The U.S. to take in 100,000 Syrian and North African refugees.

Look out poor communities, the sand n**** are coming. Because that's what this country does...dump all these refugees in poor communities that are already stretched to the limits. What I find absolutely astounding is that most of the refugee's are young men....who should be in uniform fighting for their damned country!! And the last place they should be is in a country, ie the US, with its hostile environment of latinos and muslims....I can see home grown young muslim men on the net plotting our demise....I don't think its a good idea, people in this country a fuckin haters and all they're gonna do is piss these people off.

Yep. They'll go to poor communities.

And know what many of these middle eastern refugees are gonna do in American ghettos? They're gonna look around and say "Wait...THIS is considered bad??? There's free education, available jobs, free food and welfare to get started....so much opportunity".

They'll realize how GREAT this nation is and take advantage of what it offers.

Meanwhile....the leftist idiots will keep being left behind whining about fairness.

And in a few years, you redneck will be whinning that this country is getting tooo damn dark LOLOLOL......so miss me on the statue of liberty bs, rednecks think its just for them. And just for the record you simp, I work for a fuckin living...get that through your fuckin head, okay

In the past, the Islamists have said that once their population within the U.S. reaches 10 percent, they can begin making real changes. Obama's bringing them in by the thousands will eventually ensure the Islamist population increases to 10 percent and beyond and this country will become just as Lebanon did when the Christians took pity on the Palestinians and when the Islamist population was sufficient, a civil war ensued. Bottom line, the west's secular governments, including the U.S., are going the way of the Dodo, eventually and the World will be thrown back into 7th century barbarism.

In the past, the Islamists have said that once their population within the U.S. reaches 10 percent, they can begin making real changes. Obama's bringing them in by the thousands will eventually ensure the Islamist population increases to 10 percent and beyond and this country will become just as Lebanon did when the Christians took pity on the Palestinians and when the Islamist population was sufficient, a civil war ensued. Bottom line, the west's secular governments, including the U.S., are going the way of the Dodo, eventually and the World will be thrown back into 7th century barbarism.
Why didn't Bush and the GOP bring in the Christians?

Why are we as a country expected to provide such time, money, protection, equal rights, military, to the very people that have spawned the violent extremist group ISIL?

Because they aren't the very same people who have spawned the violent extremist group ISIL. When the Westboro Baptist Church pickets funerals of soldiers with signs that read "God Hates Fags" do we consider that representative of all Christians?
I agree that the Westboro Baptist Church does not represent all Christians, but on the other hand, many christians do share the same views but choose not to participate in such hateful gatherings. A moderate Muslim does not want to behead infidels, they would much rather a Islamist extremist do the dirty work while they just sit back in silence. When the United States fails to meet all the needs of the refugees, they will become angered and full of resentment which will then be taken out on the American public. Just to be clear, I find all religions to be vile and hateful, not just Islam.

They should resettle them, not in cities but maybe in rural towns in the south , maybe Kentucky :ack-1:

Letting young, male middle-easterners into our country is madness. They are the definition of who airlines should be profiling.

Letting young, male middle-easterners into our country is madness. They are the definition of who airlines should be profiling.

1850 - "Keep those filthy Irish out of our country! This is "Murica!"

1880 - "Get those damn Asians out of our country! There are too many of them yellow people! This is "Murica!"

1920 - "Don't let anymore Russians in! They're going to turn us Communist! This is "Murica!"

1942 - "Arrest and deport all the Japs! They're going to kill us all! This is "Murica!"

1947 - "No more southern Europeans! They're poor and destitute and flooding our streets with poverty! This is "Murica!"

2007 - "Deport all the Spics! They're brown and don't want to speak English! This is "Murica!"

2015 - "Keep those Syrian men out of our country. They're Moooooooooslim! This is "Murica!"

Out of curiosity, does anyone else find the talk of re-homing Syrian and African refugees to be a bit troubling? In the last 4 or so years, the United Sates has donated over 4 billion dollars in relief aid to Syria, more than any other nation. Yet, we as a country are now expected to step up our humanitarian efforts and start accepting refugees. Where are all of the rich and powerful Arab nations? Saudi Arabia, The United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Egypt, to name a few. You would think they would be eager to help fellow muslims in such a violent and turbulent time. But instead they remain distant and disengaged. Why are we as a country expected to provide such time, money, protection, equal rights, military, to the very people that have spawned the violent extremist group ISIL? Since the attacks on September 11th 2001, our government has spent trillions on homeland security in hopes of keeping those with malicious intent out of the country. Now, both parties are considering allowing up to 100,000 "refugees" from Arab and African nations into the country. Lets forget for a second that most countries from the middle east have an extreme hatred for the U.S., how about all of the immigrants already in the country on visas who work and assimilate to the ideals of America. These people have tried tirelessly over the years to become legal citizens of this country and still to this day have not been granted citizenship. Our new plan is to just bring these refugees here with no plan and expect things to work? We have all witnessed whats happening in Europe at the moment. Hopefully our fearless leaders will get an idea as to what will happen when they arrive here.

Young, military aged men who are muslims coming from the part of the world where isis and al queda are running rampant......what could go wrong?

1880 - "Get those damn Asians out of our country! There are too many of them yellow people! This is "Murica!"

1920 - "Don't let anymore Russians in! They're going to turn us Communist! This is "Murica!"

1942 - "Arrest and deport all the Japs! They're going to kill us all! This is "Murica!"

1947 - "No more southern Europeans! They're poor and destitute and flooding our streets with poverty! This is "Murica!"

2007 - "Deport all the Spics! They're brown and don't want to speak English! This is "Murica!"

2015 - "Keep those Syrian men out of our country. They're Moooooooooslim! This is "Murica!"

Big difference Taz.....the Irish, asians, russians, and other southern Europeans did not intend on attacking Americans.....they pretty much came here to become Americans....we have a large population of military aged men, from muslim countries with strong a strong isis and al qeada presence....big difference.....

Why are we as a country expected to provide such time, money, protection, equal rights, military, to the very people that have spawned the violent extremist group ISIL?

Because they aren't the very same people who have spawned the violent extremist group ISIL. When the Westboro Baptist Church pickets funerals of soldiers with signs that read "God Hates Fags" do we consider that representative of all Christians?
I agree that the Westboro Baptist Church does not represent all Christians, but on the other hand, many christians do share the same views but choose not to participate in such hateful gatherings. A moderate Muslim does not want to behead infidels, they would much rather a Islamist extremist do the dirty work while they just sit back in silence. When the United States fails to meet all the needs of the refugees, they will become angered and full of resentment which will then be taken out on the American public. Just to be clear, I find all religions to be vile and hateful, not just Islam.

No many Christians do NOT share their views. so you stop right there with that lie

Big difference Taz.....the Irish, asians, russians, and other southern Europeans did not intend on attacking Americans.....they pretty much came here to become Americans....we have a large population of military aged men, from muslim countries with strong a strong isis and al qeada presence....big difference.....

You have no evidence the Syrians will either. The xenophobia is no different.

The numbers are incorrect but we should be taking in more. We had a hand in the shit show that is The Middle East and we should offer the people that truly want to live in peace a home.

No many Christians do NOT share their views. so you stop right there with that lie
Lie?? The hypocrisy of religion continues. Lets not forget that millions of people have been subjected to torture and murder at the hands of Christianity. Next you're probably going to tell me that this country was founded on Christian values....

I guess the Arab Spring isn't the dream life that our media and our politicians kept telling us it was. Notice no one is bragging on our involvement in overthrowing leaders and governments anymore?

When those in power, ie the governments and military of these country have an arsenal of weapons, provided by our US government......you don't have a chance in hell to get much done, now do you? When you have those in power placed there once again by our US government back in the day, again, your rendered powerless....if anything is certain, this country has had its nose in other people's business since the 40's and once again, it comes back to harm EVERYBODY. Its time we leave these countries alone and fix our own broken democracy, which by the way sucks!!

The numbers are incorrect but we should be taking in more. We had a hand in the shit show that is The Middle East and we should offer the people that truly want to live in peace a home.

I so agree, but with the climate of anti latino's prevalent in this country, I'd be a bit leery of wanting still more immigrants in a country that is literally on the brink of economic collapse.

Lie?? The hypocrisy of religion continues. Lets not forget that millions of people have been subjected to torture and murder at the hands of Christianity. Next you're probably going to tell me that this country was founded on Christian values....

Christianity is not a hypocrisy, its those that hide behind it, that makes it a hypocrisy, ie the American stupid conservatives, who by the way, are the last creatures on the planet that truly believe in God and its teachings.

Forum List

Back