the U.S. turned away Jews escaping nazis . Syrians are part 2.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
History always seems to repeat itslef . Back around ww2 Jews sought to escape nazi Germany. Many made it to the shores of the U.S. . They were denied entry and sent back to their deaths .

Why ? Because people feared there were nazis among them .

That used to be a national shame . Yet the same thing is happening with this whole refugees panic.

Timmy here is the difference.

We didn't supply Nazis. Like we have done with ISIS and al Nusra wanting to overthrow another government and put in the Muslim Brotherhood.

History always seems to repeat itslef . Back around ww2 Jews sought to escape nazi Germany. Many made it to the shores of the U.S. . They were denied entry and sent back to their deaths .

That used to be a national shame . Yet the same thing is happening with this whole refugees panic.
When your brain defrosts and you can discern the difference between the 2 situations (which means never), get back to us.

America has always been a nation of immigrants. The racist don't like it as it goes against their tiny view of the world.

Legal. You ever been out of your momma's basement?

Ellis Island is something to behold. My dad called Daniel Boone took me there. And to the Statue of Liberty so I could understand these people at our gates when they cried for freedom.

You have no idea what it is like to stand there. Or you would not post the garbage you do.

When your brain defrosts and you can discern the difference between the 2 situations (which means never), get back to us.

Specifically?

(please eschew platitudes, bromides, talk of "exceptionalism", and sundry other metabolites of a diet rich in Infotainment)

Why don't you explain it to me ?

Why ? .....

Because fdr was a fucking scumbag.

Specifically?

(please eschew platitudes, bromides, talk of "exceptionalism", and sundry other metabolites of a diet rich in Infotainment)

WWII was an era driven by prejudice.
Today we are driven by telecommunications.
We see what Muslims are doing all over the world and we don't want the same here.

America has always been a nation of immigrants. The racist don't like it as it goes against their tiny view of the world.

Legal. You ever been out of your momma's basement?

Ellis Island is something to behold. My dad called Daniel Boone took me there. And to the Statue of Liberty so I could understand these people at our gates when they cried for freedom.

You have no idea what it is like to stand there. Or you would not post the garbage you do.

Why would LEGAL immigrants have to stand at your gates and cry for freedom?

And who had the sense to turn it into a spectator sport?

Why don't you explain it to me ?
Cause you're a moron.
Or a 10 year old posting from your mother's basement.
Please don't tell me you're above the age of 20.

It is alright to abandon our morals and values as long as we ave an illusion of "safety"

Specifically?

WWII was an era driven by prejudice.
Today we are driven by telecommunications.
We see what Muslims are doing all over the world and we don't want the same here.

You peek into a screen to see the Totality of Everything?

Or do you choose media on the basis of how accommodating it is of your biases?

The difference is the Muslims want to blow people up in suicide attacks, kill Western people will machetes and meat cleavers, make women cover themselves or be expected to be raped etc.

There is no comparison, your OP is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back