spending in hid term...

He also won the Cold War by doing so without a shot being fired.
The cold war didn't end until 1991,Reagan was not in office then...

Pardon me, but your ignorance of history is showing!

Reagan's term was 1981 to 1989. Who continued his policies in the next term?

That would be the only modern VP to be elected after a President's term was over.

That would be the only modern VP to be elected after a President's term was over.
So you are telling me that US politicians initiated reforms by the Russian leadership because of Reagan....Reagan had nothing to do with Glasnost..

So you are telling me that US politicians initiated reforms by the Russian leadership because of Reagan....Reagan had nothing to do with Glasnost..

Go read a book you liberal whackjob!

Go read a book you liberal whackjob!
Nor did Reagan have anything to do with Perestroika...Which book? I have around 500..

The Cold War was long over by 1989. The U.S.S.R. didn't collapse until 1991. Your ignorance of history is astounding.

Reagan had everything to do with Glasnost, nitwit. It occurred under Gorbachev in 1985 after Ronald Reagan flexed the U.S. muscles, rebuilt our military, and the Soviet leadership realized they couldn't fight the world's ultimate superpower when it's leadership was strong and not afraid to take them on.

Forum List

Back